• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final smash.... too good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractalis

Smash Rookie
what is your opinion?

do you think it's too good ?

if so what other options are there for a final smash?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Yup.
Super Sonic is too good.

The only issue, however, is that sometimes, when you go to press B immediately, a Homing Attack will come out, which can put you in a bad position to get the Final Smash knocked out of you, so what I usually do is upB, then mash B. no one will be up there to knock it out, and I'm going Super Sonic all over their face. Of course, if you do that, you have to make sure that you stay on the stage, otherwise you will fall to your doom.

Other really good Final Smashes include All Landmasters, Yoshi Dragon, Ganon Pig, Marth's Critical Hit, and Pit's Gay Fairies.

Of course, they all mean nothing if you can do MetaKnight's invisible glitch... one time, I was in a critical match against a Sonic, he went Super, and I had to do the glitch perfectly in order to live. I did it, and I won the match.

But ultimately, MK going invisible forever is the only real way to beat Super Sonic.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You can always clank super sonic if you got skillz

Ike's final smash can be combo'd into with jab cancel > final smash which is a guaranteed death if used on someone with 30% or a 70% combo right there

BSP

Smash Legend
I kinda want to say Falco's Landmaster is a tiny bit better than Super Sonic since he can kill you at zero with flying off the top....twice.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Final Smash should be changed to Hyper Sonic.

Then the Sonic player can just press the A button over and over and everyone will suffer instant death.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
You can't scrooge Super Sonic though.

That Falco Landmaster is a nasty 50-50 though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom