• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] DIME 8 Ft. Silent Wolf (Plano, TX)

RedGamer

Smash Ace
BTW, Chris has started down the path of yoshi. Atleast is PM. This is unsettling.
I'm starting to understand why the falco boards has been saying #YearOfYoshi. Yoshi is my new low tier main in melee and my new main in P:M.
what I find unsettling is that the yoshi boards have more info for falco than the falco boards have.

D

Deleted member

I'm starting to understand why the falco boards has been saying #YearOfYoshi. Yoshi is my new low tier main in melee and my new main in P:M.
what I find unsettling is that the yoshi boards have more info for falco than the falco boards have.
Do you plan on doing Yoshi dittos when you MM Hamlin?

RedGamer

Smash Ace
@ Silent Wolf Silent Wolf you coming to texas has inspired me to make a fox/falco tech skill video.

Do you plan on doing Yoshi dittos when you MM Hamlin?
of course not. Friendlies, however......

As I said, I will accept any and all money/ice cream/whatever you want matches. <3s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFlNNBLDXA4

1¢ MM for a dirty jigglypuff main :p
I second this...

Edit: tirno has RSVP'd "maybe" so there's at least that much more hope for texas.

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
believe it or not, I'll be bringing my yoshi to D.I.M.E. 8 with the rest of my not-so-all-star cast of characters.

@ hamyojo hamyojo where you at?? yoshi ditto friendlies!!
@BIGJOHNSONxPWNS I want to play yoshi against your falco just for a character reference, then I'll ditto you some!
@Penguin_ftw falco dittos. this has to happen.
@BoomStick Same as above.
@ J JesusFreak did you know that there is a JesusFreak12, a JesusFreak96, and a JesusFreak999?
@ Silent Wolf Silent Wolf have you ever heard of Dark and Zant from Chile?
@ A AustinRC I''m coming for dat booty!

Last edited:

hamyojo

Smash Ace

also opening up veggie matches
i got three potatoes, a carrot, and an onion
come at me

D

Deleted member

Damn, you guys better watch out.

After Hamlin is done with you guys, he'll be able to open up his own produce stand.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
oh my gawd why would you play yoshi hes so bad go away scurb
this was actually being confirmed around the time you posted it. My yoshi's a fraud. cancel anything yoshi related in melee. P:M is a different story, it's yoshi's story. HAHA I'll be quiet now.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Hamlin I died laughing when you posted it. We had 4 new people join our smashfest and PK-T started playing his Yoshi and gets bodied by a falco. I proceed to be like it's not that hard and get bodied. Then frisbie turns around and bodies them with Yoshi. We confirm our Yoshi's are frauds and then I turned to check smashboards and find this gem. Made my day.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
this was actually being confirmed around the time you posted it. My yoshi's a fraud. cancel anything yoshi related in melee. P:M is a different story, it's yoshi's story. HAHA I'll be quiet now.
PM Yoshi's learning curve is smoother than his egg
Melee Yoshi's learning curve is more of that of a chainsaw, eugh

Hamlin I died laughing when you posted it. We had 4 new people join our smashfest and PK-T started playing his Yoshi and gets bodied by a falco. I proceed to be like it's not that hard and get bodied. Then frisbie turns around and bodies them with Yoshi. We confirm our Yoshi's are frauds and then I turned to check smashboards and find this gem. Made my day.
<3 Don't worry, every Yoshi player is a fraud, just some are better at being frauds than others!

I should definitely start a smash-based produce stand after this tourney.

MrClean

Smash Rookie
PM Yoshi's learning curve is smoother than his egg
Melee Yoshi's learning curve is more of that of a chainsaw, eugh

<3 Don't worry, every Yoshi player is a fraud, just some are better at being frauds than others!

I should definitely start a smash-based produce stand after this tourney.
If you arent serving SMASHED potatoes I quit.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
I'll probably be going now! I can bring a gamecube, and maybe a TV.

Super hyped, yo! This is going to be incredible!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Legalize Brinstar I'm coming

also opening up veggie matches
i got three potatoes, a carrot, and an onion
come at me
**** I'm allergic to Onions

-----

@ W WaterlessFishie
If this overflows with RSVPs and it becomes a two day event, I propose we do something like this:

(Saturday) Day One:
Melee Singles. Pools and double elimination.
(If there is any extra time people can play friendlies)

(Sunday) Day Two:
Melee Doubles
Melee Crews
(Extra Time = Friendlies)

Oh do you want me to get a pack or two of name tags? I think they can help.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I'm having fun on this thread. Name tags would help people identify people they've never met and know which player is who.
@ Silent Wolf Silent Wolf I need fox practice. DESTROY my falco!!!

...IF you can.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
So is toph confirmed as well?
Confirmed via Twitter! https://twitter.com/toph_bbq/status/430897389503672320

This is pretty awesome. Its crazy to think that this has grown into something thats looking more and more like a two day event! I'm really impressed with how big the local scene is, how far people travel to this, and just how ****in awesome everyone is.

Good job, peeps. And goddamn, good job Gabe. You created something special here.

Top Bottom