• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighters Legacy (Fighting Game Platform Fighter) Continued - Complete

What Kind of Collectibles would you prefer for this project

• Trophies

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Spirits (More Detailed - ex. descriptions)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Akatsuki 10
Noel 9
General 9
Ayane 6
Temjin 5
Jacky 4

Akatsuki joins the roster

Based on previous voting tiebreaker would look like this

Noel 4 (darkonedagger, championofhyrule, nanayagaming, myself)

General 3 (Infinity Sorcerer, HyperSomari64, tonygameman)

Unless we have any objections this means Noel will also join the roster.

Next jobs

A - Submit more ideas for items from fighting games

B - Submit 8 more characters from SNK you want to see represented as at least a trophy, this does not de-confirm for future bigger roles (for current trophies see our google doc. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dJszbIxCpdm1XyoFE/edit#heading=h.dd6hd380nmzl))

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Kinda would like to see the two of them tbh.

SNK trophies:
  • Wolfgang Krauser (Fatal Fury)
  • Tung Fu Rue (Fatal Fury)
  • Lee Pai Long (Art of Fighting)
  • Setsuna (The Last Blade)
  • Yashamaru Kurama (Samurai Shodown)
  • Leona Heidern (The King of Fighters)
  • Athena Asamiya (KOF/Psycho Soldier)
Would submit an item later.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Kinda would like to see the two of them tbh.

SNK trophies:
  • Wolfgang Krauser (Fatal Fury)
  • Tung Fu Rue (Fatal Fury)
  • Lee Pai Long (Art of Fighting)
  • Setsuna (The Last Blade)
  • Yashamaru Kurama (Samurai Shodown)
  • Leona Heidern (The King of Fighters)
  • Athena Asamiya (KOF/Psycho Soldier)
Would submit an item later.
Honestly I wouldnt really mind both either, especially when all 3 choices were a bit above the rest in voting this round, does anyone else agree or object?

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
My suggestions for trophies are Blue Mary, Ryuji Yamazaki, Gato, B. Jenet, Heidern, Krohnen, Elisabeth and Krizalid

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Akatsuki Blitzkampf Stage - Rumbling Factory
1659196068828.png
The stage is actually from Under Night In-Birth, but is not only the stage of Akatsuki but it's also based on an actual stage in Ausf. Ache.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Next Job - Nominate up to 2 Strikers from a series that has a Fighter but not a Striker yet. Remember this may de-confirm said fighter from other roles.

Eligible Series
  • Guilty Gear
  • Yie Ar Kung Fu
  • Killer Instinct
  • Virtua Fighter
  • Bloody Roar
  • BlazBlue
  • Dead or Alive
  • Power Stone
  • Rival Schools
  • Melty Blood
  • Undernight In-Birth
  • Arcanea Heart
  • Chaos Code
  • SF EX / Fighting EX Layer
  • World Heroes
  • Akatsuki Blitzkampf
  • Kaiser Knuckle

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Zack (Dead or Alive)

Jack (Power Stone)

Voting Time

Nominees
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Kliff Undersn (Guilty Gear)
Lion (Virtua Fighter)
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Shiki Tohno (Melty Blood)
Jin Kisaragi (BlazBlue)
Myself
Zack (Dead or Alive)
Jack (Power Stone)

Vote for your top 3, yours cannot place 1st, top 3 will be added as strikers.

Tohno
Zack
Lion

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Voting is still open,

New job - Lets flesh out more content (movesets, music, alts, misc series info, etc.) from ArcSys (recent newcomers Justice & Noel).

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Votes:
Jack
Tohno
Kisaragi
JUSTICE
Miscellaneous
NameInfo

Intro Animation

Defeat AnimationJustice's defeat animation is very simple, she would just fell to the ground in slow motion while parts of her explode.

MOVESET
Justice only has one phase like Bison.
NameInfo

Michael Sword
Justice's trademark move. Justice hits with her long fingers in the shape of a blade. The hitbox is way smaller than how it looks but still being a dangerous move having huge knockback, killing easy at 80% or more. And if it can't be worse, she can also do this in the air, and funny enought, the air version has a bigger hitbox.

