• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC Omaha Tournament... April 23

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Another Pika player. Awesome. Face me!

Anyway, about this Kansas committing adultery on Nebraska...

I'm all for healthy competition, but ca'mooooooooooooon with that one. But before I start my rant, let me introduce myself.

I'm Sir Roy*. The Author of "Jigglypuff Massacre" and "Sir Roy's twelve step plan to make me rich and the world a better place". If your not accustomed to my work, don't worry, your about to be. Master of Verbal Assaults I am.

Ahem.

Let's think about this.

Nebraska is a fairly large state. As is Kansas. If either of them were to get up and move..well..it's be very strange to see, definately.

Everyone in Nebraska and Kansas would slide off of the earth, and into a very deep crater, incinerating all of it's residents, the core of the earth where hell is, happens to be a very bad place. Since neither state probably didn't have the mind to bring clothes, both are most likely naked.

In that picture, You've dubbed Kansas as male and Nebraska as female. (Or unsuspecting male. Both would fit.) In the picture, Kansas is depicted as...pleasuring itself..from screwing Nebraska. Well..I'm fairly sure that a couple hundred million feet of state shouldn't suddenly have genitals. Not to mention there would be reprecussions statewide, and the sexual scene would be caught on satelliete, not to mention seen from space.

Ahem.

I'm sure Kansas' skill is reputable. I'm sure they're about as good as Hawaii...or Rhode Island. Or Greenland. But come come now. We can't think of a better insult than making a large state come up an unknowingly screw another? Preposterous.

Thus, I suggest onto you, my newest list.

"Kansas Smash players at first look...."

1. Are huge. Bulking masses of human exceeding 10 feet in height, fairly hairy, and have the appearances of 40 year old trucker men who believe in Jay and Silent Bob's Rule of the road.

2. Love waterfowl. Each one of them has a poor, abused pet duck. The duck quacks weakly as one of it's wings are missing, as one day the kansas trucker men decided that duck was a good thing to eat, and simply, ripped it off. Not to mention whatever inanimate object the trucker guys humped that hour. And also mean enough to dress them up as a boy scout. For shame.

3. Are priests. Why else would they decide to ruin the life of another of the same sex? Exactly.

4. Like Fat people. I mean, alot of people are chubby, but very few are wider than they are tall. So they like morbidly obese people. People that, If you removed the fat from them, they could run popeye's chicken eatery for a whole year. Fat enough that you could hide children in thier blubber and have them die of suffocation. And to make matters worse, they also like to hump fat people. Two fetishes down and how many to go?

5. Are complete rapists. Need we say more?

And there you have it. I don't doubt that this will be a bad tounament, but I do doubt that you guys will yank us all into the boys bathroom and continue the time honored tradition of what Kansas does. Ahem.

Continue your day, this much wiser people.

(*= Unless your incapable of reading. In which case, my name is god and everything that belongs to you actually belongs to me. Muhuwahahahaha. But you probably wouldn't be here if you couldn't read, could you?)

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yo Z... we have never played before.... we need to make it a point to at least get a couple friendlys in on sat......

dmac

Smash Champion
i don't hate nebraska, i'm pretty sure they don't hate us, but rivalry is good, and it only serves to make everyone better. i just have one serious question that has yet to be answered.

is mo's sister hot?

MedaGamer

Smash Rookie
DDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dmac i can solve this riddle for you.................hit me up on aim

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by dmac
i don't hate nebraska, i'm pretty sure they don't hate us, but rivalry is good, and it only serves to make everyone better. i just have one serious question that has yet to be answered.

is mo's sister hot?
We'll I dunno if I can answer that:> but Mo is hot:>

so what do u think his sisters like?

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Mario_1234
yo Z... we have never played before.... we need to make it a point to at least get a couple friendlys in on sat......
Lol, friendlies....I'm sure that my friendly match prowess will rise.....eventually.....

~dmac~
who invited steve that dudes a ****

Hehe....certainly that's some other steve....I'm z....:cry:

only1Z

Smash Champion
aight.....I'm usually out of the loops for funny things anyways....unless I did it in the first place......then I'm usually really confused....or forget entirely.....wow :shyguy:

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey, i believe i will be up for some smash tonight, maybe it can be at my house, but that i will not be too sure of till later tonight, but yeah, Smash sounds good. John, gimme a call if your coming down tonight so i can make sure that i am there to let you in. But sadly, i wont be able to make teams tomorrow. Hopefully i will be there for singles, i am thinking i will. It all depends when i get all my new furniture from jerilyns parents and we go out to eat. But yueah, smash tonight sounds good, i am out

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
I'm leaving for Florida tommorrow at 6:00 a.m. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah biotches!!!!!!

TAKE THAT YOU FILTHY SONS OF *****ES YOU COCKSUCKERS LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I dunno I'm just to excited:>

The X

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by DYC
$5 money match X? I play captain but i tend to kill myself a lot >_<
I don't have a lot of cash on hand (Prom and banquets kicked my checking account's ***). Sorry dude, but I think I'll stick with the one with dmac, unless dmac wants to drop the match entirely.

Friendly matches would probably suit me better. I know that most everyone around the state has a lot more skill than I do, so I'd like to see what kind of strategy they use and try to incorporate it into my style.

A buddy of mine dropped out, so it's me and another buddy of mine for now, and I'm going to just enter the singles match. Doubles would be pointless, because I, how you say, "take advantage" of friendly fire, and kill everyone on the playing field.

I may enter doubles, I may not. It all depends if my mom's in a mood to loan me $7.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Sir Roy
"Kansas Smash players at first look...."

4. Like Fat people. I mean, alot of people are chubby, but very few are wider than they are tall. So they like morbidly obese people. People that, If you removed the fat from them, they could run popeye's chicken eatery for a whole year. Fat enough that you could hide children in thier blubber and have them die of suffocation. And to make matters worse, they also like to hump fat people. Two fetishes down and how many to go?
**** man. You went and made this personal. MM. Any amount. Be there and don't **** out. BTW, you just described me almost perfectly. Yeah.....................................:mad:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Good shizz Quen. Cya tomorrow.

Tank I forgot to say bye lol maybe I'll see ya tonight if not have fun and dont get too crunk. You should check out MLG Orlando while you're there hehe....

As far as my sister being hot, well she is nowhere near as hot as me and that's all you need to know. Although Meda does indeed know a bit more than that.

Nebraska for life. I won't say we > Kansas unless we finally spank you guys in crews tomorrow lol...

SepherothTim

Smash Cadet
Jiggz for the win. hmm. so lets get the list started...MM's!?

DYC, wheres my money match u captain lil bi***=). Best match i had in Kansas was you in the fun factor, lets do it again. Crying from laughter and everything. Just wait=).

Jessiiiiiiiiiiiiii, own with the falco, aight? u gave up when i played u!

Tacoom, we gotta play some more. Only got those 3 matchs at the end with you.

Face, i know u did the best against me in yo crew, but lets see how you do now=)...

Duc...i mean darkrain, hmm. You know i love ya kid. If u touch my pillow this time, people will start losin limbs. Or you in our next match. The precious DarkRain=)..hmmm

Dmac, i dont really talk to u bro. I only played you in 1 really crappy match while i was, shall i say, gone...Lets do it up.

Mike...(no comment), u know what im gonna say=). Did you ever start Jiggs like you said you were going to?

Antx, DK stormin it up. your a fun guy to fight.

phat, my link...thats right i remembered...u broke it..hmmmph.. We gotta MM rematch=).

uhhhg..Im bored, im in class, sittin here. bored outa my mind. I'll post this pic a guy drew of me and Jigglypuff that is in Art School. Pretty badass...I know this is long, deal with it aight? and u guys betta respond.

cue

Smash Journeyman
ok a couple of things....

about how many peps are commin, cause i only have 3 tv's at most, maybe even 2 it just depends, but maybe 4 it just depends !! ??? i just have no idea how many people there will be seein as it was so short notice.

