• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 1, 2014] Michigan Ranbats 8 - Brawl/Project M (Livonia, MI)

What do you want as a Side Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ori, can you put TBA under Schedule until we finalize things?

Also, Pierpont is anywhere from $100-$130 depending on how many hours you want it for and whether you want microphones.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
That's why you split it with the FGC, is it really that hard to have 24 people show up between 2 communities?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
Looking for teammate in P:M.

P:M- Placed 2nd at the last tourney, losing to Ally and Zinoto, but took them to Game 5 both times.
Looks like we might be teaming for this and for NR, I'm checking on Ryker for the latter but for this one we can team for absolute sure.

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
I may be trying to get to this event with a friend of mine in a van full of decent players and/or scrubs but at the moment I'm unsure as to just how likely that is. Assuming I can't get that first plan to happen I was curious as to whether or not anyone could pick me up and bring me along with assuming I provide gas money. I'll pester those of you I already know in person via text and/or FB about this matter but assuming I don't know you in person, which means I don't have you added on FB, and you're willing/capable of helping me out please get a hold of me either through text of FB.
https://www.facebook.com/SophyBer - Facebook account.
(657) 229-2438 - Silly Google Voice texting number.
I do in fact live in Michigan and to be exact I live in Twin Lake; I felt the need to mention this now so that no one asks where I live and then have to wait for me to reply.
Please get a hold of me if you can help.
Any and all help or even vague consideration is greatly appreciated.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ori, can you please turn the entire OP of this thread into one simple link to the actual Body City thread? You can copy/paste the current OP and put it back after August 10th, but just for this upcoming week, I don't want any miscommunication of information that I already have listed out in my thread.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori, can you please turn the entire OP of this thread into one simple link to the actual Body City thread? You can copy/paste the current OP and put it back after August 10th, but just for this upcoming week, I don't want any miscommunication of information that I already have listed out in my thread.

can do.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I am looking for a pretty solid doubles partner, does anyone want to team :D

L_Cancel, Tech, Oblivion, LOE1?!?!

LOE1

Smash Lord
man my back is done getting broken by most of you MI scrubs

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We have a venue secured! We will be doing another Collab tourney with the Michigan Melee Scene.​
Michigan Ranbats 4 is joining Apasher's Melee Monthlies on August 24th. Sadly Project M will not be there due to time restrictions with the venue. I'll edit the OP tonight with everything :D​

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I'm looking to enter doubles at this. Would anyone be interested in teaming?

LOE1

Smash Lord
ehh idk if i wanna go to this lol, but if i do, im teaming with zinoto :)

steep

Smash Lord
I am thinking about going to this. It would be my first tournament in foreeeeeeeever though. And it's a 6 hour drive from Columbus, IN… That's a long time!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Low tiers is dumb. It's just a repeat of the tournament but with ****ty characters. Way back in the day it was kind of interesting but that's because Ike and Sonic and Ness and PT and other clearly not low tier characters were in it.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Low tiers is dumb. It's just a repeat of the tournament but with ****ty characters. Way back in the day it was kind of interesting but that's because Ike and Sonic and Ness and PT and other clearly not low tier characters were in it.
Low tiers are awful. I hate everyone that voted for it :(

Top Bottom