• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Few questions

TOOF7LTHY

Smash Rookie
I heard some of her attacks have armour? Is this true and how does this armour work? Also anyone know any bread and butter combos? Lastly I have been approaching with either dash attack or fair is down tilt or ftilt better approaching tools? Or just mix it all up?

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I heard some of her attacks have armour? Is this true and how does this armour work? Also anyone know any bread and butter combos? Lastly I have been approaching with either dash attack or fair is down tilt or ftilt better approaching tools? Or just mix it all up?
It's more than armour, it's full-on invulnerability. The two moves with this property are her dash attack and back aerial, aka the ones using her shield.

TOOF7LTHY

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the response! So my dash attack is super safe nice now I just gotta start using bair which I'm not good at busting out so use to fair

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Thanks for the response! So my dash attack is super safe nice now I just gotta start using bair which I'm not good at busting out so use to fair
Dash attack is not safe, it still has end lag just the armor allows you to blow through attacks like people charging smashes. Bair walling people is safer

Last edited:

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
Like jigglyzelda said, although the dash attack is invul, it is better to catch landings or to trade with attacks rather than as a raw approach since you will get punished every time

LILI

Smash Rookie
Bair doesn't have a lot of lag, so you can: short hop -> fast fall -> c-stick bair ,while you permantly dash dance and weave in and out with these bairs.
When you differ the timing it gets very hard for your oponent to tell when he can attack you, because bair wins any trade if he guesses wrong.

Top Bottom