• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighters Legacy (Fighting Game Platform Fighter) Continued - Complete

What Kind of Collectibles would you prefer for this project

• Trophies

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Spirits (More Detailed - ex. descriptions)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I will do the Batsu moveset I promised later, but I think it would be cool establish the way Strikers works doing their "moveset". My knowlodedge about SoulCalibur is truly small so I think someone could do a better idea for Tira, but I tried to do my own.

StrikerMoves

Blanka
Assist Move: Electric Thunder
Blanka appears jumping above his summoner and starts to attack creating electricity around him, then he dissapears.

Super Assist Move:
Lightning Cannonball
Blanka appears and roars, jumping covered in electricity and launching himself at high speed forwards until impact with someone else.

Fei Long
Assist Move: Rekkaken
Fei Long appears front of his summonr and does three punches in quick succesion, after that he dissapears.

Super Assist Move: Rekkashingeki
Fei Long appears and does an enhanced version of the Rekkaken ending with a flaming flying dragon kick knowed has the Rekkukyaku.

Tira
Assist Move: Combo 1
Tira appears and does a small combo spinning her chakram, after that she dissapears.

Super Assist Move: Grim Reaper
Tira jumps above the opponent and tries to grab them, if she success she attacks spinning her chakram above the opponent laughing.

StrikerMoves

Shingo Yabuki
Assist Move: 100 Shiki Oniyaki Mikansei

Shingo appears and does an Oniyaki without the fire, Shingo has a random chance of inflict a critical hit during this attack.
Super Assist Move: Shingo Kinsei Oreshiki: Rouka Guruma

Shingo appears from and performs an enhanced Oboroguruma and clumsily falls down to the floor, head-first, each kick has a random chance of inflict a critical hit.

Ash Crimson
Assist Move: Ventose

Ash appears and does the heavy version of his fireball attack, the projectile is fast but it doesn't do too much damage.
Super Assist Move: Pluviose

Ash does in quick succesion 3 flip kicks covered in green fire (Nivose) in a row, after that he dissapears exclaiming "Au revoir!"
Yuzuriha
Assist Move: Battoujutsu Ni no Kata: Saki★

Yuzuriha unsheats her sword and does three quick slashes with her sword with a fourth extra slash before sheat her blade again.
Super Assist Move: Sougetsu Ittou-Ryu Ougi: Kashou

Yuzuriha performs two slashes, then does a third slash forwards and a final fourth rising slash, all this accompanied of petal effects and kanjis.

Ryuhaku Todoh
Assist Move: Kasane Ate
Ryuhaku jumps to the stage and throws a wave of energy that crashes down to the ground.

Super Assist Move: Chou Kasane Ate
Ryuhaku throws out an even larger Kasane Ate wave attack, one powerful enough to shake the earth beneath him and the opponent.

Potemkin
Assist Move: Heat Knuckle

Potemkin snatches his opponent out of the air and burns them for a while, before unceremoniously dropping them to the ground in front of you.
Super Assist Move: Heavenly Potemkin Buster

Potemkin launches upward at a ~40 degree angle, grabbing his opponent out of the air and bringing them crashing back down to earth.
Note: The gif isn't Heavenly Potemkin Buster but the regular one.
Riesbyfe Stridberg
Assist Move: Wrist Pizzcato

Riesbyfe charges forward with Gamaliel poised above she, slaming the enemy against the wall.
Super Assist Move: Official Apocrypha

Riesbyfe thrusts Gamaliel forward in a grand display of damage and hits, its slow but does a significant amount of damage.

Guile
Assist Move: Sonic Boom

Guile shoots a wave of energy with a double-arm cross slash motion. It's a very fast projectile, he does a total of three Sonic Booms after dissapear.
Super Assist Move: Sonic Hurricane

Guile unleashes a massive Sonic Boom which whirls in place directly in front of him, dealing significant damage to any foe caught in it, the projectile has a vacuum effect to make it easier to hit.

Dan Hibiki
Assist Move: Gadoken

Dan launch an small, multi-hit burst with one hand.
Super Assist Move: Otoko Michi

Dan runs and grabs his opponent attempting a suicidal attack exploding himself alongside the opponent, Dan would later appear roasted by the explosion, desappearing.
Super Assist Move (Alternative): Legendary Taunt

You can also performs Dan's iconic Legendary Taunt, if Dan completes the Taunt you gain several buffs.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, it's finally over, Batsu moveset, probably the almost last moveset I will do until the end of the hiatus (I will also do Hyde's moveset and maybe Heart but nothing else).

