• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Final Destination Background Removal

PierceWantsToSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
PierceSutton
So I just got melee and copied its ISO onto my computer so I could play it using dolphin because my wii sounds like it's going to explode every time it boots. It works great and I am having a lot of fun, but most of the stages though are really janky and the only stage that I really play on is Final Destination. But there is one problem, my PC is really crappy. Whenever I start Final Destination my game speed drops to 70-80% sometimes worse. I believe the problem lies within the stage's background animations, so if any one of you guys could develop a mod or tell me how I could stop the animation and replace it with something else, I believe I will finally be able to play melee at ~100% speed. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom