• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighters Legacy (Fighting Game Platform Fighter) Continued - Complete

What Kind of Collectibles would you prefer for this project

• Trophies

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Spirits (More Detailed - ex. descriptions)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
A - Submit stage ideas for Melty Blood & Undernight InBirth

B - Was looking at some the job ideas from earlier, wanted to check on 2 things,

1. I like Infinity Sorcerer's idea for Strikers being our way to handle assist like characters & wanted to ask if anyone had any objections or other ideas for this role before finalizing it.

2. Seeing mixed opinions on guest fighters has me thinking the best solution could be to have a general fighter job that allows guests who will be pinned against the nominees & votes of contributers who feel like they should be excluded for now. This would allow it to happen more naturally through voting rather than guaranteeing a spot. Wanted to once again ask if anyone had any objections or other ideas for this before finalizing it.
Melty Blood Stage: Back Alley

Not the most interesing stage visually but very iconic both in the fighting game and in the visual novel.
UNIB Stage: High-rise Building Rooftop

When I think in UNIB stages, this is the first that cross my mind.
-------
If it's required I could explain further my idea. Maybe referring to games like Dengeki Bunko wasn't the best explanation.

In relation to guests, I think the only options would be characters that have a very close relation to fighting games (i.e. Ryu Hayabusa/Dead or Alive, Arcueid Brunestud/Melty Blood, Athena Asamiya/The King of Fighters) BUT not counting crossover games (like Marvel characters for Marvel vs Capcom or any character from Smash that isn't from fighting games) nor guests characters from other games that aren't canonical in their games (no Yoda from Soul Calibur, no Negan from Tekken or the Terminator from Mortal Kombat).

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Tohno Mansion

Next Jobs

A - High-rise Building Rooftop is our UNIB stage, We will vote on our Melty Blood Stage.

Nominees
Back Alley by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Iron Maiden by NanayaGaming NanayaGaming
Tohno Mansion by Myself

Vote for your Top 2, Yours can only place 2nd, Most votes gets added.

Back Alley
Iron Maiden

B - Submit a character you want to see added as a Striker, this may de-confirm them from any other roles.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, here is a more elaborate explanation of how the Strikers would work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Strikers
The strikers are our own take on assists, unlike Smash there is no item attached to them since they are selected before the start of the match after select your main character. There it would be some class of meter that allows the summon of these strikers (or they can just have a cooldown for avoid spam). Unlike the assists trophies the strikers mostly only do a single attack. (i.e. summon Ken and he will do Shoryuken, summon Ky Kiske and he will use Greed Sever, etc). Most likely the strikers would be divided by those who uses a projectile, those who use a physical attack, those who do a reversal and those who do something unique.

Maybe for make things more interesing the strikers can also do a Super Move (of course more weak than the ones of the playable characters), using the same examples has before Ken would do the Shinryuken and Ky will use Ride the Lightning.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Melty Blood Stage Results
Iron Maiden 10
Back Alley 5
Tohno Mansion 3

NanayaGaming's Iron Maiden entry will be our Melty Blood Stage

New Jobs
Job A - Striker Voting
Nominations
Fei Long (Street Fighter) by HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
Scharlachrot (Arcana Heart) by NanayaGaming NanayaGaming
Makoto (Street Fighter) by @Darkonedagger
Heavy D (KoF) by Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Blanka (Street Fighter) by toonito toonito
Tira (SoulCalibur) by myself

Vote for your top 3, your entry can only place 2nd or 3rd, Top 3 overall will be our first strikers

Blanka
Tira
Heavy D

Job B - What should our final count for Strikers be, while we are at it what about our final item count as well? I think about 20 for both sounds good but what are everyone else's thoughts?

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Votes:
  1. Blanka
  2. Fei Long
  3. Scharlachrot (I place her at last since I think she could also be playable some how)
Job: Between 25 and 35 strikers and 20 items would be good

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Striker Voting Results
Blanka 9
Fei Long 5
Tira 4
Heavy D 3
Scharalachrot 3
Makoto 0

Our first three Strikers will be Blanka (toonito), Fei Long (HyperSomari64), & Tira (myself)

We will have 20 items & will go right in the middle of Infinity Sorcerer's suggestion for amount of Strikers with 30 unless anyone has any objections or other ideas.