Umm i had other things to say but i for get, its been like 4 weeks since i played smash now, well unless you count that couple games me and matt played at his house b-4 mc chris ( which was hot ) i'm just sayin you might not want to include me in your crew match becuase i'll be so rusty..well and i just dont care :eek: hahaha no no but i was talkin to a buddie i havent seen in a while and hes tellin me hes good, hes gonna be there. I'v never seen him play but he did say he could l cancel so hes gota be at least alright. WE shall see i suppose, see you sucka *** sucka's tomorrow

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hopefully a decent amount of people are coming... x and a couple of his friends are coming... i think i have beave going.... and i think shem has two of his friends coming.... so that is some extra people that usually never come....sheik_1234 is coming and he didnt come before.... PLEASE HAVE 4 TV'S.... it is essential

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Mo, Batman wants ta know: What time are you going tomarrow? Thanks..

And sad to say, I ain't making an appearance. No money, no car, no ride, no smash.

Maybe next time Dudes and Trucker Dudes.

The X

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by cue
ok a couple of things....

about how many peps are commin, cause i only have 3 tv's at most, maybe even 2 it just depends, but maybe 4 it just depends !! ??? i just have no idea how many people there will be seein as it was so short notice.

Umm i had other things to say but i for get, its been like 4 weeks since i played smash now, well unless you count that couple games me and matt played at his house b-4 mc chris ( which was hot ) i'm just sayin you might not want to include me in your crew match becuase i'll be so rusty..well and i just dont care :eek: hahaha no no but i was talkin to a buddie i havent seen in a while and hes tellin me hes good, hes gonna be there. I'v never seen him play but he did say he could l cancel so hes gota be at least alright. WE shall see i suppose, see you sucka *** sucka's tomorrow
If anyone has a GCN to VGA cable, I could drag my 21 inch monitor along.

And trust me, you're not the only one rusty. I haven't played Super Smash in at least a month. I started to play it when I heard about this, which was earlier this week. I haven't lost my touch, so hopefully that's a plus on my side.

dmac

Smash Champion
you locals should bring some extra tvS+setupS just in case... having less than 4 tvs is going to be terrible

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
David I'll call you. I have some spare TV's and I may be able to bring one (my room has two). Also, I could provide GC and Mem card.

Leon, I need your number!!!!!!! I dunno how else I can get hold of you lol call me before 11 at 552-0371. I can prolly give you ride maybe you could hook me up with a couple bucks for gas?

Tim you know I'm ready any time boyyy :-P I know yer gonna get buck at SSR and place right?

Yosh bring yo camera! Murn bring yours!

Cya everyone tomorrow can't wait to Smeash with ya'll, specially you Kansas and Mizzou folk.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Hey, I did pretty bad...I do feel like I got crunked having to play dark in the second round...Oh well its all good i guess. All the Omaha people lost, idk what the final results are. I just hope i don't get totally riged next tourney.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I did good up until I got beat by N64. My next match with Matt I didnt do so well first round. ahhhh, I wish I played you S1234. Thats how it was set up until the brackets got switched. Still waiting for Shiek vs Yosh.

The X

Smash Cadet
Wow. I was brutally mauled.

But I didn't care. The atmosphere itself was awesome. I never played that well in eons. Mike, the buddy I dragged along, did much better than I presumed. Both of us almost made it past the first round, both doubles and singles. Alas, we did not. 'Twould have been fun if one of us did actually progress through the brackets.

I did show some techniques to a buddy of mine when I got back. He dropped out because he had farm work to do, but he was amazed of the techniques used. For one, everyone in Fairbury does not believe in edge guarding. Never have. They now think differently.

Second, the wavedash, or whatever you call it. I can't remember who explained it to me, but right when I got home, I could do it. It's not very difficult. You just need the reflex to do it.

This was an awesome event to go to. Hopefully, I can drag more people along, and more TVs can be available. Oh, and bring my own controller, for once.

Mike (also known as Cern in the tournament) & I didn't bring a digital camera, so I'm going to illustrate it sometime within the next week of our trip of there.

Stay tuned.

vomjom

Smash Apprentice
So much talk and no results :(

Oh well, predictions:
1. Some falcon player whoever that guy is
2. dmac
3. is jimi going? I guess jimi or phat
4. mikefalco (never seen him play but he's supposed to be good right?)
5. uh... the rest of kansas (dans etc...)
6. nebraska

dmac

Smash Champion
teams

1. dynamite glove (dark/dmac)
2. fatzo (phat/rezo)
3. marios (murn/cue)
4. punch-out!! (dyc/n64)

singles
1. darkrain
2. dmac
3. n64
4. phatgamer

only1Z

Smash Champion
Hmm, from my memory.....

