• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Update!

Zjiin

Smash Master
You know that Sakurai is going to leave the biggest surprise for the last update on February 8th. Seriously, it's not gonna be the banana peel. What do you think it will be? I would guess that it would HAVE to be a character or maybe even a different game play option?

This would be a perfect date to release a unlikely but highly asked for 3rd party character, like Sonic. What do you guys think?

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the final update will be 11/30 since it is the last weekday before Brawl is released. I think it will be just a giant ad lol.

Florida

イーグランツ
11/30/07 will be the last update before Brawl is released.
That's my b-day 8)
It's gonna be a great day indeed...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I've been wondering what December 2nd's November 30th's update would be, too. Like you said, probably some sort of 3rd party character.

Yeah, and watch it be, "Wavedashing". XD

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
It'll ither be something like...

"What the hell are you doing on this site!!! Go play brawl! NOW!!!

That or something lame like how to grab XD

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well i hope it will be a big update (what the **** am i talking about i EXPECT it to be a big update)

but what are the chances he will just be like "well todays the last update before the release ethe site for week day updates everyday." then he will list all those who helped him with the updates and nintendo for allowing him to post the info ont he site then will be like "i hope you all enjoy the game!".................... but that could be for dec 3rd and a actual update for Nov 30th.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Egruntz- It's my birthday too! :p

I've got a feeling that November 30th will be a gigantic update. Like a sextuple update.

1. Sonic The Hedgehog
2. Green Hill Zone
3. Green Hill Zone Music
4. Sonic's Special Abilities
5. Super Sonic- Sonic's Final Smash
6. Tails as an Assist Trophy
- would grab onto you, making your character a flying character for a short time.

Now that would rule.

M.K

Level 55
It doesn't really matter what update he posts on November 30, we will be too hyped up to care!
Well, I will at least :p

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who thinks the Brawl site will still update after Brawl is released? Maybe that's when they'll reveal the secret characters.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who thinks the Brawl site will still update after Brawl is released? Maybe that's when they'll reveal the secret characters.
I've got a feeling they still want to keep things secretive. Like if All-Star Mode is going to return, and the other unlockable characters.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I thought that the trailer could be considered the opening to the game? And If not, I don't think that'll become the final update.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
If it happens, probably 2 weeks before the game, sort of similar to Corruption's preview.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
ur all wrong

da last update iz

WW LINK!!!!!!
or Intro to the game
or gameplay
or a unexpected character
or a..... idk

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm still putting all my money on Sonic and Sonic-related stuff for Brawl. WW Link is possible, knowing he doesn't have to be a clone, but i see him as an unlockable, thus not being an update, but a suprise all on it's own.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
That seems like something to put up for the hell of it, not like something to save for the last day.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
I'm still putting all my money on Sonic and Sonic-related stuff for Brawl. WW Link is possible, knowing he doesn't have to be a clone, but i see him as an unlockable, thus not being an update, but a suprise all on it's own.
o ya datz a gewd point

*hopes 2 be surprised by dat wen i get brawl*

Masterem243

Smash Lord
He'll probably have the barrel as a block move, like Snake's got the box. But enough of that.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
prolly something saying, have fun playing in 3 days and remember to get the game

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I've got a feeling that Sakurai will make an extra update on December 3rd that says thanks for checking the site and giving suggestions and all that jazz.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
Dammit someone already said all the Sonic stuff, cause thats what its gonna be, Headset will (hopefully) be earlier so people know about it and can buy it, or maybe pay extra get it with brawl

Masterem243

Smash Lord
120!? That certainly would have any character anybody would want, to the point of just plain silliness. I'd say...60. 70, at best.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Dammit someone already said all the Sonic stuff, cause thats what its gonna be, Headset will (hopefully) be earlier so people know about it and can buy it, or maybe pay extra get it with brawl
Why would there be a headset when there's already the typing function? Having both would be merely inane.

Top Bottom