• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Probably the same as Link's, which sucks, not as a move in itself, but for a move for WW Link, oh well. :dizzy:

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
There's a rumor going around that it's a flood. One can only hope.

Triforce Slash would be major failure.

Knowing Sakura, he'll stick Toon link in a King Of Red Lions Landmaster

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
lol, you're NOT funny SteveTV....

Anyway, the way clones are going, Toon Link, by pattern, should have Triforce Slash.

However, a problem arises with this idea. Wolf and Falco are pretty much just grey color and bird versions of Fox, so there is no reason for them to have a unique FS, whereas Toon Link and Ganondorf, especially G-dorf, should have unique FS's. G-dorf isn't even in the same series as Falcon. Toon Link, while same series as Adult Link, is a seperate branch with it's only stories, abilities, themes, moods, etc.
Toon Link deserves his own Final Smash!

Atomic Religion

Smash Cadet
lol, you're NOT funny SteveTV....

Anyway, the way clones are going, Toon Link, by pattern, should have Triforce Slash.

However, a problem arises with this idea. Wolf and Falco are pretty much just grey color and bird versions of Fox, so there is no reason for them to have a unique FS, whereas Toon Link and Ganondorf, especially G-dorf, should have unique FS's. G-dorf isn't even in the same series as Falcon. Toon Link, while same series as Adult Link, is a seperate branch with it's only stories, abilities, themes, moods, etc.
Toon Link deserves his own Final Smash!
So did Falco, Wolf, and Ness : (

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I'm hearing rumor that its a Four Swords FS. He splits into 3 more Toon Links. Of course, this came the GameFAQS, the cancer of the internet.

finalark

SNORLAX
I recall reading in a Youtube comment that he belly dances and so does everyone else.... I'm praying that this guy is kidding.

Anyway, it has to be on Youtube.... somewhere.... I just can't find it.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I recall reading in a Youtube comment that he belly dances and so does everyone else.... I'm praying that this guy is kidding.

Anyway, it has to be on Youtube.... somewhere.... I just can't find it.
that would be luigi's FS.

I think it would be cool if he uses the windwaker to summon a huge tornado or somthing.

S2

Smash Lord
Let's hope its something unique and not triforce slash. Don't believe anything you hear on GFAQS without proof. That site is a troll-fest.

Luigi's FS is awesome btw.

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
um i don't know if this would be that great but Hurricane spin, it is a pretty strong move in windwaker
plus just add some knock back and you got a Final smash

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
His final smash should be the Ballad of Gales from Wind Waker: You conduct the song (the other music fades out to allow this to be heard), and a cyclone whips across the stage capturing foes for its duration and doing damage to them, then flinging them about. They could even make Cyclos (the guy you shoot to learn the song) appear in the middle of the twister.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Super Dooper Hurricane Spin gets my vote, but it's most likely a Tri-Force Slash... which sucks for both Links 'cos Link coulda had a far better Final Smash, which was actually relevant to the Zelda timeline

Trunkin

Smash Rookie
Will you people stop saying Wolf is a clone! I've only seen one attack of his that's the same as foxes and that's his final smash........ but it's red. :mad:

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Wait, you don't even KNOW Toon Link's Final Smash, and your already complaining?! Geez... :dizzy:

Anyway, I'm going to assume it will have something to do with the wind, since it is "Wind Waker" Link.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
If you guys played Windwaker, you'd know about WW Link's special spin slash he uses when he drinks a potion (Wait, was it a potion?) HURRICANE SPIN!! Landmaster.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Hurricane Slash should have been his Up-B. But whatever...
I pray his FS is Ballad of Gales. However, eeing Sakurai's pitiful display recently, I just assume it's Toon-force Slash! A triforce drawn in yellow crayon traps your opponent while you hack away!

Anybody else with me in thinking that Toon Link looks much cooler than Young Link did?

EPX2

Smash Ace
It's really strange how we've yet to see his FS. Everybody else's has been seen and uploaded by now. Why is everyone seemingly avoiding Toon Link's?

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
Theres a small shred of proof here, A guy was watching a live stream of a wifi battle with toon link in it (you can tell its toon link because he picks zelda there is a ness/lucas, and you can hear him yelling "Chibi Link")

The guy watching the stream was recording it and he says that the final smash is triforce slash. UNFORTUNATLEY, something went wrong with his video and only the sound was recorded...
I listened to it, and it sounds true at around 2:02-2:10 you can hear the loud rapid triforce slash booms and then toon link screams at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aKkwZL1ViU

This is all the proof I have for now, so believe it if you like...

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Theres a small shred of proof here, A guy was watching a live stream of a wifi battle with toon link in it (you can tell its toon link because he picks zelda there is a ness/lucas, and you can hear him yelling "Chibi Link")

The guy watching the stream was recording it and he says that the final smash is triforce slash. UNFORTUNATLEY, something went wrong with his video and only the sound was recorded...
I listened to it, and it sounds true at around 2:02-2:10 you can hear the loud rapid triforce slash booms and then toon link screams at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aKkwZL1ViU

This is all the proof I have for now, so believe it if you like...
i saw this too.

Top Bottom