• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Saffron October 2nd -- please move to results

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: Vanz + UltimaScout () ($40.00)
2: Nando + DJ ()
3: beasts from the East (Valo + Tome)
4: T-shirt Squad (Grey Fox + TheMiddleOne)

Singles

Pools

1: Vanz
1: UltimaScout
1: T.Webb
1: CopyCat
5: Disysca
5: Grey Fox
5: Valo
5: Special K
9: Shifty
9: APOK
9: Lunar
9: The Middle One
13: Ranmaru

Bracket

1: Vanz ($78.00)
2: CopyCat ($39.00)
3: T.Webb ($13.00)
4: UltimaScout
5: Disysca
5: Grey Fox
7: Valo
7: Special K

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Its w/e there are no more Saffrons after this.

Hax, should've come here. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE but its w/e at this point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1: Vanz: I didn't play you, but hope to play you next time. : ]
1: UltimaScout: Good ****... as always. : D
1: T.Webb: I think you were the guy who lived like too far from philly... who teamed with my friend No cash agaisnt me and the falcon? Haha. Didn't remember your name if that was you : ]
1: CopyCat: Wow nice shiek. I tried my best to fight you, but still to no avail.
5: Disysca: Sorry bro I must have played you but didn't remember you name.
5: Grey Fox: Sorry bro I must have played you but didn't remember you name.
5: Valo: Sorry bro I must have played you but didn't remember you name.
5: Special K: Dude nice Falco. I could only beat you once, in friendlies... I tried my best but lol. Good ****.
9: Shifty: Sorry bro I must have played you but didn't remember you name.
9: APOK: Sorry bro I must have played you but didn't remember you name.
9: No Cash: Good **** man. I was playing you in friendlies and I was beating you... then after we ate you were ****** me. Good ****. Keep doing that, I'll try to find a way through that. ;p
9: The Middle One: Good ****. I allllmost beat your fox (maybe, I could have gottent upsmashed anyways) but I fell and faired : [

Captain Falcon I teamed with in friendlies: Sorry, I forgot your username. It was cool playing with you, very fun. :D

Shyguy: Good ****. I beat you son! Practice! : D I'm sure you can do better lol.

Crismas: Thanks for the awesome directions, and for helping me with the late night chinabus. I'm home now so yeah : D

Alex: Good **** running this. Saffron was raaaaaaape. : ]

DJN: Haha good ****, I still can't get more than a stock off you. Especially your Fox, ****.

Disysca

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon I teamed with in friendlies: Sorry, I forgot your username. It was cool playing with you, very fun. :D
That was me! :D Yeah it was great fun and awesome meeting you, didn't know you were from philly so cool that you decided to go!

Thanks everyone else too, great first tournament and I had a lot of fun meeting people. I improved a lot in just the one day, and I can't say thanks enough to everyone that shared tips or even just ***** me repeatedly!

Looking forward to playing you guys again. Kinda sad that it won't be at Saffron because I'm not sure how easily I'll be able to get a ride anywhere, but I'll do my best to make it to other tournaments. Mad fun, thanks a ton Alex

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Matt just hit me up on aim when u wanna chill

lightxdream.

also lets see if we can convince the anime/video game club to have tournaments at Fordham uni

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That was me! :D Yeah it was great fun and awesome meeting you, didn't know you were from philly so cool that you decided to go!

Thanks everyone else too, great first tournament and I had a lot of fun meeting people. I improved a lot in just the one day, and I can't say thanks enough to everyone that shared tips or even just ***** me repeatedly!

Looking forward to playing you guys again. Kinda sad that it won't be at Saffron because I'm not sure how easily I'll be able to get a ride anywhere, but I'll do my best to make it to other tournaments. Mad fun, thanks a ton Alex
Yeah thanks! Btw how did you get there? (Since it seems you live in the Bronx haha)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Its w/e there are no more Saffrons after this.

Hax, should've come here. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE but its w/e at this point.
Something I've noticed with TOing is that you can't have "should haves" when it comes to attendance.
Some tournaments flop even if your region has typical people who come to the tournament and some time they just don't come.

It's happened to me before so I know how it feels.
What is the reason behind this being the last one?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Sucks this was the final Saffron because of *****s being *****s, but I had fun with everyone I chilled and played with. Good **** Nandito! Mad fun teaming with you.

Hax

Smash Champion
i wanted to cris. :/ i was gonna make it till i got a text from G friday night that he wasn't driving.

otg idk what that post means or how to interpret it, but if you're calling me an assh0le for not coming..

1. i'm not obligated to go to every tournament
2. i wanted to come but couldn't

Disysca

Smash Rookie
Yeah thanks! Btw how did you get there? (Since it seems you live in the Bronx haha)
Subway to Port Authority, bus to Jersey city. Overall like an hour and twenty minutes, not too bad!

Alex that sounds tight, and I'll begin working on them... do they have a website?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Subway to Port Authority, bus to Jersey city. Overall like an hour and twenty minutes, not too bad!

Alex that sounds tight, and I'll begin working on them... do they have a website?
Well I might have philly tournaments in the near future. So that would be subway to East Broadway, and go to the Chinatown bus ($10 one way, takes 1:30 or 2 hours if the driver ain't asian) and then Market street line to FREE transfer [You have to get off at 15th street] to broad street line ($2) to Cecil b moore street or Girard street.

If not (I wouldn't expect anyone to take it but its there lol) its all good. But yeah, if there a tournies nearer to you, maybe I'll go out there sometime... maybe lol.

Cia

das kwl
good games all. Had fun :D

Nice meeting Disysca? and hanging out after the tournament.. and stuffs.

T.webb - what's ur youtube account?

:dk2:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
uploading vids as we speak...gonna put the links up on dis page =).........sry ultima got home late from a nite out wit the wifey

PK Webb

Smash Champion

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** am I the only one that did shoutouts? **** everytime I come to this thread I see a long list and it's me getting excited about my own post ;-;

PK Webb

Smash Champion
edit all singles were uploaded ill do nando+djn vs ultima+vanz eventually got work in a few hours so bedtime now

Top Bottom