• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] DIME 8 Ft. Silent Wolf (Plano, TX)

MT_

Smash Ace
Might as well say it but I'm taking all $1-5 MMs against my Marth (I got you @ Zhea Zhea ) and challenging SilentWolf and Toph to $5 MMs if we don't meet in bracket.

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
My plan is basically to get a 2 or 3 friendlies in then Grind out as many of these before the tourney starts as I can.

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
Welll as gabe said hes going to try to run the tourney as fast as possible so for those of you who dont have a chance to do all the mms that you want we can always continue the fun at our home afterwards..maybe we can do some crews??

What do y'all think?

ps I'm takin challengers for LUIGI come at me bros

Last edited:

Psyvern

Smash Rookie
Who wants to team on Saturday. Both of my normal partners can't make it. For reference I'm Cole, the peach player from UTD.

PTJon

Smash Cadet
Who wants to team on Saturday. Both of my normal partners can't make it. For reference I'm Cole, the peach player from UTD.
Hey watup Cole, my usual partners not gonna be able to make it either. You down to team? Doc/Peach sounds like it could be fun

Zhea

Smash Ace
So I guess I should post this again, San Antonio still does not have housing. We have 9 players in 2 car pools that can split into groups of 4 and 5 respectively. Can anyone give us a place to stay? If not we aren't homeless for the night, but I always prefer hanging with local smashers to renting a motel.

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
So I guess I should post this again, San Antonio still does not have housing. We have 9 players in 2 car pools that can split into groups of 4 and 5 respectively. Can anyone give us a place to stay? If not we aren't homeless for the night, but I always prefer hanging with local smashers to renting a motel.

Yo yall can stay at our house, we have one inflatable mattress and plenty of floor space so bring blankets.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Welll as gabe said hes going to try to run the tourney as fast as possible so for those of you who dont have a chance to do all the mms that you want we can always continue the fun at our home afterwards..maybe we can do some crews??
This sounds awesome, there might actually be enough representation for 3-5 man crew battles if ya'll want to hang and chill at qqwrrmm aka Tadeo's place afterwards. i will be requesting mm's everywhere as well, so just a heads up awesome skilled players

D

Deleted member

Aww, I don't want to miss crews/mms :( If its the 4 am deal like last time I'm ****ed

MT_

Smash Ace
In the same boat as Zhea was; I haven't heard anything about housing. I'm coming up in a car of 4 and would appreciate a place to crash on Saturday night. Would anyone be able to accommodate? Floor space is fine.

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
In the same boat as Zhea was; I haven't heard anything about housing. I'm coming up in a car of 4 and would appreciate a place to crash on Saturday night. Would anyone be able to accommodate? Floor space is fine.
I would offer my place but san antone got it first ha - i'm sure you could all fit but it would be cramped... so it's up to y'all

New development half of them are not coming so it's only 5of them, originally it was 9 so we could maybe make it woek hahahaha

Lemme know

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still looking for a Doubles partner, if anyone is still interested.

MT_

Smash Ace
I would offer my place but san antone got it first ha - i'm sure you could all fit but it would be cramped... so it's up to y'all

New development half of them are not coming so it's only 5of them, originally it was 9 so we could maybe make it woek hahahaha

Lemme know
Gabe said that he'd be able to house us. Thanks!

D

Deleted member

Last question before I flood this thread with generic hype posts, is anyone Carpooling around the Lewisville area? I could really use a ride.

Top Bottom