• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21st, 2015] BASHCon 2015 Melee Singles Tournament at the University of Toledo

HamirTime

Smash Rookie

Gaming community BASH of the University of Toledo, Ohio is hosting their 30th BASHCon event at the Student Union! BASHCon is an annual event where hundreds of local and non-local gamers come together for entertainment and fun. Among many other events is a double-elimination Smash Bros Melee Singles Tournament on February 21st beginning at 1:00 PM. Registration will be done at the venue before the beginning of the event (Please be there by 1:00 PM). $8 entry fee as well as a venue and parking fee of $5 with any University or Highschool ID or $10 dollars normally. University of Toledo students get free admission for the venue.

Tournament is expected to have a decent showing and all skill-levels are welcome.

Prize Pot will be made up of admission fees + any bonuses we can get our hands on.

1st place: 60% of pot
2nd place: 30%
3rd place: 10%

Standard Melee tournament rules apply.

University of Toledo Address: 2801 West Bancroft Street, Toledo, OH 43606
Student Union Second Floor in the Trimble Lounge

BYOC
Feel free to comment with any questions, concerns, or if you need anything clarified.

EDIT: There has been some snow predicted for the day of the event. If those running BashCon reschedule, then we will have to as well. We will try to keep everyone posted here but you can also check the BashCon website

EDIT TO EDIT:BashCon has told us unless there's a level 3 emergency the event is still on

Last edited:

HamirTime

Smash Rookie
If anyone would like links to BASHCon's website for information about the event or the schedule just comment here and I will send them to you. SmashBoards won't let me post them here.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
If anyone would like links to BASHCon's website for information about the event or the schedule just comment here and I will send them to you. SmashBoards won't let me post them here.
I need the info and is it gonna be streamed?

HamirTime

Smash Rookie
As of now there will be no stream unfortunately. We originally were planning on having one but that fell through

Intensiti

Smash Rookie
Nice, Ill be there for sure. Does Toledo have an active melee scene? Having people to practice / play with would be great.

Last edited:

HamirTime

Smash Rookie
Nice, Ill be there for sure. Does Toledo have an active melee scene? Having people to practice / play with would be great.
If it does I do not know much about it. Fairly new to the tournament scene myself

HamirTime

Smash Rookie
Refer to the edit in the original post to see the protocal for bad weather

TheRedWond3r

Smash Rookie
My friends and can't make it until after 3. Would we still be able to come and play some friendlies?

Top Bottom