• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Figure 1B Smashes Into Battle - Beth For Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
User was warned for this post
BETH FOR SMASH!

Who is Beth?

Beth is a placeholder character image for Nintendo's patent on amiibo technology, which is near field communication. The objects patented appears to be for a trading card set.

Potential Moveset?

Beth uses Rock, Paper, and scissors as part of her move set. (As a fist indicating rock appears in the top left corner of her card) I envision smash attacks similar to that of Kid Goku's from Dragon Ball.

She also has a dice in the top right hand corner of her card. Perhaps she could have a RNG mechanic or use large dice as weapons as part of her moveset.

She also appears to be feline based and could have many feline type attacks, such as scratching and biting. Perhaps have some smash attacks throwing balls of yarn, and a recover ability that's based on the 'nine lives' myth.

D

Deleted member

Not another "Reckless Wii Remote Safety Man" situation......

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I have never seen as many bat**** insane threads on this site as I have for this Smash cycle. Sony characters, non-game characters, the most obscure characters you’ve ever seen.

But this. This isn’t even a character. This isn’t even a fully formed idea. Honestly, this shouldn’t even be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please do not make threads for characters that don't even exist. Concept arts aren't actual characters. Nor are placeholder arts. In addition, make sure when you make a thread that you make an actual serious suggestion. Troll threads aren't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom