• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 6, 2015] The Evergreen Weekly (Olympia, Washington)

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt

Facebook Event Page
Smashboards Olympia Group Forum

The olympia smash scene has decided to start doing weeklies again! get hype!

The Melee bracket will start around five, and the PM bracket will start a short while later (after about half are eliminated in melee).

Bring setups if you can, as noted in the poster parking is 2 dollars but the tourney is free. Don't ask about smash4 that isn't happening.

The club has 5-6 setups for melee/PM of its own but please bring setups to help out, we have a TON of room, the space I reserved has 78 max capacity and overlooks the main square. There will be plenty of space, chairs, and bathrooms + water fountains accessible until midnight. The bus will also be running the nightline into downtown all night.

Last edited:

.Jet.

Smash Rookie
Confused! It says it's on Monday's when you look through events. But the poster says Friday's, I'd like to come to these but I'm confused lol:p

Nigel Ferguson

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0989-1769-4529
Are these still going on? I have a friend that would like to join, and I would, too. The only real problem is that neither of us have a ride.

Top Bottom