Next Job - Submit a Fighter

Per request we will allow nominees for guest fighters with strong ties to a fighting series but they must be canon to said series & cannot be from a crossover series like Smash or Marvel vs Capcom.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Resubmitting Hayato from Star Gladiator

Voting Time

Nominees
Iori Yagami (KoF) by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Honey (Fighting Vipers) by HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
Skullomania (Street Fighter EX / Fighting EX Layer) by @Darkonedagger
Hayato (Star Gladiator) by myself

Vote for your top 3, your entry can only place 2nd or 3rd, Top 2 overall will join our roster

Honey
Hayato
Skullomania

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
1. Skullomania
2. Iori
3. Honey

nirvanafan nirvanafan , I have a question:
With "Guest Fighters", do you mean that is has to be (necessarily) from a video game franchise or not?

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will leave voting open another day to see if anyone will break our tie for the 2nd spot, right now Skullomania looks like he is in but Hayato & Honey are tied & Iori is one vote behind for the 2nd spot.

New Jobs
A - Submit stage ideas for Arcana Heart & Chaos Code.

B - Submit 8 fighters you want to see represented from Capcom as at least a trophy.

Last edited:

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not being here after a long time, it's neat to see that Iron Maiden won!

My votes for fighters are Iori, Skullomania and Hayato.

A stage for Arcana Heart would be the School Gates, this stage was also used in BBTAG! (Sorry for not find the stage alone ): )

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Midnight District (Hikaru's Stage)

Voting Results

Skullomania 17
Iori 11
Honey 6
Hayato 5

Darkonedagger & Infinity Sorcerer's entries of Skullomania & Iori join the roster

New Jobs
A - Submit ideas for new modes or Mini-Games

B - Lets flesh out content for Rival Schools & Melty Blood (movesets, music, misc series info, etc.).

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I will add MB content later.

Modes and Mini-Games:
  • Break the Barrels: One of the classics SF minigames, break the major quantity of barrels you can in a limit of time.
  • Tag Team Mode: Play in a MVC-like mode where you can change between 2 characters mid-match, Strikers are disable here since the command for summon them is replaced for the tag partner.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Eltnum Moveset:
Most of her moveset would be inspired by her UNIB incarnation but I still want to made her more akin to her original franchise, so she will have a special guard attack.

NameInfo
Neutral Special:
Hollow Point/Reload
(Insert Gun meme her) Eltnum shoots a fast bullet with her Black Barrel Replica, the shot is strong and can even break shields, but Eltnum only has 8rounds (in her game she had 13 but for the sake of balance this is changed here). The reload mades her vulnerable to punishment, however there is a small gauge at the head of Eltnum that shows the reload time, there it would be a line in the middle that if you press it in the exact moment cancels the reload animation at the same time charges all your bullets.
1653705196853.png
Forward Special:
Etherlite (Ground)
Eltnum swings her whip close to the ground snatching the opponent and tripping them. Use QCB + Attack to increase the lenght and make the attack multihit.
Backward Special:
Hollow Point (Increase)
Looks similar to her neutral special but unlike that one she shoots in the floor or in the ceilling and makes the bullet bounce. This move also costs bullets and Eltnum requires to charge her gun if she runs out of ammo. Use QCA + Attack to use Hollow Point EX instead, it doesn't bounce but instead she shoots a big laser that consumes all her ammo but deals twice the potential damage you can do with all the bullets. In the air she will only shoot to the ground.
Up Special:
Etherlite (Air)
Eltnum jumps swinging her whip around her. Use 623 + attack button to increase the lenght.
Down Special:
Cutting Sync/Slide Air
(I used the MBAACC sprites since the site has a better sequence of the move, even if the hitboxes are always toggle on) In the floor Eltnum does a evade slide, you can press the button again to do a follow-up kick, in the air she will do a dive kick instead that if connect she automatically follows with a command throw using her legs to slam the opponent. The move doesn't has a input variant.
Shield Special:
Shield Bunker
Ok this one would sound very weird and even unnecesary considering the already existende of a shield, but hear me out, Shielding is probably one of the most recognizable traits of Melty Blood being a defensive mechanic that is an alternative to guard that allows don't receive chip damage. Here however we will try to use the Shield Bunker mechanic, being a counter attack that activates when Eltnum is attacked by a physical attack.
1653708251340.png
Ultimate Attack:
Barrel Replica/Tri Hermes Blackland

