• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] DIME 8 Ft. Silent Wolf (Plano, TX)

D

Deleted member

When's Melee? :dkmelee:

---

@ -=Untamed-Beast=- -=Untamed-Beast=- @ZachAttax64 @Randa @Scotch98' @ Element of Smash Element of Smash @Whoever
I'll play Puff in teams if any of you guys want to team with me. I dunno why I'm playing Melee again but whatever.
I guess I like Melee's gameplay and aesthetics more than P:M's. (Ooh burn~)

---

@ W WaterlessFishie
I'm gonna bring like 100 name tags like I did to PARG2. Hopefully that makes things run faster.

By the way, did you find my power strip yet? If so I'd really like it back.
If stealing my power strip is part of your elaborate plan to keep me playing Melee well....
...it's working. Damn you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legalize Brinstar I'm coming

**** I'm allergic to Onions

-----

@ W WaterlessFishie
If this overflows with RSVPs and it becomes a two day event, I propose we do something like this:

(Saturday) Day One:
Melee Singles. Pools and double elimination.
(If there is any extra time people can play friendlies)

(Sunday) Day Two:
Melee Doubles
Melee Crews
(Extra Time = Friendlies)

Oh d
o you want me to get a pack or two of name tags? I think they can help.
If this becomes a 2 day event I can't go, so please keep it one day. Its def possible to do in one day. If necessary, don't do pools, or do an amatuer bracket and have top 8 advance into the othe 24 top ppl for a 32 man bracket

D

Deleted member

If this becomes a 2 day event I can't go, so please keep it one day. Its def possible to do in one day. If necessary, don't do pools, or do an amatuer bracket and have top 8 advance into the othe 24 top ppl for a 32 man bracket
I like this idea. I couldn't go for a two day event either, since I have no idea what I'm doing that Sunday.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Gabe, if you want me to give you a hand running waves of pools/bracket I am down to help. This **** is looking crazy.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
****. it's getting pretty serious. I do like the idea SW had. It gets more "bang for your buck" so that the newer players get in with tourney experience while the players that do make it into the top 8 get bodied by SW. GENIUS!!!!! (Except for ARC, that is.)

D

Deleted member

****. it's getting pretty serious. I do like the idea SW had. It gets more "bang for your buck" so that the newer players get in with tourney experience while the players that do make it into the top 8 get bodied by SW. GENIUS!!!!! (Except for ARC, that is.)
Expect for me, that is.

:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

@Scotch98' , @Aliami Armador, etc
I play dubs when I get a partner I want to play with. The both of you ask me to team and I say no every time (Or I don't respond on occasion to try and not upset feelings like I have in the past)
If I want to dubs with either of you I'll ask you >_> Stahp

D

Deleted member

@Scotch98' , @Aliami Armador, etc
I play dubs when I get a partner I want to play with. The both of you ask me to team and I say no every time (Or I don't respond on occasion to try and not upset feelings like I have in the past)
If I want to dubs with either of you I'll ask you >_> Stahp
I haven't asked you to play Doubles with me since November-ish, I honestly can't remember. So you should really just be informing Aliami.

Speaking about teaming, I'm not sure who I'm going to team with, or if anyone wants to team with me, so I just might skip out on it.

D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna put this here and sloooowly walk away
I was, as in I was taking my decision into consideration before asking you, but I didn't due to past events.

I was, as in I never asked you and that I was going to, but never did.

Technically, I never asked you.

image.jpg

D

Deleted member

Are there going to be any pot bonuses?

D

Deleted member

@ W WaterlessFishie Do you think pre-registration online would help?

Icies lag in Doubles though. :(

(Someone correct me if I am wrong)
The Ice Climbers don't lag in Melee doubles on stages other than Mute City, Big Blue, FoD, and Brinstar Depths but they do lag on almost every stage in Project: M doubles.

(Edit: Ignore the double post, I think I hit post twice or something.)

D

Deleted member

(Wait what it posted twice! Sorry about that!)

D

Deleted member

I'm actually picking up Marth right now.

@ Element of Smash Element of Smash , I think you should check out the Marth Melee sub forums. They're really useful, and you could learn a lot from there.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I can assure everyone with confidence that my Marth is not as good as ARCs
I can assure everyone with confidence that you have the ability to be just as good if not better than me if you put your heart and soul into this game.

-sincerely Arc

S0FT

Smash Ace
Flights are super cheap to this. If I can get a ride from and to the airport and housing, I would love to come to this.

tl;dr Helllllllpppppppp

Top Bottom