• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Feb 16, 2019] Smash Ultimate Blair-Preston Library friendlies (Blair, WI)

[Feb 16, 2019] Smash Ultimate Blair-Preston Library friendlies (Blair, WI)
Posted by Thire
Blair-Preston Public Library
Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 09:30 AM
Until: Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 11:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Thire

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
3975 8590 3401
Hello fellow smashers!

I will be hosting some friendlies at the Blair-Preston Public Library on Saturday, February 16th running from 9:30-11:30 AM.

Smashers of all levels of skill are invited to come join in the fun, there will be NO entry fee so don't worry about that.

We'll be running Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with a layout of the following:
  • 4 Stock - 8 minutes
  • No Items
  • FS Meter Off
  • Stage Hazards Off
  • Mix of Ω stages, Battlefield, and Walk-Off stages depending on the skill level
  • Team Attack On/Off again, depending on the skill level
  • Underdog Boost On/Off once again for skill level
It'll be a very small setup with one TV and some of my own GC controllers/Pro Controller, but don't be afraid to bring your own controllers!

To sign up; RSVP here, PM me, send a message to the Blair-Preston Public Library's Facebook, or send an email to blairpl.wrlsweb.org.

I'm hoping to start a local community for here in West Wisconsin and raise popularity for Smash while I'm at it! ;)

Just Ultimate for now due to it being user-friendly for newer players but I do have my Project M or Sm4sh to setup for maybe the next one...

Last edited:
Top Bottom