• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC3 - Midwest vs West (ITS DONE)

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
HERE YA GO!

TORRENT LINK

GOOGLE VIDEO

No one ***** about there not being any audio in between matches, i left it out to speed up getting it out - the matches are what mater anyways.

I also have a million bajillion hours of footage to edit for over 8 other tourneys, so speed is the name of the game.

~BACH

Tink

Smash Hero
man, i missed the first half of the crew battle, and i cant wait to see i again!!!!

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
OH SNAP! The East vs. West one was so dope, I can't wait for more.

EDIT - Besides this and East vs. West, are there anymore FC3 vids? Like North vs. South or something?

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Mista Sinista said:
OH SNAP! The East vs. West one was so dope, I can't wait for more.

EDIT - Besides this and East vs. West, are there anymore FC3 vids? Like North vs. South or something?
There should be south vs. west, south vs. east, and south vs. midwest, and midwest vs. east. I think that's it. Midwest is basically north, I guess you could say. Although, I don't know if Bach taped all of those come to think of it.

Tink

Smash Hero
this crew battle is the best IMO. its comes soooo close all the way down to the last people. like stock for stock. crazy shiZ.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
LOL Crashman.

MIDWEST REPRESENT!

You'd better finish this soom. BACH, 'afore I get real mad, see?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I think everyone is being filled with anticipation. :) And G-Rizzle lol you would be the only one that turned their head and missed one of the GREATEST combos ever. At least now you will get to see it. Any wayz DarkRainz da Man but Bach is an even bigger man, yes even bigger than you.

- AdVeNt -

chinesahh

Smash Lord
g-regulate said:
is this the one with the infamous darkrain combo that i hear about from everyone who went to fc?

you mean the watered down lesser version g-regulate combo -.-

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*freaks out*

And to think, I was going to spend this week going to parades for mardi gras. >.>

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
This isn't going to be just like the EC vs WC (i had two sources for that one - the reaction footage and the Direct feed) this one i just have the camera - so don't get mad that there isn't split screen this time around.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
also... lamest crew battle ever... I got benched cause I was sleeping... lame.. also apparently I need to send a picture of myself to bach

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
Ignatius said:
also... lamest crew battle ever... I got benched cause I was sleeping... lame.. also apparently I need to send a picture of myself to bach
are you serious? this is why eddie put me in? i thought he actually believed in me :( :( :(
i'm gonna go start doing drugs cause then i'll be cool

Top Bottom