• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Tbh, it was a pretty bad reply to begin with but Ryu managed to **** it up completely XD

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wait, you boners serious?

No MvP

Ryker pushed 2 mislynches, and I was the one who caused Gheb's death. He was only right on Lego and Ryu basically threw himself on the fire.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
More interested in player comments and scum picks from OS than MVP. Just sayin'.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

No MvP

Ryker pushed 2 mislynches, and I was the one who caused Gheb's death. He was only right on Lego and Ryu basically threw himself on the fire.
Bull**** you caused Gheb's death. I caused Gheb's death after Orbo almost certainly ensured he wouldn't be.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No, I and Overswarm, caused Gheb's death.

Overswarm mod-goofed, and Gheb wasn't supposed to die.

Calculated Misinformation – One shot ability. Choose two players. These two players are now up for a second lynch in the same day, and are removed from the standard lynch pool as options (they still count towards the player count). Each player in the game will be able to make a permanent vote on one of the two players by stating “Execute: (name)”; they may not change their vote. Standard voting changes apply (double voting, taking less or more votes to lynch, voteblocked, etc.) Should one of them not receive a majority by the end of the standard lynch (hammer), the one with the most votes will die; if there is a tie, both will die. You may choose yourself to be one of these players. Should one of the players you have chosen be killed during the Night you use this ability, this ability will fizzle and you will not be able to use it again; choose carefully. The attributes of this ability will be public information.

Only Orbo should have ended up dead there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You enabled it with the ability. OS enabled it with the mod error. I did it with the leg work on figuring it out and carrying out the play.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Carrying WHAT play? The only reason you didn't die is because Orbo flipped a coin and saved you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, this game won't have an MVP. While Ryker put forth most of the effort in this game, it didn't really cause anything bad to happen.

Raziek killed Kantrip.
Raziek put Gheb in a position to die when he otherwise would not have even been under suspicion
Red Ryu basically goofed and got himself killed
Raziek willingly killed himself
Legolas was townnnnnnnnnnn when he died

MVPs gotta carry, not just do the most work. While Ryker's effort put forth was valiant, it didn't really lead to anyone in particular dying except for the townies he pushed.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, Xonar town.

OS, everyone is gonna lynch that role in a closed set-up.

But yeah, not salty about no MvP. Am salty that the entire town wanted to play so badly. Nich, Inferno, and Glyph. Rajam half the game. Sang never did anything and remained inconsequential.

Gova I liked.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Wait.. so I didn't misread it earlier at the end of D2 when I thought Gheb wasn't going to die?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think it's OK for Ryker to not get MvP if the requirements for getting MvP are generally strict. If we agree to not be that strict then you can give it to him but all in all I agree with OS / Raziek. Not to say he didn't play well - he did get the lynches through that needed to be gotten through and caused enough of a headache for us to have him consistently as a NK target. He also layed down the framework to get Kantrip lynched later.

If that's good enough for you to give him MvP then I won't protest. HOWEVER, he's still responsible for two mislynches and like 75% of me getting lynched was Raziek's doing. In addition to that Ryu virtually suicided so if there's anything Ryker should get credit for then it's finding the Gheb / Ryu -> Kantrip connection which most other players failed to see.

Kantrip

Kantplay

No MvP

Ryker is not getting credit for Legolas. No way.

You know how DEAD SET he was on Glyph when I started pushing Legolas.

Ryker jumped on Legolas because I shoved the cop results contradiction in his face, causing Legolas to claim indy and get himself lynched. I know I was maf and all, but I still found Legolas.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You never pushed me, broski.

You found me because I was false-claiming due to a mod error. I was then put in a bad spot because of Raziek's watching and there you had the upper hand with an established cop claim. Even if my "way of getting results" was the same as yours, you could still claim the opposite.

I claimed because the slot was demotivated and mod stuff. We had our indy win anyway.

I don't mean to be an *******, but you can't claim credit for anything. Neither can Ryker. The only one who can remotely claim credit is Raziek for claiming to have watched my stuff and got me in a bad position by that.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So yeah, the one who found me was ourself when we got ourselves in a bad position because of mod ****ups.

Also reason why I got so mad over you being all cocky. Sorry, but you established jack.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kantrip, the only reason you got anywhere was because other players threw a tantrum trying to get lynched. Tone down the salt.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker was tunneling far too hard on Glyph to consider you. I just got mad that Raziek tried to give HIM credit.

If you want to blame the mod for your lynch, that's fine. There was enough MOD errors for all factions that it evened out anyways. I was supposed to be day jan'd, Gheb wasn't supposed to die, Raziek wasn't supposed to be shown as indy to my investigate, you got your result skipped on.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
To clarify:

We got Glyph's stone right N1. It was related to flavor and he claimed to have Hellcry Punch.
We guessed Kantrip's stone but got it wrong. For me this was a slight sign of scum (stone not fitting flavor), but I trusted Sworddancer (Portal Mafia rerun? :bee: jk Sword, love ya)

We then decided to claim cop, no result and guess right (massclaim), then claim a guilty, get a lynch on that and guess right again. Even if we were wrong, we already had three stones and would've won. We thought we were roleblocked as there was no insult. Then Raziek saw our actions and we weren't roleblocked. So we suddenly were cop who should've had a result. Contradiction at a 50/50 guess. The end.

T-block

B2B TST
really sorry i had to replace out. for the record, being under suspicion had nothing to do with it - i really was too busy to spend time on this game, and i didn't want to deprive someone who could actually put in effort of the chance to play this crazy setup.

it was still very entertaining though, and i'd like to say thanks OS for hosting nonetheless

@RR: wtf man, we didn't WANT to exclude you from the role discussion. you made ONE post in the QT and were never on skype, and you got back the day OS said "send me your role choices" and said you would just go with what we made -_-

@rajam: i'll continue to say that you put far too much faith in your "disconnection" approach. you should re-read kantrip-RR and see how easily you can be taken advantage of =)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I know T-Block but still, I wanted to be the roles I wanted, Monk/Priest, and certain mafia roles.

I did talk on skype, though if I didn't it's my ****ty memory and I apologize for it.

I know being on a mafia team is a team game but I sort of did feel force into it and I blame more so myself for not speaking up enough about it. I wanted to pick the roles I wanted but at the same time I didn't want to object to what the team wanted.

And I valued more what you and Gheb wanted over my personal wants, since I was the weakest member of the scum team.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The problem wasn't that you were "the weakest member" but that you'd let all game know that you were being bussed. Fight back next time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Feel free, get used to the headache.

You can alter the mafia / indy roles some and still run this site here, really.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Why am I up right now?

We guessed Kantrip's stone but got it wrong. For me this was a slight sign of scum (stone not fitting flavor), but I trusted Sworddancer (Portal Mafia rerun? jk Sword, love ya)
Hey, sure you were right on Kantrip but the guy specifically played to my understanding of him (btw I'm never going to trust you again Kantrip), but I was right on RR and sorta Gheb. We all have our ups and downs. :mad:

But yeah totally love ya baby <3

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah Swords I did some stuff sometimes knowing how you read me as you had been open about it in the past. I especially made sure to contrast my play in Awkward Moments, and after my stunt D1 I had you ;)

Top Bottom