• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] DIME 8 Ft. Silent Wolf (Plano, TX)

D

Deleted member

No one wants to mm me?
*sits in the corner with my wad of cash*

D

Deleted member

Good... Good...
Yes... come to me
@ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS Am I wrong, or do I remember you challenging me to an mm on Facebook a while ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

Quot3

Melee'er
3DS FC
4253-4705-1339
Actually Lunchables do u wanna do a $3 bo5 instead?
Thoraxe another $1 bo3?

D

Deleted member

Yes for teams, I'm sure hamlin is COMPLETELY fine with some team MMs
Yes, for being on the recording setup.

D

Deleted member

*looks at lists of hype players attending*
There's a storm brewing, everyone.
This is going to be so ****ing hype man. We need like, confetti and streamers and stuff. Like, when Slient Wolf walks in, we pop the party poppers and blow the one thing that makes the pfft sound.

D

Deleted member

Bring your Cube, Copy of Melee, and your Mem card. I'll have an extra CRT for you to add your cubey stuff onto.
Can we have it like, in the front of the store kinda like we did for BR10? My cables are kind of ripped up, and I'd hate for it to get caught and rip off if someone were to try and adjust it or something like that.

But yeah, I'll bring a Cube, and Melee.

D

Deleted member

Can we have it like, in the front of the store kinda like we did for BR10? My cables are kind of ripped up, and I'd hate for it to get caught and rip off if someone were to try and adjust it or something like that.
Yeah, probably. Your cables should be okay, so bring them. If needed we might be able to borrow/buy some from FX.

Last edited by a moderator:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I accept any and all MMs. I'm pretty sure Arc and I are down for teams MMs too if there time/availability/interest. So hype for this :D

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Good... Good...
Yes... come to me
@ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS Am I wrong, or do I remember you challenging me to an mm on Facebook a while ago?
Yes let's do it. We can decide on how much when I get there depending on how many one dollar bills I can round up when I work the pole tonight.

EDIT: Anyone else who wants to challenge the Breeze feel free to step forward.

EDITED EDIT: I like cheese.

Last edited:

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
$1 MM. I want you to redeem yourself from that one crew battle match lol.
LOL You say that like you demolished me or something. It was barely a 2 stock... lol I don't really have much redeeming to do. I was super scrubby back then and it was my second tournament ever. Besides, you just gimmicked your way through the match. $5 MM Bo5. I like free money.

Last edited:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't think I've posted in this thread yet but yes I'm definitely coming to this lolz, see you guys Saturday :D

edit: btw I'd like to MM as many people as possible

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LOL You say that like you demolished me or something. It was barely a 2 stock... lol I don't really have much redeeming to do. I was super scrubby back then and it was my second tournament ever. Besides, you just gimmicked your way through the match. $5 MM Bo5. I like free money.
Get this **** on a recorded setup.

Pls Breeze.

Top Bottom