• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 12, 2014] B.E.A.S.T 4 (Gothenburg)

strawhats

Smash Master
Im looking for housing for you.
Will respond tomorrow =)

Can everyone that is confirmed here sign up on FB (as long as you don't have some very solid reason for not doing it). It makes stuff easier and more people motivated if many people show up. Thanks in advance!
you going to apex armada?

ArleX

Smash Cadet
I´ll definetely try to go, but It is not 100% confirmed. I´m going to need a partner for doubles (not the best player tho but I try my best XD), a place to stay and a tourist guide (I´m not only going for the tournament :p).

Armada

Smash Lord
I´ll definetely try to go, but It is not 100% confirmed. I´m going to need a partner for doubles (not the best player tho but I try my best XD), a place to stay and a tourist guide (I´m not only going for the tournament :p).
We do have kinda many smashers in Gothenburg so Im sure we can fix this for you.
If you can give me some more details I would start to look for options for you right away =)

L_DeathNote

Smash Cadet
Some of the spanish smashers are really thinking to go, we are w8ing for the plane fares. Now it costs around 130 €.
if it cost less than 90 € ill go for sure.

Interested:
Overtriforce
Strawhat Dahean
K-12
Urulok
Trifasia
Shiniga
L

Tero.

Smash Champion
Let´s do this! Naminami, I´m requesting epic Falco ditos. ;D

Kaizer, how we´ll be able to recognize each other? :D
You're the loudest person at the tournament, everybody will recognize you

:Kappa:

ArleX

Smash Cadet
We do have kinda many smashers in Gothenburg so Im sure we can fix this for you.
If you can give me some more details I would start to look for options for you right away =)
I´m going with the Spain guys so I don´t have all the details until we plan this but I let you know as soon as posible

Armada

Smash Lord
Some of the spanish smashers are really thinking to go, we are w8ing for the plane fares. Now it costs around 130 €.
if it cost less than 90 € ill go for sure.

Interested:
Overtriforce
Strawhat Dahean
K-12
Urulok
Trifasia
Shiniga
L
Waiting for it to become cheaper?
Well If you guys arrive/leave before/after the tournament and housing is necessary I know that we can provide free housing for sure. Make sure to tell me if you need help with anything. I would be super happy if you guys came to Beast.

The event on FB went from 87 up to 112 in two days. This will be a GREAT event for sure. So I hope you guys can book soon.

Arlex: Alright!

Armada

Smash Lord
Thank you, so I'll book asap.
Thank you too Armada.
No worries.
Sorry for taking so long. I did forget about the thread here but I asked MikeHaggar once I saw your post and he said yes so I asked him to reply in the thread.

Make sure to confirme on the B.E.A.S.T 4 event (that's the name) on FB in case you haven't. The numbers is keep going up all the time! =)

Mad J

Smash Cadet
Well If you guys arrive/leave before/after the tournament and housing is necessary I know that we can provide free housing for sure. Make sure to tell me if you need help with anything. I would be super happy if you guys came to Beast.

The event on FB went from 87 up to 112 in two days. This will be a GREAT event for sure. So I hope you guys can book soon.

Hey Armada. I think I will need housing as well. I'm thinking I'll be there on the 8, maybe the 9. Is that too early? I was hoping to explore the city for a few day before the event.

Also I am pretty bad with the search on FB. Could you post the group here for signing up. Thanks

On a side note. I would love to MM you on the stream. All my Canadian peeps will be watching :).

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Zettroxx: I'm Thomas ;)
Ahh, you´re that sick Jiggz from Norway, aren´t you? We played in pools at beast 3 - I remember you wrecking Zgetto. And afaik you´re attending APEX too? Best luck with that! Can´t wait to MM you :)

You're the loudest person at the tournament, everybody will recognize you
:Kappa:
Yeah that might be true. You shoud´ve been at Beast 1 where the epic German Crewmatch happend - except maybe for GF that crewmatch generated the most hype - at least for the German guys who attended. :D

@ A Armada : I hope you´ll be down for some freeplay? :)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Updated OP with some changes. The interrested list is also up to date.

People who wants to see the city and needs a place to stay before or after the tournament, hit me up on Facebook! (Alexander 'Lolex' Gabrielsson)
I got space for maybe 6 people and I will gladly show everyone what we got to offer here in Gothenburg!
Will ofcourse prioritize people who wants to socialice and go outside, not just play smash (;

Good to know: I have a cat. She is cute and friendly and loves people, but if your allergic it might be a problem.

Last edited:

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
I'll also gladly MM everyone. I play Doc. This time I'm not forgetting cash and I will be wearing some kind of hat so I'm easy to recognize.

Looking very much forward to breaking the curse of getting 25th.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Eagle, Thomas and AD I'd also like to MM you

Edit: Also I'd maybe like to stay a night longer so I can catch the cheaper monday morning trains. Anybody willing to house me?

ArleX

Smash Cadet

Hey Armada some questions.
1.- The free housing can include some meal? Breakfast would be really nice :p(although I want to try the tipical food in some restaurants)
2.- How much money do you thing we will need per day or a whole week there?

Last edited:

Tero.

Smash Champion
Accepted

Accepted

I cant remember if I've played any of you before?
I don't think we ever played. Alpha Dash. Maybe at SNY in 2010 but I can't remember.

Hey Armada some questions.
1.- The free housing can include some meal? Breakfast would be really nice :p(although I want to try the tipical food in some restaurants)

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
i would like some free housing including breakfast/lunch/dinner and hookers. swedish big boobed blonde hookers

L_DeathNote

Smash Cadet
Ok, i found a fly for 80€ but is from 10 feb to 17 feb, Its possible to get free housing for those days?

On the other hand, Trifasia and overtriforce they are 90% confirmed.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Updated

UK Players
Booked:
OOC | Alpha Dash
OOC | Professor Pro
OOC | Guin
Fuzzyness
Jolteon
R23
Lumpy
X1-12
Deathgazer
JJLinyard
G00fballz
Scuzz
VA
OOC | TLA
Shakey

Interested:
OOC | The Last Dragon
OOC | Gantz
OOC | RWWK The Lust
Kipkosky
Beast
Shifting Shadows
Blizzywolf
Willz

Last edited:

Armada

Smash Lord
Ok, i found a fly for 80€ but is from 10 feb to 17 feb, Its possible to get free housing for those days?

On the other hand, Trifasia and overtriforce they are 90% confirmed.
Free housing is possible!
We are quite a few smashers in Gothenburg so that will not be a problem.

Regarding free food: Im not sure what other people that offer housing wanna do.
But Im 100% certain that you will have a place to sleep for free.

pelotaz0

Smash Cadet
Spanish hype :3
I hope our guys will perform well there, but one more time i'll have to watch the stream xD

L_DeathNote

Smash Cadet
Free housing is possible!
We are quite a few smashers in Gothenburg so that will not be a problem.

Regarding free food: Im not sure what other people that offer housing wanna do.
But Im 100% certain that you will have a place to sleep for free.
Just talking about the sleep, im not asking for food hahaha.
So im gonna book the fly.

Thanks alot

Armada

Smash Lord
Yeah I know. It was other people that has been asking earlier about that topic so I did not really mean to directly say it to you, but I should have been more clear on that one.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I don´t think so either. I hardly know any of you UK smashers, at least I know what Fuzzy looks like - I´m gonna ask him where to find that Alpha_Dash guy so we can MM. ;)
Lol a lot of people from other countries know of me I'd assume. I did commentary for Smashers Reunion. And because I've been focusing on getting better I've traveled more and attend tournaments in other countries. I will be easy to find anyway trust me.

Top Bottom