Eltnum has 3 different alternatives for a Ultimate attack, if she is far to the opponent she will support her body using
etherlite and fires a huge beam. If she is near the opponent she will use the original version of the move where she flips a coin launching the opponent to the air shooting upwards after that.
If you hold the button however Eltnum will perform a "thinking" pose and a huge pillar of purple energy will surround her, if she hits someone they would be transported to a cinematic where she summons Hermes, the Pseudo-Spiritron computer that storages all human history and that it looks like a giant mechanical Anubis. She jumps into one of his hands meanwhile the other grabs their enemies and makes them explode.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Melty Blood Music:
I'm trying to not exceed myself once again has I did with both BlazBlue and SNK music....you can consider this a failure, I also don't include too much covers since I selected most of Raito's remasters of the songs that are already damn good (and there aren't too much Melty Blood covers from the start). Btw I know that Melty Blood music is divived by stages and not the characters but it's just easier to remind the characters associated to the music rather than the stages names (if I put "Stage Theme" it's because I just cant remind from which character it's).
  1. Blood Drain (AACC Opening Theme) (New Arrangment)
  2. Actor's Anteroom (AACC Character Select Theme) (New Arrangment)
  3. The Theme of Arcueid (AACC Arcueid's Theme)
  4. Wonderful Boy (AACC Tohno's Theme)
  5. Basilica (AACC Ciel's Theme)
  6. Elegant Summer (AACC Akiha's Theme)
  7. PE-RI-CA (AACC Kohaku's Theme)
  8. Noble Mind (AACC Hisui & Kohaku's Theme)
  9. Obscure Zone (AACC Satsuki's Theme)
  10. World End Roar (AACC Roa's Theme)
  11. Blood heat! (AACC Kouma's Theme)
  12. Fearless (AACC Nanaya's Theme)
  13. The end of 1000 years (AACC Red Arcueid's Theme)
  14. GCV2005 (AACC Neco-Arc's Theme)
  15. Fight! Our Mech-Hisui! (AACC Mech Hisui's Theme)
  16. "Beat" from Melty Blood (AACC Aoko's Theme)
  17. Kara no Kyoukai (AACC Ryougi's Theme)
  18. Encount (AACC Sion's Theme)
  19. Raven's Nest (AACC Riesbyfe's Theme)
  20. for Crimson Air (AACC Warachia's Theme)
  21. Gigantic Power (AACC Dust of Osiri's Theme)
  22. Good Morning, Anima Mundi (AACC Archetype Earth's Theme)
  23. SAKURA-KOI-UTA (AACC Stage Theme)
  24. "Truth" from Melty Blood (AACC Stage Theme)
  25. Nightmare Teller (AACC Stage Theme)
  26. Stack Black (TL Opening Theme)*
  27. Disciplined Space (TL Arcueid's Theme)
  28. Resurrection Beat (TL Tohno's Theme)
  29. Crawling Hostility (TL Ciel's Theme)
  30. Play a Little? (TL Kohaku's Theme)
  31. Perfect Place (TL Kouma's Theme)
  32. Blooming (TL Miyako's Theme)
  33. Mysterious Dusk (TL Noel's Theme)
  34. Awakening of Catastrophe (TL Vlov's Theme)
  35. Luminous Moon Requiem (TL Roa's Theme)
  36. Crimson Chapel (TL DA Noel's Theme)
  37. Magician's Night EX (TL Aoko's Theme)
  38. Battle at the Threeshold (TL P. Ciel's Theme)
*Due that every complete version on Youtube has been removed the link is from Bilibili

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Going to have to put this thread on hold for a couple weeks, everything is fine but i do have some things coming up that will eat up a lot of time for a bit.

