• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Final Form Achieved

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
How much did brazil throw down?

Send some b****es to evo. And I don't mean smashers lol brazilians are hot

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Brazil 2 gud.

Man I wish I knew more about the Brazilian scene. Has anyone ever competed in any US tournaments? Are they still holding tournaments of their own? I remember a while ago when Aisengobay was good, and some other guys like Bobesco, Kizzu, Walk, etc... Who still plays, and who's the best currently? Haha lots of questions...

I'd like to see some compete at EVO! =D

Lovage

Smash Hero
i talk **** to brazillian players in every match of counter-strike i get with them

but now i will be insanely polite to all of my BR brothers

Shao Huo

Smash Rookie
Brazil 2 gud.

Man I wish I knew more about the Brazilian scene. Has anyone ever competed in any US tournaments? Are they still holding tournaments of their own? I remember a while ago when Aisen gobay was good, and some other guys like Bobesco, Kizzu, Walk, etc... Who still plays, and who's the best currently? Haha lots of questions...

Brazilians players are poor, without money, in general, our people is dumb and government just fu** with us as much they can, bad country to live, terrible public education, bad economy, yeah, yeah, a ****ing third world country...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJzkiPLbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY_LF3bUDcw

Before anyone for some reason, "eventually", wants to come to that jungle... Maybe cause of real serious problems with laws there, or if anyone wants sex with und***ges girls, or just looking for easy dr*gs or bitc**s with great @ss... Take the vacines before... I wonder if has any other reason to a decent person to come to a country with a crime rate so high... If you like to live dangerously, such as an action movie, with drugs, sex and death... Well...

You are welcome, but not so much...

At least we have a thing that all americans like:

Well...

Welcome to the Jungle...

And my english is bad... But what you could expect of a brazilian? ;)

I feel blessed for know some few words in english... Unlike almost 99,9% of the brazilian population...

dede_495

Smash Cadet
Brazil 2 gud.

Man I wish I knew more about the Brazilian scene. Has anyone ever competed in any US tournaments? Are they still holding tournaments of their own? I remember a while ago when Aisen gobay was good, and some other guys like Bobesco, Kizzu, Walk, etc... Who still plays, and who's the best currently? Haha lots of questions...

haha I can answer some of them
Actually, we had 2 players attending Apex
both of them got good results in Smash 64 =D

the tournaments here were very rare until now
I think the scene will be back after the Evo's notice!

Aisengobay and Bobesco still play Melee, Kizzu and Walk are playing Project M but they appeared on the last tournament, after so long time xD

I might attend EVO this year, just waiting my visa hehe

btw, ignore all the Shao Huo's posts, he's just a troll...

Shao Huo

Smash Rookie
haha I can answer some of them
Actually, we had 2 players attending Apex
both of them got good results in Smash 64 =D

the tournaments here were very rare until now
I think the scene will be back after the Evo's notice!

Aisengobay and Bobesco still play Melee, Kizzu and Walk are playing Project M but they appeared on the last tournament, after so long time xD

I might attend EVO this year, just waiting my visa hehe

btw, ignore all the Shao Huo's posts, he's just a troll...
I am not trolling, everyone knows that Brazil is really a such bad country, I am just giving them some advices, showing them the reality. If anyone has some doubt, google it. ;)

Aisengobay, the best player in Brazil, in my opnion, wants to live in the USA. I wonder why...

Has some kind of fun in my reply, but it is obviously.

Jiv said:
How much did brazil throw down?

Send some b****es to evo. And I don't mean smashers lol brazilians are hot
I can send you 10 brazilian women with big @ss for each white blond girl that you send me...
Let us talk.

For a better understanding:

No @ss pics here, but by private message... ;)

Jayr

Smash Cadet
Brazil is amazing

Banze and Oxolane went to Apex 2013 to play on the SSB64 tournament. They did very well in the event. Banze donated $250 for melee and I donated another $250. Here is the proof:

Salsa is one of the best brawl players in Brazil. He also donated some money(real money) for Melee and created some hype here(about the mysterious 4k).

We are not talking about anything but smash,so don't believe in the trolls that try to scary you. It is a lot different from what you see on TV and Internet.

Problems exist everywhere. Here is not different,but we can prove that we have lots of good things to show you on the other side. Don't hesitate and come to Brazil. (:

:phone:

Shao Huo

Smash Rookie
And I donate $850.

Hell yeah Jair...

Do not hesitate to come to Brazil guys, I don't want to scary anyone...
My apartment is open to 2 players. I do not have any drugs, I don't live in 'guetto',
and where I live is cool and safe. I will protect you guys, really, love me.

But guys, please, do not go to the Rio. I can't protect anyone there... I live in São Paulo.

My Facebook to any advice and contact, I would love to chat with you guys:
http://www.facebook.com/diego.chsgos

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Wow!

Shao is needy enough to invite people he doesn't even know to sleep with him...

:T

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I still think salsa gave 30k to ST to get us hyped and back in the game and get a nice lead on SG (the real competitor)

Shout outs to brazil, I'd totally come out there if I had money like Salsa.

banze

Smash Journeyman
I acctually went to Apex to play mainly 64 !!

I've met and played Isai, Boom, the japaneses and every body else! It was hyped as f***!

I've played melee and brawl as well but didnt make a much of impression! ;]

hope to make to next big 64 event!

Top Bottom