• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally - FC3 East Coast vs West Coast regional Crew battle

Luuigi

Smash Rookie
that was beautiful.

currently seeding :D

ササ BitTorrent ォサ [ヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲヲ] East Coast Vs West Coast FC3 Regional Crew Battle.wmv (606.71 MB) ォサ 100% ォサ Down: 0 KB/s ォサ Up: 216 KB/s ォサ Peers/Seeds 19/6 ォサ 0 min 01 sec ォォ

i love verizon fios >_<

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
KM: Too Good
PC: Too Good
Chu: Too Good
Bach: Too Good
Wes: Too Good
Mike G: Too Good
Ken: Too Good
Isai: Too Good
Darkrain: Too Good
Crystal City: Too Good
Chillin: Too Good

P.S. If you think me getting ***** by ken in that video was bad... you should see me against Chillin *glup*

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
LMFAO @ Killa's 1 second match... That was hilarious, but then I was like crying when Ken started... spanking you.

Banned via Administration
BACH said:
Wes was saying THIS IS NOT GS2 (refering to when HugS beat him at Getting School'd 2)

Also - i have ZERO tapes for Finals in NYC - so if everyone could scrounge up some change, i can get a pack of tapes to finish off the best year of smash the world has ever seen.

Then work will REALLY begin...
Ah, that makes more sense, but does not detract from the hilariousness that is Wes. I honestly spent an hour and 15 mins laughing because of his comments.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I just finally watched this, and it was by far the best christmas present I received.

Santa<BACH

Ravenlord

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone upload the file on a faster server! I download the file with 20kb/s, cause the server is so slow!

Zero34

Smash Lord
even with comcast it took it like, 3 - 4 hours so no luck

wes was halarious. and again...ken's fox *****

btw, bach, is there anyway to mail the money to you instead? im too lazy to paypal

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had to take the tracker down after running for a solid 49 hours.

I can stick it back up sometime tomorrow if there's still demand.

cF=)

Smash Lord
It's extremly impossible to download from FileFront, I've setted my download for an entire night and I only had 10% done with 0.1 kb/s.

Could somebody host it on like Rapidshare or Yousendit or anything faster than Filefront please.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Get it from the hub, atleast that way you can resume. Rapidshare doesn't support 600mb files. Yousendit sucks for limiting the number of downloads.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, this video is freaking awesome. Not only because it's cool gameplay footage, but because the editing was excellently done as well. The beginning is awesome with the catalogue of players. Makes it seem more suspenseful. I haven't seen it all, and I don't know who wins yet, but it will have been fun to watch whatever happens. Excellent work.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Qwester: There are still quite a few people out there willing to seed the torrent, from what I can tell. I'm one of them, anyway.

jjl

Smash Apprentice
This vid was amazing- thank you BACH and everyone involved in this video. It provided plenty of entertainment and laughs.

Since this video seems to be pretty hot right now, I made a mirror of the file (please remember to *****RIGHT CLICK -> SAVE TO DISK*****:
http://jjl.mit.edu/public/East_Coast_Vs_West_Coast_FC3_Regional_Crew_Battle.wmv

I'll keep this vid up there for maybe 2-3 weeks, or until my computer melts down from too many people downloading, whichever happens first (the latter is more probable...)

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
video was great. i loved the eact coast smack talk especially killa or and wes. then the east coast dance at the end put me in stitches. no offense but watching oro do that was so funny. but when was this tourney held. i know gs2 was in like june so i know this is after that.

D1

Banned via Administration
**** son that was the best collection of Smashers from the top two Coasts goin at it in one of the best fighters ever made. I'm not shoutin out anyone cuz I know I'll leave someone out, and everyone played a part (even KM), so all I'll say it ya'll played your ****dest and thanks Bach for lettin us see it w/ your elite BQ footage, the last NBQ footage by Joker is greatly appreciated...at least we get to see the final match before EC vs. WC was over thanks JOKER, AND THANKS TO ALL THE SMASHERS THAT PARTICIPATED AND MADE IT HAPPEN, AND A MAJOR THANKS TO BACH FOR MAKIN THE COMMUNITY WHAT IT IS!!!

BACH RACHS!!!!!!!! XD

:yoshi:

Zero34

Smash Lord
the beginning was very well done

that one match was just halarious where kila gets his KO in a couple of seconds

but then he gets owned by ken's fox

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
That who part with the NBQ was because my computer at the time had a dying power suply, and after the battle when everyone jumped up and was cheering, someone bumped my computer before i could save the huge stream of video i had just captured and it corrupted the several gig file that was teh last two matches =(

malva00

Smash Master
Takagi said:
so no one noticed Sastopher is not in the starting line up for thw WC team?
We noticed in Japan I think but Bach really hates Sastopher so that's why he didn't put him in. He doesn't hate Sastopher.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
He isn't!?! Oh **** - i had him in the actual match - **** - i didn't even notice i was missing sassy!

I'm sorry Sastopher! i don't hate you!

cF=)

Smash Lord
JJL your the man !! thanks for your mirror, I could download at about 600kb/s :D (happiness).

EDIT : PC chris is now my new idol... is Falco's too orgasmic. The dude screaming in the back of all game was a funny distraction for the West coast player :p. Killa got an awesome pound-rest combo (unbelievable). Finally, East Coast rock teh house *dance in circle*.

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
that's chris from ny. formally in deadly alliance(or whatever the situation is) actaully im confused what exactly r u asking? cause killa or is his name on the forums too

Degreez

Smash Journeyman
Yo... who ended up winning. The video just cut off halfway through for me. I hope the east side considering the west was boring and for the most part didn't do anything special.

Top Bottom