• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 7: Resurrection (ALL MELEE) San Antonio TX August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
hey, will there be recording eqiupment? just curious, as, I know sos has the stuff, but will it be there?

also, I doubt I'll have anythying worth recording, but I still would like to

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
hey, will there be recording eqiupment? just curious, as, I know sos has the stuff, but will it be there?

Nah, Alex19 was the only dude who ever brought stuff to record with.

Bring a VCR and record stuff on VHS and maybe sos will upload it, but I wouldn't count on it.

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
I just remember something this is going to be my first tournament that I assist ever since I left VA ......well is the first one , ever since I have been in the USA living I never went to a tourney after I left Puerto Rico is been a YEAR with out going a tournament!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol puffball sux what a newb
That I do. I'm garbage.

THERE WILL BE BLAZBLUE!

Courtesy of Lee Harris.

If he doesn't make it though, I do have SF4 for the the 360, and I'll bring my 360 w/arcade stick just in case.

So if you have em, bring 360 sticks.
Sounds good. Unfortunately I have neither system, so I can't help out much in that area.

I have a Digital Camera that I can take, of course. I'll record whatever I feel like recording.

Kal

Smash Champion
I can try and get the recording setup on my notebook. I'd have to look around for my Gamebridge, and I'd also have to actually give a ****. So don't count on it, but know that it is a possibility.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
unless a miracle happens in the next 3 hours, I doubt I'll be able to go

wasn't this originally on a sunday? that would have been so much easier to make.
It was never on a Sunday.

Uhm, I can bring a whole setup, but I don't particularly feel like carrying my TV...unless we really need it. I will bring a Cube in any case.
We don't need extra TVs.

However unfortunately I had an issue come up. Turns out Gamelot is now keeping their crt TVs in storage (right up the street), so things are going to likely be running behind schedule, because the TVs will need to be gotten out of storage at noon. I didn't get told about this until today.

So whoever doesn't want to play on LCDs is going to be up in the morning and planning on getting to Gamelot at noon, we could use help getting the TVs. I can't waive your door fee (not my department) but hopefully Cliff will let you have a drink or a snack.

And hopefully the drink/snack reward for bringing a cube will apply.

defsithe

Smash Ace
is the bandera exit under construction? cuz it seems just about every time we go it is lol.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
so if we get there at 1:30 will we be late? lol

oops my bad just read it was 2:00 ; 0 !
TIME TO OWN BISHES

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
As a precaution I do before every tournament:

210 723 5386

CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES,
i.e. You're lost or running late or have any other question.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
congrats ARC YOU THE MAN !!!!!! also kite thanks for takin me, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd

pizza

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Done&Done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom