• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feeling lonely...

S P O N G E

Smash Cadet
Does anyone else feel lonely because they have no one to play with in their area?

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I felt that way for years, when I couldn't find a way to break into the competitive scene. But back then at least I had casual friends who were willing to play with me.

Try posting in the player finder thread in your region, or find a facebook group in your region. If nothing else, keep practicing, cuz one day you'll find them.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Does anyone else feel lonely because they have no one to play with in their area?

don't remind me, i've been this way since i found about melee (2011) and i've only been able to go to two tournaments, the rest of the time i have to practice alone

it sucks but just keep on playing and grinding tech-skill, there will come a time you can get in the scene, and if not just keep on playing and playing, their will come a time

fusionnoble

Smash Cadet
Just a suggestion
The online scene has been looking somewhat viable lately if you have a decent computer/internet.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Make your tech skill godly, so when your time comes you can amaze people, like what I did lol.

SaggyG

Smash Cadet
As stated above, you can join us in our Melee Netplay group. You dont need that good of a computer honestly, I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much to run the stages on lowest settings (Except FoD)

If you want to find us, go to the IRC @Rizon #Dolphin-ssbm

If you dont have an IRC client just use this link: https://qchat.rizon.net/?&channels=#dolphin-ssbm

Top Bottom