Rather than individual jobs if anyone wants to contribute details like movesets, music, etc. for series with fighters that arent really fleshed out in the meantime that is fine, will update our charts when time permits.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I want to rework a little Ryu & Chun-Li if isn't a problem.

NameInfo
Neutral Special:
Hadouken
Good ol' Hadouken, it works like in Smash without any particular change. Just like in Smash you can use the input version to enhance the move.

Forward Special:
Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
There are also no differences here, it's the same has in Smash.​
Backward Special:
Joudan Sokutogeri
Da donkey kick, in Smash it was a Smash Attack but I find better moving it into a backward special here, it's a very strong side kick that sends the opponent flying. The input version is 421 (Reverse Shoryuken) + Attack Button would also make the character wallbounce apart of give Ryu a slight armor at the start of the move.
Up Special:
Shoryuken
Unchanged from Smash, same propierties, same inputs.
Down Special:
Mind's Eye/Denjin Renki
1653782163236.png
Ryu's Down Special is a counter-like attack that resembles SFIII's parry, Ryu will always end in positive when the opponent attacks using this. Everytime he blocks an attack his V-Meter (showed above) will increase, the meter can still be charged attacking but this is the best way since it charges the most. When the meter is complete Ryu will use his V-Trigger "Denjin Renki", in this state Ryu's punches starts to glow in a electric aura enhancing his Hadouken and Shoryuken dealing more damage and making the Hadouken chargeable, his punch attacks will also deal extra hitstun, you can still use Mind's Eye during the effects of Denjin Renki (the move wouldn't enhanced tho).
Command Attack:
Shakunetsu Hadouken
A flaming multi-hit Hadouken, stronger than the regular Hadouken but weaker than the Shinku Hadouken. It can only be used with the command HCF + Attack button.
Super Move 1:
Shinku Hadouken
Da Big Hadouken, a multi-hit projectile. Use 236236 + Attack button to use it.
Super Move 2:
Shinku Tatsumaki
An enhanced Tatsumaki with a vacuum effect that attracts the opponent to him. Use 214214 + Attack button to use it.
Ultimate Attack:
Shin Shoryuken/Denjin Hadouken

Close the attack becomes Shin Shoryuken, a powerful Shoryuken with amazing kill power, far it becomes Denjin Hadouken, a even more powerful version of the Hadouken with electric effects that can be charged/delayed.

Since Chun is a new character instead of make the whole moveset I will just list what I would change:
  • Hazanshu becomes Chun-Li backward special.
  • Her Down Special is replaced by Rankukyaku, her V-Skill in SFV, it's a command jump that has a follow up in the form of Sousekyaku pressing the button once again. Like Ryu she has a V-Trigger in the form of the Renkiko, when Renkiko is active Chun-Li would deal additional hits to all her attacks.
  • Kikosho becomes a regular super and alongside it she has Hazan Tenshokyaku that it's basically a enhanced version of her regular Tenshokyaku.
  • Her new Ultimate Attacks are Hoyokosen (mantained of the original version) that its the version that she use in the ground and in the air she use Shichisei Senkuu Kyaku, she dashes a high speed attacking with a powerful piercing kick.
  • Inputs for all move:
    • Kikoken: QCF + Attack
    • Spinning Bird Kick: [4]6 + Attack
    • Hazanshu: HCB + Attack
    • Tenshokyaku: [2]8 + Attack
    • Kikosho: QCFQCF + Attack
    • Hazan Tenshokyaku: QCBQCB + Attack

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Rock's moveset because I'm biase-, I mean, because we already have most of FF content already in with the exception of him. The moveset it's similar to my suggestion in the Bonus DLC thread but with some changes since he no longer requires to be an echo. Maybe tomorrow I will do either Iori or some add-ons on Geese (on my way to do the most ****ed-up Geese in all history).

NameInfo
Neutral Special:
Reppuken
Ground projectile like Terry's Power Wave, if you hold the button it becomes Double Reppuken, in the air the move becomes a burst of blue/purple energy (like when he is charging his Double Reppuken).