Valkyrie ArcValkyrie Arc is a counter move where she does a pose and if you hit her with a physical move in the tail she will grab you and throw you to the other side of the stage. The move doesn't do too much damage but it has a considerable amount of knocback so is dangerous to be hitted with this when you have damage.
S.B.T.Strike Back Tail, Justice flips back leaving a thunder behind her, the move has some sort of vacuum effect attracting the opponent instead of knock them away.
N.B.Nuclear Blast, this is Justice's own projectile, she can launch four variations of the attack with different angles, low, mid, high and has an arc. The move itself is weak but Justice can launch more than one in few seconds so prepare for a lot of explosions. (Ignore the Dust variant).
Michael BladeRemind when I said that Michae Sword's hitbox is smaller than how it looks? Well this move it has the hitbox that you could expectate, fullscreen. Unlike Michael Sword however it can't be used in the air and Justice only use it in certain periods of time where she is in danger. The move also deals a lot of damage and breaks shields with ease tho.
Imperial RayAnother fullscreen, Justice's launch a laser that cross almost all the screen from the ground to the air. It has a lot of hits but nonexistent knockback, however practically garantees that Justice's next Michael Sword/Blade will kill you even if you never was damaged before this. She only use this move when she is in danger (less than a 30% of her health).
Gamma RayAND ANOTHER FULLSCREEN MOVE. This is the most powerful attack in Justice's arsenal, it has a very slow start but Justice has super armor during the attack so the best option would be try to be at her back before she unleash her giant laser. This move can and will kill you with less than 40% of damage. Fortunaly she only use this move when she has less than 10% of life and has I said before, it's very slow at the start allowing you to avoid it with some ease if you are quick enough.

I will do something for Noel later.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
BlazBlue job still open

Striker Results

Tohno 8
Lion 6
Zack 4
Jin 3
Jack 3
Kliff 0

Tohno (Infinity Sorcerer), Lion (Champion of Hyrule) & Zack (myself) are our new Strikers.

New job - Nominate a new fighter for the roster from the Virtua Fighter or Dead or Alive franchises.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Nyotengu (DoA)

Dural (VF)

Will extend nominees for a day, will also now allow everyone to nominate a 2nd rep, overall one from each featured franchise, if they want.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

42711-75356159.png

Pai Chan

Someone should probably submit Jacky tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
You know what, i agree it feels weird to not have Jacky nominated when voting on a potential 2nd vf rep so i will switch him to my nominee over Dural

Voting Time

Nominees
@Darkonedagger
Ayane
Pai Chan
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Hayabusa
Myself
Nyotengu
Jacky Bryant

Vote for your top 3, yours cannot place 1st, most votes joins the roster

Ayane
Nyotengu
Jacky

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Jacky 8
Ayane 8
Nyotengu 7
Hayabusa 7
Pai Chan 6

Really close results, we have another tie & our tie breaker method leads to another tie so not sure if anyone objects to both Jacky & Ayane being added or if we should do some sort of re-voting.

New job
Lets flesh out content (movesets, music, alts, misc series info, etc.) from our 2 latest series to join our roster being Akatsuki Blitzkampf & Kaiser Knuckle.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
We will add both Ayane & Jacky.

Series flesh-out jobs still open.

New Job - Nominate an idea for a new stage.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Open Jobs

New Costumes
Juri - SFV & SFVI
Aoko - Uniform
Noel - Nu-13 Outfit

New Songs
Kaiser Knuckle
  1. Storm Of Blossom - Theme From Lihua
  2. Unavailable 7004 - Theme From Marco
  3. Cry For The Moon - Theme From Wulong
    Victory Fanfare
Akatsuki Blitzkampf
  1. Awakening (Akatsuki's Theme)
  2. Iron Horse (Blitztank's Theme)
  3. Song of Defeat (Fritz's Theme)
    Victory Fanfare
New Series Icons

New Stage
Metro City Downtown (Street Fighter VI)

Stages / Series flesh-out content can still be submitted

Next job - Submit an idea for our next Strikers job, feel like we have mostly just nominated whoever or from our playable series w/o one. Would not mind doing the nominate a fighting game protag job again personally.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
More Akatsuki music:
For a Striker Job, this time I would like to do the opposite, submit a character who is a boss in their own game, no matter if is already a boss here.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Good idea Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer ,

Next job will then be to nominate up to 2 new Strikers who appear as a boss in their own game. Remember this may de-confirm fighter from a playable role although we could potentially have a Rathalos in Smash like character.

Top Bottom