• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow Rosalina and Luma mains what's up y'all

Tier?

• S++ (Top)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S+ (Top)

• S (Top)

• S- (Top)

• A+ (High)

• A (High)

• A- (High)

• B+ (High)

• B (High)

• B- (High)

• C+ (Mid)

• C (Mid)

• D+(Low)

• D (Low)

• D- (Low)

• E+ (Low)

• E- (Low)

• F+ (Bottom)

• F (Bottom)

• F- (Bottom)

• G+ (Bottom)

• G (Bottom)

• G- (Bottom)

• Total voters

Rick-Woomy!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
7643-3959-7772
:ultinkling::ultrosalina:

Aight so I'm an Inkling main, but I also main Rosalina and Luma. So two very annoying characters to play against? Yeah, checks out with my natural talent of being very annoying!

But anyways, as a Rosalina and Luma main myself, I was just wondering what other Rosalina and Luma players thought of this character. I'm not a super good player myself, I'm somewhere between okay to somewhat good to good. I don't do advanced combos with desyncs or whatever, I just spam aerials and hope to get stupid hits.

This character is obviously inferior to the sm4sh incarnation, but despite them now being mid tier characters, they still have some great attributes to them, like Rosalina comboing opponents into Luma. Also down throw to fair can still work on some characters on low %s, even if it's not really true anymore.

She has great aerials, her down tilt is okay, side tilt okay or good, up tilt is good only as an anti-aerial option, not good on stage because it doesn't hit opponents next to you. Starbits are good as a "get off of me" or keepaway option, but are otherwise not good. Down special is great for match-ups, especially against pk fire the characters. Up special can be a good vertical/horizontal recovery when it doesn't all of a sudden decide to be a pain and completely miss the stage or ledge, probably losing you a stock. Neutral special is good for what it's meant for- launching Luma. Good for setting up Luma for whatever you want to do with Luma. Rosalina and Luma are floaty, so landing can be a massive pain, especially against jugglers. Advantage state can def be oppressive and annoying for anybody unfortunate enough to experience it, but disadvantage state is bad, whether you're trying to land, recover, or naked without a buddy.

I chose to main Rosalina and Luma because I am a huge fan of the Super Mario Galaxy games. They mean a lot to me, and they are some of my favorite games of all time, with 2 as my 4th, and 1 as my 3rd fave game.

I'm just ranting on at this point, here's a Rosalina and Luma meme I took from google images:

Last edited:

Rick-Woomy!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
7643-3959-7772
:ultinkling::ultrosalina:

Aight so I'm an Inkling main, but I also main Rosalina and Luma. So two very annoying characters to play against? Yeah, checks out with my natural talent of being very annoying!

But anyways, as a Rosalina and Luma main myself, I was just wondering what other Rosalina and Luma players thought of this character. I'm not a super good player myself, I'm somewhere between okay to somewhat good to good. I don't do advanced combos with desyncs or whatever, I just spam aerials and hope to get stupid hits.

This character is obviously inferior to the sm4sh incarnation, but despite them now being mid tier characters, they still have some great attributes to them, like Rosalina comboing opponents into Luma. Also down throw to fair can still work on some characters on low %s, even if it's not really true anymore.

She has great aerials, her down tilt is okay, side tilt okay or good, up tilt is good only as an anti-aerial option, not good on stage because it doesn't hit opponents next to you. Starbits are good as a "get off of me" or keepaway option, but are otherwise not good. Down special is great for match-ups, especially against pk fire the characters. Up special can be a good vertical/horizontal recovery when it doesn't all of a sudden decide to be a pain and completely miss the stage or ledge, probably losing you a stock. Neutral special is good for what it's meant for- launching Luma. Good for setting up Luma for whatever you want to do with Luma. Rosalina and Luma are floaty, so landing can be a massive pain, especially against jugglers. Advantage state can def be oppressive and annoying for anybody unfortunate enough to experience it, but disadvantage state is bad, whether you're trying to land, recover, or naked without a buddy.

I chose to main Rosalina and Luma because I am a huge fan of the Super Mario Galaxy games. They mean a lot to me, and they are some of my favorite games of all time, with 2 as my 4th, and 1 as my 3rd fave game.

I'm just ranting on at this point, here's a Rosalina and Luma meme I took from google images:
oh god i just realized this is the model Failboat demonized god i LOVE that stream

Top Bottom