Forward Special:
Hard Edge
A dash attack where Rock strikes with his elbow first and does a strike with his palm after, use QCF + Attack to enhance the move.
Backward Special:
Rage Run
A command run with three different follow ups, not press anything and it will be Type Shift, if you press the special button it becomes Type Dunk an attack based on Terry's Power Dunk, and the last one is Type Edge that can be used pressing the normal button, its the same Forward Special. The enhanced version is QCB + Attack.
Up Special:
Rising Tackle
The only direct technique Rock adquired from Terry, it has the same propierties has his own including the charged input.
Down Special:
Crack Counter
Counterattack special, Rock does a pose and if someone attacks in front of him he will do a bicycle kick. The powered up version is 623 + Attack.
Super Special Move 1:
Raging Storm
I think everyone here is familiarizated with the Raging Storm, so there is no requirement of explanation with the exception that the SP Meter of Terry is also part of Rock and so he has a P. version of the attack, being blue and delayable, use QCFQCF for do the attack.

Super Special Move 2:
Shining Knuckle
Rock's "Buster Wolf", the P. version ends with a powerful super Rising Tackle. Perform the move with QCBQCB + Attack.
Ultimate Attack:
NEO Deadly Rave EXT
Rock's Climax from KOF XV, a series of attacks ending with a ki blast of his hands. if you hold the button the attack would be near identical of the OG Neo Deadly Rave but ending in a huge Raging Storm.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
After the son it comes the father, shout out to tonygameman who was the original submitter of the moveset, I think his idea is great but I want to improve it a little, also doing a playable version of his moveset in the case he could be some sort of unlockable boss.

Miscellaneous
NameInfo

Intro Animation
The classic sliding door intro cutscene plays before showing Geese with his back facing the camera and tossing off a white kimono, as the player character prepares for a fight and he gestures at them while shouting: "You cannot escape from death!". When Terry faces him, he'll say instead "I've been waiting for you!", following with Terry growling his name as he clenches his fist before entering a idle stance. If Rock is facing him he will say "Come on, young boy" with Rock yelling his father game in angery similar to Terry.

Defeat AnimationA cutscene plays where Geese is shown dazed at the edge of his tower, as the player performs a jumping kick, which causes him to fall off the tower at a large height. Based on the normal ending in Fatal Fury: King of Fighters.
If Terry defeats Geese with a super move attack (either using one of his Super Special Moves or a normal finisher), the latter will be sent flying through the balcony. Terry quickly grabs his hand in attempt on trying to save him from falling. However, Geese wrenches his arm away from Terry's grasp, laughing while falling to his death when a screen goes to black. This references a scene from Terry's ending in Real Bout Fatal Fury, which was also re-enacted at the end of his reveal trailer in Tekken 7.

MOVESET (PHASE 1)
Geese's boss fight is divided by two phases, the first one being his regular persona and the second one in his Nightmare Geese variant, for the moment we will only cover the first phase.
NameInfo

Reppuken/Double Reppuken
Geese slashes his hand forwards launching a ground projectile made of wind ki, he can also do a upgraded version of this technique called Double Reppuken where he does a stationary Reppuken first and then he throws another one creating a bigger, faster and stronger projectile. The Double Reppuken can also "delete" small projectiles like Ryu's Light Hadoukens or Rock's regular Reppuken.

Shippuken
When Geese is in the air he can use the Shippuken, a ki projectile that he fires in a diagonal downwards direction, Geese does a small jump due the impulse after launching it. The main usage of this attack is disable other incoming projectiles.
Atemi NageGeese's famous PREDICTABO counters, since in this game there are not too much difference between highs, mids and lows he will automatically counter any physical attack (including long distance ones like Eltnum's Etherlite attacks).
Hisho Nichirinzan
Geese charges forward with a shoulder tackle, then leaps into the air and swipes his hand downwards to create a wind blade, acting pretty much like Terry's Power Dunk.​
Jaei Ken
Geese rushes forward and strikes his opponent. As normal Geese, he strikes his opponent up to 3 times.​
Shinkuu NageGeese grabs the opponent and quickly tosses them backwards high into the air as he rotates his arms.
Ramei Goha NageWhen a player is left downed on the floor, Geese will grab them right from it, lifting them up as he exclaims "Stand up!" and then turns around to slam them back onto the ground as a lightning bolt strikes them right at the same time.
Raging StormGeese's iconic super move where he thrusts his hands into the ground, creating a barrier of energy in front or around him.