NameInfo
Neutral Special:
Guts Bullet
A short but strong burst of energy, Batsu can also do the move midair attacking a diagonal downwards direction. Use QCF + Attack to make the attack bigger and deal more damage.

Side Special:
Crescent Moon Kick
An overhead attack where Batsu attacks with a powerful kick, use QCB + Attack to increase the lenght of the move.
Up Special:
Guts Upper
A weird DP move, it doesn't rise in the ground and in the air the recovery is minimal, probably one of the worst recoveries but at least the move has massive killpower to compensate the horrible distance. Use the DP input to increase the damage.
Down Special:
Team Up Technique
A curious mechanic of Batsu that represents a particular mechanic of Rival Schools, Batsu summons the selected Striker and does a small combo alongside they or the Striker gives Batsu a boost, if the striker comes from Rival Schools it would be their actual Team-Up technique. Each Team Up Technique costs 1 stock and you have 3, when you use all the stocks they would recharge passively.
Ultimate Attack:
Final Symphony
Batsu calls his friends Hinata and Kyosuke attacking at unison witha powerful combo, think in something like Shulk's Final Smash.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Has promised, my final movesets, Hyde and Heart BUT with some nitpicks for Sol and ****ing Bison because I noticed that the only boss with moveset is Geese.
NameInfo
Neutral Special:
Black Orbiter/Dark Lotus
Da Pizza fireball, Hyde throws an orb that moves slower or quickler depending if you tap or held the button, if you tap again the attack becomes Dark Lotus exploding the fireball. In the air the move works more has a command jump since Hyde automatically does Dark Lotus below him doing a small jump after the explosion.
Forward Special:
Vacant Shift
A rekka, but unlike Kyo this one is more straightforward, just do the move three times forward, the original input is 214 but this time he use QCF + Attack.
Backward Special:
Pale Bringer
Hyde stabs into the ground and dashes forward with his sword ending with an uppercut, the input is different to the og game being QCB + Attack, only this input does the uppercut at the end.
Up Special:
Red-Clad Claver
Hyde does a shoulder bash and follows through with an upward sword slash, use the classic DP motion to reach higher.
Down Special:
Chain Shift
Hyde has two meters, first the GRD Meter (Grind Grid) that it's a meter segmented in 6 pink cubes that refills passive and resets between 16.5 seconds and recompensates how well Hyde is playing, if he is agressive he is recompensated and if he plays in a too much defensive way the GRD lowers, when you have positive GRD you gain an overall buff (called Vorpal) that increase Hyde's abilities, meanwhile you also have the EXS Meter that its a more classic super meter, expend 100% meter to do an Infinite Worth (the name of the super).
With Chain Shift Hyde can exchange GRD for EXS but unlike the original game you can also do the opposite and exchange EXS for GRD, for do that when you are charging the meter that you are "filling" will be glowing and you will be able to select which one you want to fill with the stick (always holding the special button).
Infinite Worth:
Gyro Vortex
Hyde stabs his blade to the ground doing a geyser of energy that erupts upwards around him, similar to Raging Storm. Use HCBF + Attack to do the move.
Ultimate Attack:
Raging Roar
A pillar of purple light surrounds Hyde, everyone trapped inside it its teleported to a cinematic where Hyde unleash a huge wave of energy from a single slash.
This is something that I need to write outside the table due that isn't actually attached to a move but it's their own mechanic, Heart has the Hover Dash, meaning that in certain moves she can cancel the attack for a homing dash for do more combos. For do a Hover Dash you just need to jump after the move.
NameInfo
Neutral Special:
Roz/Tria Sfaira/Rox Toxo
Heart summons an orb that tracks the opponent for a brief time, you can charge it to do a total of 3 orbs. Use QCB + Attack to shoot a laser instead that doesn't home the enemy but does a lot of damage.
Side Special:
Iron Fist Punch
Heart does a dashing punch very similar to Terry's Burning Knuckle, use QCF + Attack to increase the lenght a power of the attack. Can be homing canceled.
Up Special:
Heartful Punch
Heart's Shoryuken, has a special Follow-Up if you press the button again, do the classic input to do an enhanced attack with invulnerability at the start.
Down Special:
Ribbon Beam
This attack works very different of the original Ribbon Beam, Heart takes notes of Athena Asamiya and now the attack can reflect projectiles.
Ultimate Attack:
Super Duper Amazing Iron Fist Punch of Love
Heart prepares a big Iron Fist Punch, if connects she starts a semi cinematic attack where she rises doing more Iron Fists upwards and ends summoning the Arcana of Love to do a huge explosive ball.
The revision is my actual moveset that I did for the Infinite Thread, yup, just that, it's actually very similar to what we actually have tho, change the name of Final Smash to Ultimate Attack and thats what I think it would work.
Miscellaneous
NameInfo

Intro Animation
Bison starts to descend covered in blue fire laughing mad, then he toss his cape and gets ready for the battle.

Defeat AnimationBison starts to scream in agony exclaiming "This is impossible!!!" meanwhile he starts to burn after an overcharge of Psycho Power finally ending reduced to ashes, based on his death in Street Fighter Alpha 3.
MOVESET
Even if it's true that Bison has a Shin Bison form I thinkhe works well with just one phase.

NameInfo

Psycho Crusher
Bison's most iconic move, Bison charges his right hand with Pyscho Power, then surrounds himself with the energy and lunges forwards like a drill.

Double Knee PressM. Bison performs a forward somersault with his legs outstretched, kicking the opponent up to twice and aiming to land on the opponent's knees.
Head Press/Devil Reverse
Bison's command jump, Bison leaps into the air and lands perfectly on his opponent's head, in a standing position with his arms folded. He then back flips off again almost immediately, and can land a good distance away if desired, even if the attack is blocked. Bison can also do a follow-up called Devil Reverse, flips upside-down and throws a Psycho Power-infused punch toward the opponent while descending.​
Psycho ShootBison shoots an energy ball made of Psycho Power, it's one of the fastest projectiles in the game and can stun you sometimes, Bison can als shoots the ball in a diagonal direction working has an anti-aerial.
Bison WarpBison folds his arms, chuckles a little, glows a pinkish-purple hue and teleports to another location being the optins in front the enemy, above the enemy, behind the enemy, upwards and backwards, if he is near the opponent he can follow-ups with an attack with his knee.
Psycho InfernoM. Bison raises his hands, causing a pillar of Psycho Power to erupt from the ground in front of him.
Psycho ReflectM. Bison creates a vortex by using his Psycho Power to absorb projectiles or other attacks. He stores the energy within him, which can be released. If M. Bison successfully absorbs an attack from close-range, he retaliates by delivering a back fist filled with negative energy to his opponent, knocking them backwards, if he is far he unleashes his Psycho Punishment, which is a fast-moving projectile filled with negative energy.
1654829322114.png
Knee Press NightmareM. Bison performs two consecutive Scissor Kicks finishing with a back flip and following with a combination of double kicks whilst in the air.
Final Psycho Crusher
Bison's dreaded super art, when he is in danger (30% of health or lower) he will start to be able to use this move, he warps off-screen and then charges forward, covering the whole screen with a devastating streak of blue flames. After all the hits are landed, Bison rockets away, and teleports back onto the screen, it's so dangerous that even if you was never hitted during the match if you fail to avoid this attack you will receive more than 60% damage.​

For the hypotetical playable version, here it is the movelist I will just mention the moves and the necessary changes, should be noted that I consider Bison a better choices has a Striker, don't get me wrong I like Bison but his moveset feels more "unfitting" for the Smash-like gameplay here than the other characters, so I will also do a Striker variant:
  • Neutral Special - Psycho Shoot: Use QCF + Attack for enhanced version, doesn't has diagonal variant.
  • Forward Special - Psycho Crusher: Charges back then forward, it's a much more nerfed version of the move.
  • Back Special - Double Knee Press: DP + Attack, an original input for this game.
  • Up Special - Head Press: Charges down then upwards, press the button again for do Devil Reverse.
  • Down Special - Psycho Inferno: QCB + Attack. Should be noted that this means that this would probably be the first character that has input variants for all his moves.
  • Unlike Ryu and Chun, he lacks a V-Trigger and only has one Super Art, Knee Press Nightmare, use QCFQCF + attack input, based on the MvC version of the same.
  • His Ultimate Move is a cinematic version of the Final Psycho Crusher (more like his Critical Art in V), the start isn't fullscreen and the damage is toned down.

