• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe [Feb 25, 2017] Super smash bros Iceland (Reykjavík)

Erlingur Atli

Smash Rookie
NNID
Erlingur89
Fyrsta mót ársins verður á Ground Zero við Grensásveg og mun það kosta 1000 kronur að taka þátt. Vegleg verðlaun i boði
það er 3 stock 8 mínutur best of 3 double elimination dave stupid rule losers final winner's final og grand final er best of 5
starters
Final destionation
Battlefield/miiverse
smashville
town and City
Dreamland 64

counter pick
lylat
duck hunt?
Ég hef talað við nokkra og það eru allir sammála að mér að það ætti að banna Duck hunt borðið en ef þið eruð mjög osammala því þá bara verður það afram löglegt sjáum til með það
Ég hlakka til að sjá sem flesta eg vonast til að við getum haft stort mot það þarf endilega að styrkja smash samfelagið á islandi! Hlakka til að sjá ykkur öll
For those who don't speak Icelandic and are maybe travelling iceland and want some play smash 4 you are in luck there will be a tournament on 25th of February at 13.
it cost 1000 krónur to enter
it will be double elimination best of 3 dave's stupid rule unless in winner's loser's and grand final
the stage list is following
starters
Final destination
Battlefield/miiverse
smashville
town and city
dreamland 64

counter
lylat cruise

Thanks in advance for those who show up I hope the Icelandic smash community will not disappoint

MrOcean

Smash Rookie
Hey do you guys have any tournaments coming up? I'll be there from the 11-15th, and I'm a Minnesotan player. Excited to possibly see you guys!

Erlingur Atli

Smash Rookie
NNID
Erlingur89
the next tournament will be on 25th of March but I can try to arrange some friendlies for you

Top Bottom