• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Your Way Into His Heart - Monika Support Thread

SebTheGamer

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be my final reply before the forum for Smash Ultimate will be closed until the next Smash instalment but hasn’t announced yet until probably the next console generation. So the moderator has informed that the forum will be closed after Sora’s release date in October 21st. So I may not come back after this but I think this is a good time to say goodbye to every one of you guys. I honestly will missed you all because you’re the best supporters I met so far and when the next Smash game even come back, I hope I’ll meet you guys again by then. I know this is all off-topic but this is going to be shut down and want to say something in general before I’ll be gone. If you guys want to keep up with me, I have a YouTube channel called, “SebTheGamer Entertainment“ where I‘m going to do Super Mario Plush series after the Super Smash Bros. plush movie, “The Ultimate Adventure of the DLCs” and other things I’ll develop sometime in the future. So yeah, subscribe to my channel, follow me on Instagram and hit the notification bell to not miss out. I really hope we’ll see each other again soon. Goodbye, everyone.

-SebTheGamer

Attachments

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
Yeah, it's been an interesting time of speculation! It'll be weird to not have all the character threads going, but I'm ready for it to end. It's been fun, everyone; best of luck with your future endeavors.

As for Monika... Well, there's no shortage of indie platform fighters that I'm sure would love to have a bigger IP like DDLC in it if Dan's willing to play ball. Moreover, DDLC+ has formally released in Japan and even got to be the cover story of Famitsu. So, hey, at least things continue to look up for that IP!

Top Bottom