StrikerMoves

1654830476471.png

M. Bison
Assist Move: Double Knee Press/Head Press
Bison appears and does his iconic scissor kick move, if you summon him midair he will do Head Press instead falling down stomping at the enemy's head, dissapearing in blue fire after that.

Super Assist Move:
Final Psycho Crusher
A more tamed down version of his Final Psycho Crusher, looks more like in the MvC games where is more like a normal Psycho Crusher.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Now that I finished to do the movesets of the characters I know the best, I want to add the music list starting with Street Fighter would be cool if I wasn't the only one adding content tho.
Man I really do ****ing long lists, and I aren't even a big fan of SF music, I wonder how big would end being the GG list......
  1. Theme of Ryu (already included)
  2. Theme of Chun-Li (already included)
  3. Theme of Ken (New Arrangment)
  4. Theme of Guile (New Arrangment)
  5. Theme of Zangief (SFIV ver.)
  6. Theme of Blanka (SFV ver.)
  7. Theme of E. Honda (SFIV ver.)
  8. Theme of Balrog (SFV ver.)
  9. Theme of Sagat (SFIV ver.)
  10. Theme of Vega (New Arrangment)
  11. Theme of M. Bison (New Arrangment)
  12. Theme of Cammy (New Arrangment)
  13. Theme of Fei Long (SFIV ver.)
  14. Theme of Akuma (New Arrangment)
  15. Theme of Nash (SFV ver.)
  16. Theme of Dan (SFV ver.)
  17. Theme of Rose (SFV ver.)
  18. Theme of Birdie
  19. Theme of Eagle
  20. Theme of Cody (SFV ver.)
  21. Theme of Guy (SFIV ver.)
  22. Theme of Sodom (SFIV ver.)
  23. Theme of Adon (SFIV ver.)
  24. Theme of Sakura (New Arrangment)
  25. I just want you to know (Sakura's Vocal Theme)
  26. Theme of Karin (SFV ver.)
  27. Theme of R. Mika (SFV ver.)
  28. Theme of Evil Ryu (SFIV ver.)
  29. Main Theme (SFIII Third Strike)
  30. Jazzy NYC (Theme of Alex/Ken SFIII) (New Arrangment)
  31. Kobu (Theme of Ryu SFIII)
  32. You Blown My Mind (Theme of Dudley SFIII)
  33. Snowland (Theme of Necro/Twelve SFIII)
  34. Beats in My Head (Theme of Elena SFIII)
  35. The Circuit (Theme of Hugo SFIII)
  36. Twilight (Theme of Ibuki SFIII)
  37. Spunky (Theme of Makoto SFIII) (New Arrangment)
  38. The Theme of Q
  39. Crazy Chilli Dog (Theme of Urien)
  40. Psyche Out (Theme of Gill)
  41. Killing Moon (Theme of Akuma SFIII) (New Arrangment)
  42. Volcanic Rim
  43. Theme of Juri
  44. Theme of Abel
  45. Theme of Poison (SFV ver.)
  46. Theme of Seth (SFV ver.)
  47. Theme of Rashid
  48. Theme of Necalli
  49. Theme of Laura
  50. Theme of Menat
  51. Theme of Zeku
  52. Theme of Kage
  53. Not On The Sidelines
  54. Taking Aim (Theme of Luke SF6)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Submitting Shingo Yabuki and Ryuhaku Todoh

StrikerMoves

Shingo Yabuki
Assist Move: 100 Shiki Oniyaki Mikansei

Shingo appears and does an Oniyaki without the fire, Shingo has a random chance of inflict a critical hit during this attack.
Super Assist Move: Shingo Kinsei Oreshiki: Rouka Guruma

Shingo appears from and performs an enhanced Oboroguruma and clumsily falls down to the floor, head-first, each kick has a random chance of inflict a critical hit.