MOVESET (PHASE 2)
Now it's time to see the real battle, the Nightmare Begins!, should be noted that Nightmare Geese has all the moves of regular Geese plus news and the list only mentions the changed moves and the new ones so if a move doesn't appear here isn't because Geese lost the move but just that the move doesn't change at all.

Intro: When Geese apparently dies he goes back up and tosses his gi while a purple-ish ki aura appears around his feets. The music suddenly changes to a more energetic and rockish version of his theme.
NameInfo

Reppuken/Double Reppuken/
Raigo Reppuken
Geese's Reppuken is now a big projectile with the shape of a blade, and is also way faster and can destroy a lot of projectiles, the Double Reppuken becomes a wall of ki that wins against any projectile including the proper Double Reppuken. Geese also own a third version of the Reppuken that it's even stronger than the two, multihit and hits OTG called Raigo Reppuken that can be recognized by the electric effects of the attack.

Double ShippukenNow Geese can launch two Shippukens in a row, twice, four Shippukens coming for you!
Oni Hammon
The damage of the move is very very increased, and it also gives him enough time to attack you with one of his OTGs.​
Jaei KenJaei Ken now is a lunge that finish with Geese grabbing and doing a judo throw against you.
Raimei Goha Nage
The change is only visual, being more like the Real Bout version.​
Raging Storm
Now Raging Storm use the "Claw" form, not longer hitting behind him (or at least changing the hitbox to be significantly more viable forward) and also being OTG.​
Deadly RaveNow Geese can perform a flashy combo that ends with a palm strike being his Deadly Rave, the move does a lot of damage but it doesn't has too much killpower.
Thunder Break
The enhanced version of the already enhanced Raging Storm, it adquires the same utility of the old Raging Storm of hit behind but with a longer hitbox (being fullscreen from above) and dealing more damage.​
Rashomon
Geese points at the player as he says "Now die!" as he grabs them in-front of him. He then uppercuts them into the air and starts quickly swinging both arms in opposite directions as he charges chi energy into them. He then strikes the falling player with a two-handed palm strike, which launches them forward far away and does the most damage compared to his other desperation moves. This move and Thunder Break are only performed when Geese has 30% of life or less.​

For his playable movelist I will just mention the moves and the necessary changes:
  • Neutral Special - Reppuken/Double Reppuken/Shippuken: Double Reppuken can be performed holding the button, Shippuken when using the attack in the air.
  • Side Special - Jaei Ken: Forward it's the regular version, backwards is the judo throw, use HCF + attack to enhance the move.
  • Up Special - Hisho Nichirinzan.
  • Down Special - Atemi Nage.
  • Shinkuu Nage and Raimei Goha Nage are regular throws.
  • Geese has a meter like Terry and Rock but it's more based in the Real Bout Fatal Fury meter, with the meter he can use Raging Storm (QCFHCB or Pretzel + attack) and Raigo Reppuken (QCFQCF + attack), P. Power Raging Storm is Claw Raging Storm.
  • Geese has his Nightmare form has a "One Winged Angel-like" mechanic, when he is 100% damage the aura in his feets appears and his moves are always enhanced until he dies, the appearence of the Reppukens changes to the one of N. Geese, Shippuken can be used twice (but only the normal Shippuken, not Double Double Shippuken) and he can now use Deadly Rave (HCBF + attack, then normal, normal, special, special, normal, normal, special, special, QCB + special), Deadly Rave is P. Power exclusive.
  • His Ultimate Move starts with Thunder Break, the first opponent attacked will be teleported to a short cinematic of Rashomon.
Ngl I was tempted to give Geese even more moves, like Asura Shippuken, Raising Dead End or even Kokuu Reppuzan, but I think that would make him overbloated of super moves lol.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Meanwhile I'm still working on Batsu (since has I said before I don't know too much about his moveset and I want to give him "justice" bad pun moment. I decided to do Iori's moveset and at the same time giving Kyo some nitpicks. For Iori I will need to give the credits to Mr. Robotto since I will mostly use what he did with him in the Infinite Thread, go to see his awesome moveset here!

