• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Cutter in neutral?

R O F L

Smash Ace
I've been using FC in neutral recently and it doesn't seem bad. It creates a huge upward hitbox twice plus a projectile. It does have a bit of start/end lag though.

Is FC bad in neutral? If it is bad in neutral, then why and what other uses does it have? Do people already use it in neutral? Thoughts?

LightLV

Smash Ace
Alot of people don't know what to do about it sometimes. It's not the best but it covers alot of vertical space and can put you at advantage at least.

Just be careful not to miss and land on a platform. Can instantly put you at disadvantage.

pnoid

Smash Cadet
I think in the shulk matchup it's really good. Shulk has to respect the up b, he has to be more careful about spacing his aerials. You can punish things with up B you wouldn't normally be able to punish on the upswing of up b

Stalepopcorn_

Smash Rookie
I have a technique were i start to spam up b (but in style) and it catches alot of people off and forces them to approach till they catch on. It is waaaay better, but still WE WANT BUFFS.

Top Bottom