Ryuhaku Todoh
Assist Move: Kasane Ate
Ryuhaku jumps to the stage and throws a wave of energy that crashes down to the ground.

Super Assist Move: Chou Kasane Ate
Ryuhaku throws out an even larger Kasane Ate wave attack, one powerful enough to shake the earth beneath him and the opponent.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Hajime Busuzima (Bloody Roar)

Hisako / Shin Hisako (KI)

Voting Time

Nominations

Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Shingo Yabuki (KoF)
Ryuhaku Todoh (AoF)
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Bob (Tekken)
Erron Black (MK)
HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
Android 21 (DBFZ)
Myself
Hajime Busuzima (Bloody Roar)
Hisako/Shin Hisako (KI)

Vote for your top 3, the highest your nominee can place is 2nd, top 3 overall will be added

Bob
Hisako
Ryuhaku Todoh

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results
Bob 7
Shingo 5
Todoh 4
Erron Black 3
Hisako 2
Android 21 1
Hajime Busuzima 0

Both of Infinity Sorcerer's entries of Shingo & Todoh as well as Champion of Hyrule's entry of Bob join as Strikers

Next jobs

A - Lets flesh out content from UNIB & Arcana Heart (movesets, music, misc series info, etc.).

B - Submit up to 4 fighters from Street Fighter & 4 from other Capcom fighting series you want to see represented as at least a trophy, this does not deconfirm for bigger future roles.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'm arent at home so I cant submit music atm.

Street Fighter suggestions: Akuma, Makoto, Sakura Kasugano, Zeku
Capcom suggestions: Jedah Dohma, Jin Saotome, Ruby Heart, Akira Kazama.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
But we are submitting UNIB and Arcana Heart at the moment, no Rival Schools.

Either way, music time.
Arcana Heart:
I must say that this time I will just put some songs that I like because I don't know too much about Arcana Heart even if I like the game and find the OST is quite hard.
  1. Heartful! (Heart Aino's Theme)
  2. Save a Future (Mildred Avalone's Theme)
  3. White Valkyrja (Weiss' Theme)
  4. Crimson Valkyrja (Scharlachot's Theme)
Under Night In-Birth:
HyperSomari already covered a lot of the music but I will add some additional themes (alongside some remixes).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Victory themes now on Game Info Google Doc.
AH symbol -
(the pink part only)
UNIB symbol -

Trophies
Ken, Cammy, Juri, Zangief
Felicia, Demitri Maximoff, Hinata Wakaba, Hayato Kanzaki

Next job - Nominate a rep from a SNK ip not related to KoF (ex. The Last Blade, World Heroes, Kizuna Encounter, WakuWaku 7, Aggresors of Dark Kombat)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’m assuming characters who aren’t from kof but have been in kof are not allowed but are characters who have never been in kof but whose series have been in kof allowed?

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I’m assuming characters who aren’t from kof but have been in kof are not allowed but are characters who have never been in kof but whose series have been in kof allowed?
The prompt says "IP" so I guess even characters that aren't in KOF but it has some sort of rep (Nakoruru with SamSho, and the pletora of AoF/FF characters) it would be invalid, in other words, no KOF, no AoF, no FF and no SamSho (I guess the only ones save are the guests from KOF XI, since Kizuna Encounter is valid).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
The prompt says "IP" so I guess even characters that aren't in KOF but it has some sort of rep (Nakoruru with SamSho, and the pletora of AoF/FF characters) it would be invalid, in other words, no KOF, no AoF, no FF and no SamSho (I guess the only ones save are the guests from KOF XI, since Kizuna Encounter is valid).
Also characters from SNK IPs not related to KOF definitively not an excuse for my The Last Blade propaganda but that would also allow franchises like World Heroes, Kizuna Encounter, WakuWaku 7 or Aggresors of Dark Kombat.
The prompt is based based on a previous suggestion. Honestly not super knowledgeable of KoF & its connection to other SNK ip, I interpret it as a no go for AoF & FF since many characters from those series appear in KoF. Unless there are any objections I would say that SamSho is ok if Nakoruru is the only character who appears & according to the wiki does not seem to be a major recurring KoF fighter in general. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Mauru & Mugi

Voting Time

Nominees
Kaede (The Last Blade) by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Mudman (Word Heroes) by HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
Slash (WakuWaku 7) by toonito toonito
Mauru & Mugi (WakuWaku 7) by myself

Vote for your top 3. Yours can only place 2nd or 3rd, top 2 join roster.

