• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighter Pass Final Newcomers (4 & 5) [LEAK!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraNos

Smash Rookie
Welcome to my leak.
For all the people here who are speculating who will be the final 2 newcomers: Here is the final leak who will end that.
We know in this moment these dates..
- The revealed newcomers from the Fighter Pass are third-party.
- Joker from Persona 5 is in it. You can play with him actually.
- The Hero from Dragon Quest is in it. Him'll be released this summer.
- Banjo-Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie is in it. Them'll be released this autumn.
How I know who are the final newcomers who you're questioning? Simple.
I have a legal document who I can't show for legal reasons, but well, here's the title:
Yeah, looks kinda fake but it's real. I uploaded it at the best quality possible for avoid the typical leak who is fake and the image have a very bad quality.
Joker, The Hero and Banjo-Kazooie is mentioned in the document and there are 2 more fighters. If you don't want to see it, close this.

Rayman (Rayman)
Yes, I know who Rayman is a spirit in Ultimate, but some characters playables have a spirit like Daisy (13ε), Mario (1), etc.
The inclusion of Rayman will celebrete the union of this companies, especially by Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Him's stage will be Pink Plant Woods. The music isn't mentioned. Him'll be released the first month of this winter. Him'll be confirmed in a Nintendo Direct in September.
Sans (Undertale) or another one from the same universe.
Yes, can sound crazy but the document affirm it. They wants to add Sans especially, but can be Frisk or another one.
This inclusion of Sans or another character from Undertale will celebrete the support of Nintendo to the indies. The music mentioned is Megalovania and Bonestrousle. Him's stage will be The Final Judgament or another one depending of the character. Him'll be released the final month of this winter. Him'll be confirmed in a Nintendo Direct in September with Rayman.
See ya! Thanks for reading.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We do not allow for leak threads. If you have any substantial insider information, please contact the staff first so we can verify the leaks contents and then decide if it’s worth having a thread dedicated to it. Please be advised that reposting this thread and/or leak will result in a disciplinary warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom