• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zephil

Smash Ace
my fox made me respect his shine... I suggest to change the name of the board to "My lvl 9 CPU Fox can $%&@#. What can do yours?"

Jenkins

Smash Lord
i would get aim so i could WiFi talk but 10 bucks on my dad walking in in the background and going WOOAAAHHH WHASSUP BUDDY!!!... my dad is bypolar and really freakin weird so it's just the slightest bit embarrasing

lol so what. i have tourettes, which makes everything better. i still talk on skype

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh also since i promised holy id brag about this til the end of time, i finally beat his rob with fox in friendlies

shadap it makes me proud!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, 'Unlimited Blade Works'.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, 'Unlimited Blade Works'.
Never Knows?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
yeah they were fun.

your mk... it was like getting falcon punched three times into a FLAMEDASH initiated delux sunshine combo... it was carazee

I did learn from your fox though i need to be more aggressive because you would just shut me down with nair and fair constantly when id try to SHDL or run away.

GGs :D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol yeah we had some wild games

i saved one of our fox ditto matches,i did some crazy shine nair upb spike thing lol

DarkAura

Smash Lord
im actually kinda pissed at how unorganized and... terrible our boards are theirs actually like no useful info apart from M@Vs hardly updated guide and the frame data... we dont pay attention to our match up threads or stage threads i feel bad for the fox wannabe's theres like no info...

i just realized how random and out of the blue this mini rant was

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if chicken would finish the Snake summary we had done in the br for like 2weeks...scotu needs to give Gw ownership of the mathcup topics so we can start those again

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
It's just a MK joe... no worries..

m2k really isn't THAT bad... heh..

I would like to see the board a bit more organized... I don't really have time to handle everything in the moderation of threads and such, though, so I don't knkow how much I can help.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, Xiivi left thus leading the matchups threads deserted.

My directory actually was aimed to bring more order into this place, but the boards are still epically chaotic. xD
I wish I could do something, but I'm not mod.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I can contribute and such... just don't think I can lead a thread or anything.. I have time issues sometimes...

Could a better reg kinda take over the matchup threads? You can make a new main thread, and make a couple more discussions out there...

I'll keep up my stage thread...

let's get this a bit better...

Like really, it's not horrible... just neglected

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I can take over the matchup thread(s), technically. I had some threads in the Bowser boards going on, though the Bowser boards are a desert, so nothing happened there. :V

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Mav or Zhamy should be a mod here...

but yeah, SCOTU... if you could help us out with that, it'd be awesome... just let us get figured out what needs to go where...

Thanks, man.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Something interesting Fox Dk matchup

Dk's upB on stage clashes with fox's uptilt when fox has his back turned to DK.

this is pretty interesting because a lot of you guys just watch as DK approaches with this move, or try to shield grab him out of it.

and also, if you know lucas' Zap Jump, i just found out yesterday that you can do the same thing by throwing an item LOL

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
and also, if you know lucas' Zap Jump, i just found out yesterday that you can do the same thing by throwing an item LOL
Does this apply to Fox only?
But it's very interesting, cause it can aid mobility against characters like Peach or Diddy. :p

Top Bottom