Both Kyo and Iori has the Power Meter and the MAX Mode has special gimmick, it would work just like how Robotto explains in his moveset.

NameInfo
Neutral Special:
108 Shiki Yamibarai
Iori throws his purple flame that skims the ground in similar fashion to Terry's Power Wave or Rock's Reppuken. The projectile doesn't has an aerial version and instead is affected by gravity fallin down when is used in the air.
Forward Special:
311 Shiki Tsumakushi
A rushing move in which Iori hops and take a big flaming swipe downward. Can be held instead of tapped for more travel distance, damage and knockback. Special input is QCF+ attack/special, which increases its damage output and knockback in addition to granting intangibility to his attacking arm. The special-inputted version is indicated by a bigger flame being produced.
Back Special:
127 Shiki Aoibana
Iori quickly slides forward with three motions, punching for the first 2 and jumping with an overhand for the third, in which he slams the opponent into the ground. You are going to have to repeat the input for every motion to complete the move since is a rekka. Which means if you use the standard version, you’ll have to input back special in succession 3 times. Whereas for the traditional input, you’ll have to perform QCB + Attack in succession 3 times. There’s no difference between holding or tapping for this move, as it would be counterintuitive since you’ll have to tap anyways. As for the traditional input variation, that one significantly covers more distance and is slightly more powerful. In the air Iori will only use the hammerfall punch being unable to do the full move.
Up Special:
100 Shiki Oniyaki
Iori performs a spinning jump while being accompanied by spinning purple flames that cycle around him. Can be held instead of tapped for more distance and damage. Use S + Attack to make Iori's entire body intangible on startup, slightly increase travel distance. deal more damage and knockback, and inflict 3 hits instead of one. The inputted version is indicated by Iori's howl when successfully activated..
Down Special:
212 Shiki Kototsuki In
Iori shortly runs up to the opponent, slams their head on the ground, then blasts them with fire. In the air this move would differ slightly, as Iori would simply grab the opponent in front of him, and once grabbed, start to descend quite a bit while Iori is blasting fire into their face until they are automatically freed. Due to functioning as a grab, it bypasses shields and counterattacks. To perform the input version of this move, you'll have to use HCB+ attack/special dealing more damage..

NameInfo
Desperation Move 1:
Kin 1211 Shiki Yaotome
When you have one stock of meter, and perform a QCFHCB + attack, Iori will dash across the screen (about half the length of Buster Wolf) and, if he hits the opponent, he performs a flurry of claws and scratches ending off in a blast of purple flames. He is immune to non-throw attacks during the startup flash, where he says his iconic line “Asobi wa owari da!” which translates to “Playtime is over!”. The blast can also hit bystanders within range.

Here's the catch with this move though, if performing QCF 2 times in succession during the last hit (the input window is quite tight), you’ll be able to follow up with Ura 316 Shiki Saika, where he does some delayed claw attacks and generates a pillar of purple flames, hitting the foe midair while laughing madly.
If performed during Max Mode, this move changes a little, and lacks the follow-up. It goes as follows.

Under the effects of the Riot of the Blood, Iori howls, slashes his opponent into the ground, and claws at them repeatedly with his back turned to the camera; after briefly looking over his shoulder, he attacks again with the last hit using his flames.
Desperation Move 2:
Ura 108 Shiki Yasakazuki
When you have one stock, and perform a QCBHCF + attack, Iori sends out a projectile that skims the ground and ends with a pillar of fire with a big splash at the bottom. While strangely having no knockback at first, when the move hits, the opponent is frozen in place for around 3 seconds after the move, after being able to move again, the opponent will get knocked back, although only moderately.

The Max Mode version puts up 3 pillars, spouting up in rapid succession, but mostly has the same properties.

Hidden Super Desperation Move:
Kin 1218 Shiki Yatagarasu
When above 80%, and during Max Mode, on top of sacrificing an extra stock, by performing QCFQCF + attack: Iori drags his hand on the ground as he howls, then proceeds to do a huge claw slash to his opponent, a bloody, shadowy background accompanies this move whereas the claw slash will leave a black trail behind.

