• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighting Wolf

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is scary as hell, especailly for us MK players, or at least for me lol

What are the best techniques for fighting a Wolf player. And how in the world can you approach Wolf when hes spamming lazers? I seem to always have the most trouble against Wolfs so any and all advice will be appreciated :)

Nickieroonie

Smash Cadet
If he's spamming his gun, do a dash short hop, mach tornado and descend upon him. Catch him with the last hit of the tornado. Keep him close-by and keep him combo'd. Chase him off of the level, and gimp his recovery, as his recoveries are not the best. Short hop dodge's were also useful to me when fighting my friend who plays with Wolf... He uses his "traveling" moves a lot, so if you short hop dodge it you can punish.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
It's easy to roll/spot dodge the lasers, and then either Dimensional cape(hard to see coming) or mach torado/drill rush, depending on spacing. Try to throw him and keep him in the air a lot. Wolf can't play Meta in the air. Usually I beat my friend who uses wolf down by using these techniques. Also, I believe mach tornado can outprioritize Wolf's lasers if your not hurt much.

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
It's easy to roll/spot dodge the lasers, and then either Dimensional cape(hard to see coming) or mach torado/drill rush, depending on spacing. Try to throw him and keep him in the air a lot. Wolf can't play Meta in the air. Usually I beat my friend who uses wolf down by using these techniques. Also, I believe mach tornado can outprioritize Wolf's lasers if your not hurt much.
Unfortunately, Mach Tornado doesn't outprioritize the lasers. But the other suggestions were really good.

Top Bottom