• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Ryo's Birthday Bash!! (Gainesville, Florida)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
posting again here to bring your sticks if you play AE. Bringing an AE/Nidhogg/Tecmo setup

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Yay i'll be first to do some shout outs :D

Goofball/Ricky: Thanks for taking me. Overall, had a lot of fun riding with Ricky all through out this event. :D

Ved: YAY Jacksonville :D. Lets try to stay active if we can. :) (Also ved, ur lucas.....omg)

Ian(jacksonville ian): Great job getting 2nd in PM. We are gonna play pm a lot more.

Myran: Good stuff in those PM dubs friendlees we did. And u took a game off my peach. Revenge is mine.

Ross: Love teaming with u. U did practically everything in our pm dubs.

Ryo: Thanks for letting me over your house. I enjoyed watching u and ricky play blaze blue. That game is kinda hard for me. Also enjoyed playing pm and brawl with u like always.

Jasmine: Enjoyed the curry chicken a lot. I was very satisfied and it went great with the white rice. Thanks for putting up with me XD

KomicTurtle/Brandon: Ur an awesome friend like always. I know u didn't want to go to wendy's that night but u did it for me. I really appreciated it a lot. I don't know what it is with people not wanting to give me a ride to get food. This isn't the first time people are like......"starve". Also I'm going to download that steel diver game :D

Manny: BOOOO!!!! ICs (jk I love them, they're adorable :3) Boo sonic :). GGs tho

Awal: U ***** my peach.........................................................................................................................................................

NoJump: Again u ***** my pm peach..........................................................................................................................................

Jeck: Afreakingain u ***** my pm peach.........................................................................................................................................

Dolo: Thanks for going with komicturtle and me to help us find our way back from Wendy's. Also thank you for taking me with you to go get food from checkers. Ur awesome dolo. dologosh400!!!!!!

Red Halberd: Snake is a big meany :( GGs u beat me twice in bracket!! I'm free X(

Mampam: Peach is not free :p

Ereth/Tony: Thanks for letting jacksonville stay at ur house for the night. I apologize for us being loud that night when u were trying to sleep. Jacksonville doesn't like sleep.

Gamer'sHQ: For being a great place to go to a tournament. Thanks guys.

DewDaDash: For the support against Manny.

If I think of anymore I will update :D

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Anytime Mike :)

Especially after you told me about that horrible salad. Appreciate Dolo coming with us too since we could have gotten lost easy (I hate driving late at night).

Top Bottom