Ultimate Move:
Ura 1131 Shiki Hozuki
Iori rushes at his opponent while in blood rage, then circular throws them to the floor with one hand, imbuing the Yagami Clan logo above him. He then burns them with a pillar of flames while screaming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

NameInfo
Neutral Special:
108 Shiki Yamibarai
The same move has Iori but his flames has the common orange color instead of purpleish. Another difference is that he can do a input version unlike Iori being QCF + Attack button, making the flames bigger and the attack stronger.
Forward Special:
114 Shiki Aragami/105 Shiki Dokugami
Kyo steps forward as he does a flaming, right hook. Like Marth's Dancing Blade, the player can press a button again for an another attack, though they can use a control stick to choose which attack Kyo uses.
  • Forward + Forward + Forward: Aragami, Konokizu, Yanosabi.
  • Forward + Forward + Backward: Aragami, Konokizu, Nanase.
  • Forward + Forward + Upward: Aragami, Konokizu, Hikigane.​
  • Forward + Downward + Downward: Aragami, Yanosabi, Migiri Ugachi.​
  • Forward + Downward + Forward: Aragami, Yanosabi, 88 Shiki.​
  • Forward + Downward + Upward: Aragami, Yanosabi, Kototsuki You.​
  • Forward + Backward + Backward: Aragami, Munotsuchi, Hikigane.​
  • Forward + Backward + Upward: Aragami, Munotsuchi, Tsurubeotoshi​
If you use the first move has a Smash attack it becomes 115 Shiki Dokugami. It only has one follow up but it requires a specific sequence.
  • Forward + Backward + Downward + Upward: Dokugami,Tsumiyomi, Batsuyomi, Oniyaki.
If you don't follow any of the follow ups the attack will just stop.​
Back Special:
707 Shiki R.E.D. Kick
Kyo performs an aerial leap in an arc and does a spinning kick. Using the strong special button variant will make a move much stronger and change it's height/length. The input is RS + attack that it has the meteoric propierties of Terry's Power Dunk.
Up Special:
100 Shiki Oniyaki
The same has Iori (including input) only changing the flames.
Down Special:
212 Shiki Kototsuki You
Looks similar to Iori but instead of him he will grabs them by their neck making a fiery explosion afterwards, in the air it looks like Captain Falcon's Up Special . It also bypass shields and counterattacks. To perform the input version of this move, you'll have to use HCB+ attack/special dealing more damage.
NameInfo
Desperation Move 1:
Ura 108 Shiki Orochinagi
When you have one stock of meter, and perform a QCBHCF + attack Kyo will charge flames in his rear hand, then throws them out in a big wave of fire,, like in KOF XIII you can also do the move midair, you can hold the button to delay the attack only in the ground. In MAX mode Kyo will also cover himself in flames damaging anyone near him and the wave of fire will be bigger, the MAX mode attack isn't allowed in the air.

Desperation Move 2:
Saishuu Kessen Ougi: Mu-Shiki
When you have one stock, and perform a QCFQCF + Attack, Kyo deliver a powerful volley of attacks, leaving a trail of fiery afterimages and a pillar of fire, the pillar has a smaller hitbox that it would look at first glance.
The MAX mode version adds more hits and ends with a powerful Oniyaki.
Hidden Super Desperation Move:
524 Shiki: Kamichiri
When above 80%, and during Max Mode, on top of sacrificing an extra stock, use HCBHCB + Attack, Kyo will grab the opponent, then land a barrage of attacks, ending with a Oniyaki, since it's a command grab it cannot be escaped with a shield unlike Mu-Shiki.

I know very well that this is another move, Fighters Generation doesn't has the correct gif and this is the nearest thing.
Ultimate Move:
Ura 1212 Shiki: Yakumo
Kyo throws a large 108 Shiki Yami Barai, stunning his opponent. He follows up with 2 flaming punches, and ends with a flaming tornado that imbues the Kusanagi clan logo above him.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Btw something I want to tell, please even if I do redos of previous moveset dont remove the original's submitter name since most of the time I only expand what they already did. In any case you put below "Revision by Infinity Sorcerer" or something like that.

Top Bottom