• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally - FC3 East Coast vs West Coast regional Crew battle

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, it may have been done 3 days after FC3 - but we felt that it would be better to release the other crew battles before the "Main Event".

However, due to numerous computer and camera problems - this was not the case.

Now i have my gear back, and computer running, with Finals around the corner, i think now is a great time to get excited again. About Bach videos, and Smash in general.

So lets get nostalgic, and lets get pumped for Finals in NEW YORK CITY!

(Please bear in mind, not all the crew battles are going to have this level of polish, in the respect of the reaction footage, but they will be nice.)

Sorry for the delay, and look forward to more BACH videos soon!

I can't do this without your support smashboards - i feel welcome no mater what state, or what COUNTRY i am in. Thank you!

Here is what you've been waitting for.

DOWNLOAD

GOOGLE VIDEO

BADONGO

MIRROR - RIGHT CLICK SAVE TO DISK!

MIRROR 2 (RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS)

TORRENT

Flarefox

Smash Ace
THANX BACH ZONG I LUV U!!!11!1bbqplz

Seriously, though. Thanks a lot. Can't wait for more Bach Vids. Bach = Toptier Smash Cameraman.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Downloading. Can't think of anything else to say other than "waiting" is misspelled. ^_^ And when am I gonna get my tapes back?

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
just finished watching it XD It's great, love the twin view during and after matches ^_____^

great job bach

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
omg great job bach !! this was too funny, killaor had me laughingl lol "***** stop it you lost"
"this ***** mike is goin FAST!' lol 2 good, i love the east coast , i liek the west coast 2 =) ken vs killaor was halirious everyone is shouting then ken comes in and its silent as hell lol *crickets chirp*

viperboy_74

Smash Master
P.c. Chris said:
omg great job bach !! this was too funny, killaor had me laughingl lol "***** stop it you lost"
"this ***** mike is goin FAST!' lol 2 good, i love the east coast , i liek the west coast 2 =) ken vs killaor was halirious everyone is shouting then ken comes in and its silent as hell lol *crickets chirp*
and when MW and WC played the entire EC was on the balcony cheering MW on... that was great seeing husband and the rest yelling at WC... and then darkrain comes in and made the crowd go wild. thought someone was going to jump off because they were running and screaming so much.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's 606 megs because it is over 1hour and 15min long. If i made it smaller, the quality would suck.

MW vs west is prob more exciting, but that won't be started untill i finish GS2 (soon)

Banned via Administration
BACH said:
It's 606 megs because it is over 1hour and 15min long. If i made it smaller, the quality would suck.
lol, that sounds exactly like what microsoft said about the xbox

Top Bottom