• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female characters you'd like to see in Smash.

1FC0

Smash Lord
The obvious designation here is the intent
I thought it was based on franchise. Both the Sonic franchise and Pokemon started out as games.

Anyway, I would like adult Goku to be in Smash. He is not female, but his Japanese voice actor is. I really would like him to have his English voice actor, though.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Some more unique ideas:

An Pre Evolution for the sectonia spirit that being her true form (joronia)!

Adeline (as a spirit and/ or mii costume)

If zelda has like 10-12 characters perhaps Twin rowa?

Videospiel-Woman as an alt for Videospiel-Man
and two others that partner up with their male friends! (from other ideas i have)

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Lucario originated from a movie. The obvious designation here is the intent - neither Amy or Lucario were intended to be exclusive to external media, they were included in tandem with and to drive interest toward games on the horizon. There’s really no argument that she’s not a video game character. There’s a reason she has representation in Smash and Sally Acorn doesn’t.
The manga in question is as utterly divergent from the games as SatAM/Archie, if not more. In the manga Sonic is the superhero alter ego of a nerdy brown hedgehog named Nicky who had parents & a sister. None of which is reflected in the games. Amy's & Charmy's designs in the manga are absolutely nothing like how they came to look in the games. Nothing suggests she was always intended to be a game character from Day 1.

1FC0

Smash Lord
My theory is that Toriyama originally wanted to be a game developer and designed Goku to be a game character. He did design a lot of video game characters for popular game franchises, so that backs up my theory.

Top Bottom