• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Final Resurrection II

Final Resurrection II
Posted by Rock2000256
501 Fairhope Ave, Fairhope, AL 36532
Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 02:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rock2000256

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rock2000

Final Resurrection is back and bringing the awesome ness with it! The tournament will be on stream again on the final resurrection twitch channel, and this time, video of the matches will be uploaded to Youtube after the tournament.

The rules are the same as usual, and they can be found here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ruz3NdbjNT-v8FbteamjXByUZ2wDsPVXu3mOvbNM1nA/edit?usp=sharing

The Twitch channel is called FinalResurrection. Also, there is a final resurrection twitter and youtube account, so do be sure to follow and subscribe to us!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinalResurrect
YouTube: Look it up. The URL is ugly

Winners, losers, and grand finals are guaranteed stream matches, and the top 8 will be best out of five. The location is the same as last time, which was the Giddens Room of the Fairhope Public Library. Also, if you have registered for the tournament and want to be featured on twitter or one of our emails, be sure to send an email to finalresurrection1@gmail.com with some information on why you will win Final Resurrection II !

Due to remodeling in the library, food and drinks will be limited to bottled water inside of the Giddens room. We will have a half hour lunch break before top 8, so bring a sealed snack to eat outside for then. We do not want to mess up the library's new carpet! Prizes for first through fourth will be given, and there is no venue fee.

A photo release form will be a part of the registration, but here it is again in case someone wants a physical copy. https://smashgg-images.s3.amazonaws.com/images/tournament/12008/agreement-44766-2b83443fcc9966f70201f1b97959f97f.pdf

We could use help with set up, hardware, and reaching out to players out of the area, so if anyone would like to help in any way, please send an email to finalresurrection1@gmail.com

Be sure to send an email or PM to be added to the tournament email list.
An update will come later with the registration link. Hope everyone will join us for an epic FINAL RESURRECTION!

P.S. There is a hidden smash related pun in this post.The first person that finds it and emails finalresurrection1@gmail.com with a correct (or creative) answer, they will receive a door prize on tournament day!

Rock2000256

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rock2000
The tournament is just two weeks away, and registration is filling up. Be sure to sign up soon! Also, new comers need to PM me to make sure I have proper contact information. They need to be added to an email list.

Sleepy Swampert

Smash Rookie
The tournament is just two weeks away, and registration is filling up. Be sure to sign up soon! Also, new comers need to PM me to make sure I have proper contact information. They need to be added to an email list.
I missed the last tournament. Is it still in Fairhope? It's so hard to find tournaments in south alabama...

Top Bottom