1) Darkrain
2) Dmac
3) N64 (placing becomes sketchy here in my mind, cause you came from losers bracket....)
4) Phat gamer
5) Mario1234???

Soooo, that looks about right.....yeah.......that makes me tied for 6th with a few people then.....not to b ad..................................do you really get 6th from losers bracket?...........................I don't think I understand placement from those things..........................................Sadly one omahahian slipped in there, and got top 5. But we still won for crew battle, 4 players 5 stock each, since Mike was being a big jerk :beezo: Apparently I took of 9 stock, but I don't realllly feel like that made me feel better after losing today.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Nice tourney guys. I'm content with 4th, even with a loss to that..................GOD**** pikaaaaaaaaa. LOL. Good stuff guys. I'll post shoutouts later.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Wow I got owned that tourney. My Marth sucked but my Bowser was on fire. I still can't believe that ******** guy that I shut out twice with Bowser. But I won every Bowser ditto I played (I think by the end there that was about 9) so I guess I'm "The Best Bowser in Nebraska" or whatever title me and Mo were playing for.

I had fun this tournament though. Talking with Mo and Shea (sp? Baal)and Jessi was fun. I redeemed my marth a little bit against Shea at the end of the night but generally I think it was worth the 7 dollars.

Well, since I can't win the actually tournament, next tourney I'm bringing my Bowse to it, so that should be interesting (or completely uninteresting. Probably the latter). I got to get Darkrain to ditto me in Bowser next tourney, just so I can actually beat darkrain at something....maybe.

Fun stuff guys. Mario_1234, the friendlies were pathetic on my end, but it was fun to do it anyway. I promise to not be such a pushover if we do them again. My Marth was all ****ity yesterday.

Mo, hit me up with that Tuesday Night smash stuff since it's apparently going on a block from my house.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well I played at pretty much the bottom of my game this tournament and fell from 2nd last time to 9th this time. Pretty awful. People I lost to: No johns all I can say is I didnt bring my A-game and you outplayed me. Only time all tourney I felt I was playing fairly well were my second and third matches with N64 and those went 1-1 anyway.

Btw 5th was a tie between Murn and Mike. Z and David tied for 7th. I'm disappointed I didn't see Jimi, Dan and Dan, and some others who didnt make it.

Dark good stuff man yer still the man. You got this stuff this weekend man I know it :)

Austin you got a number I can call? PM me it, you too Leon and/or Quen. Everyone needs to be at Aaron's on Tuesday.

Phat for you I have my only John. You got owned and you won anyways lol you know what happened ;) Good match tho and good shizz beating me with Sheik. Nice 2nd in teams too.

Yosh man I felt like we could really do well as a team if we work on this. I'm still wonderin how we lost to Phat's team :-/

DYC NO JOHNS BOY! As you constantly said heh. Anyhow we only got to play once, which is weak sauce.

Murn and Mike you guys did the best outta Nebraska but I still feel we all had a disappointing day. David you beat me good work. Then again, I was awful yesterday.

N64 you cant be stopped on Corneria bro. I think my early loss to you when I was 2 seed kinda set the tone for me overall. I think I know how to fight Pikachu now tho thanks for educating me.

Jesi nice match. Work on your approach game a little more, the lasers don't put any pressure on the opposition unless you use them to approach.

Z and Rezo I didn't get to play you guys, except for Z in crews before they subbed ya out. Only 2 stocks so that barely counts heh.

All in all, I put in a very disappointing performance. Sorry but I still had some fun hanging out and playing crews. Though Murn and Mike left :( Had they stuck around I think we coulda won since it was dmac who ***** us last time and I held my own against him this time.

See you all at SMYM! Cannot wait. If I don't bring my game to that after an 8 hour drive I think I'll cry lol.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lol, you were beating my *** in crew. There was this Fist of the North star game, and you have to punch pads, and I went through easy mode, and half of standard. My hands were tired, and I kept on hitting my wrist on the gloves.....so my hands were kinda shot to start the crew wit.

I have no real shout outs, what happened happaned, and the people who saw it are the ones who need to know it.

Top Bottom