Mudman
Mauru & Mugi
Kaede

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Kaede 10
Mauru & Mugi 9
Mudman 9
Slash 8

Really close one this time, Kaede will join the roster

New Jobs
A - We have a tie for 2nd, not sure if we want to re-vote without Kaede and/or Slash or just adjust the previous votes with Kaede gone & everyones nominees staying no higher the 2nd which would look like below.

Me - Mudman, Mauru
Infinity Sorcerer - Slash, Mudman
Champion of Hyrule - Mauru, Slash
HyperSomari64 - Mauru, Slash
Toonito - Mudman, Slash
Darkonedagger - Mudman, Mauru

Mudman - 7
Mauru - 6
Slash - 5

B - Submit ideas for new Mini-Games and/or items

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Personally I think Mudman works better has a Striker but I know he is the most iconic character of the series so if there its required a playable character it could be him.

Items:
I decided to do this time an OC item and another one based on an IP.
  • Install: Represented has an orb withthe icon of a man flexing his arms it would give a character a temporal stat boost.
  • Bonus-Kun: A parody of Ryu from WakuWaku7, it would works has the Sandbag of the game but unlike the Sandbag he can defend himself becoming hostile when is damaged enough using parodies of Ryu's moves. It drops a high quality ítem when is defeated.
Mini-game: VR Fight
The game's version of the Multi-Man Brawl, wire-rendered generic fighters would appear in succesion increasing their difficulty the more time passes. Sometimes a wire-rendered version of the playable characters would appear has Elite enemies harder to defeat.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Mini-Game: Puzzle Fighter (Super Puzzle Fighter Ⅱ Turbo)
1655615090315.png

As it name says, this will be a puzzle minigame featuring super-deformed design for the characters.

Items:
  • Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball FighterZ): These can be collected throughout the stage, and after collecitng the seven, Shenron will appear and grants a wish to the specific character.
  • Infinity Gems/Infinity Stones (Marvel Super Heroes/Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite): These are one-use items that gives the players a temporal boost on an specific part of their attributes.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Mudman will join the roster

Bonus-Kun will join as an item & VR Fight & Puzzle Fighter will join as Mini-Games

Next jobs
A - We will vote for our stat boosting item & the inclusion of the Dragonballs item (not sure how people feel since it does not originate from a fighting game)

Stat Boosting Items
Install by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Infinite Gems / Stones by HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
Feng Shui Engine by Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule

Just vote for one that isnt your own

Also just vote yes or no for the dragonballs to be included as an item.

B - Nominate 8 characters you want to see represented as at least a trophy from either or both Tekken or Killer Instinct. Remember this does not de-confirm for future bigger roles.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I vote for FSE, I aren't too fond into the dragon balls tbh, I mean, I can kinda accept Goku has a guest but not too much.

Tekken chars:
-Heihachi Michima
-Jin Kazama
-Asuka Kazama
-Hwoarang
-King
-Lee Chaolan
-Kuma
-Miguel Caballero Rojo

KI chars:
-Jago
-Glacius
-Kilgore
-Aria
-Gargos

I know that we can nominate 8 but the number of KI chars is quite low so I will just vote for 5

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
FSE Item & No Dragonballs

Trophies

Tekken
-Lili
-Mokujin
-Jack
- Eliza

KI
-Orchid
-TJ Combo
-Hisako
-Eyedol

Feng Shui Engine will be an item & Dragonballs will not.

Next job: Nominate a new fighter for the roster.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think it's time bring some new characters of already established franchises.
1655917810775.png

AKUMA
Akuma is the secret boss of Super Street Fighter II Turbo and became a fan favorite of the franchise, you can say "how you can submit Akuma before Ken?!!?!", well it's easy, not even Capcom included Ken in much games, the order of characters to be included in spin-offs are usually Ryu, then Chun-Li and later the proper Akuma. Also come on, I love Ken really but can Ken do any of these things?.

(yeah I know one of these comes from a Mugen don't @ me)​
Sure Akuma would work more has a boss but we already have Bison and include two Street Fighter bosses would be really ass.

Top Bottom