• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Excel is always guaranteed to give me a good lol.

And hey Steam, whadup? How's life maining Lucario? (Going by your avatar). And don't worry, Iblis kids. Upsmash, even though it's like one of the most expected moves, gets like 50% of my kills every tourney I go to.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I used to do an AIM discussion with several posters here. Does that still go on?

And Rookie got last somewhere? Haven't heard. I knew he picked up Diddy though as I sometimes glance at his status.... and D1 told me.

Steam

Smash Hero
Excel is always guaranteed to give me a good lol.

And hey Steam, whadup? How's life maining Lucario? (Going by your avatar). And don't worry, Iblis kids. Upsmash, even though it's like one of the most expected moves, gets like 50% of my kills every tourney I go to.
Life is sweet maining lucario (But **** Zeton)

With Lucario Fsmash gets me bout 25% of my kills AS gets like 15% Uair gets like 15% and the rest are just from moves that aura makes kill moves

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm sorry I took a 4 hour nap yesterday after I got home at 6, then wokeup at 10:30pm to do homework all night long. I'm exhausted. But yeeeah, I guess you ARE my favorite Sonic main. I'll try and call you again tonight :D.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Hm.
Okay, there was some guy I fought on XBL who went by the name of Iblis, and if it was you, I'd have chewed you out.
No homo.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'm sorry I took a 4 hour nap yesterday after I got home at 6, then wokeup at 10:30pm to do homework all night long. I'm exhausted. But yeeeah, I guess you ARE my favorite Sonic main. I'll try and call you again tonight :D.
lol 4 hour nap, that sounds like my boyfriend.

what favorite main am i?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
^ Wut? Am I missing something here...

Oh! And I'm up for Brawls! Someone hit me up!
wait, light, you got your wii back???

dude, i finaly got out of school for the summer, i need to play smash badly,
that goes for anyone, my skills have turned to crap, i need some serious fighting to get it back.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
i feel very uncaught up with things
*tear*
Don't worry Joe you'll get back into it!

lol 4 hour nap, that sounds like my boyfriend.

what favorite main am i?
^ Wut? Am I missing something here...

Oh! And I'm up for Brawls! Someone hit me up!
Aren't you a guy though Jiggly? Boyfriend? and I can't believe I missed a chance to play light. Stupid Soccer State Tournament.

(Oh yea my team is moving up to quater-finals today! Yesterday we tied 1-1 against a team named Alpha and then beat this team's name I don't remember 4-0! This a round robin elimination if we had lost after the tie it would have been over. So my team watch Alpha play to see if we would have to play them again but they lost to some crap United team soo whatever. So we have to beat this United team then play the Ajax or some other team if the Ajax didn't make it, but I kinda want my revenge for getting beaten 2-0 by the Ajax and breaking our unbeatable streak of 6-0 >.>........)

wait, light, you got your wii back???

that goes for anyone, my skills have turned to crap, i need some serious fighting to get it back.
Now I have missed Uzi too. I'm outta it.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I mean, it's completely different from anything else competitive I've done. It's also really fun. Furthermore, at that tourney, I was the only male in the top 4.
Definitely going to start getting more into competitive pokémon now.

I've battled some people online and I have to admit the tone of the community overall is just more respectful and welcoming...

But alas, I can't just pull that off of one website talking to only a hundred or so people... (Although I could for AllisBrawl...)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
multiquote ftw

mines have too, i need some more people to play
Aren't you a guy though Jiggly? Boyfriend? .
yes, and im currently dating a guy
You see son, when a man loves another man, it's called homosexuality. It's perfectly normal. I too am a homosexual.
is that so?:bee:
yo light, everyone but like 10 people are outa the dorms, we got mad fast internet, we need to smash like, TODAY.
i wish i had fast internet D:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well, anyone who wants to Wifi battle my pokemon team, i've got like, 1/2 of it done, so I'll 3v3 anyone looking to get into competitive pokemon. Give me a week or so and I'll 6v6.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, anyone who wants to Wifi battle my pokemon team, i've got like, 1/2 of it done, so I'll 3v3 anyone looking to get into competitive pokemon. Give me a week or so and I'll 6v6.
I'm so up for that. You going to be using OU?
I might dust my Wii off if there's gonna be some wifi action here soon.
Yeah, where have you been sir? Do you still get any offline action?
yo, i gots wifi working great, someone hit be up.
I'll be on AIM soon, hopefully I can talk to you there.

And cool! Something I've actually taken pride in about videogame communities is that they transcend ethnicity, class, and sexual orientation. If you're a scrub, it's only because you suck.

Top Bottom