• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC exchange and net play?

trusty

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing online a lot and it's pretty good. Somewhat laggy but not horribly. Figured we could start a thread here to exchange friend codes, play DDD dittoes, try out secondaries etc. my FC is my sig, feel free to ad!

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
I haven't used netplay or even really played seriously in about a month, but I'd be willing since the DDD ditto is so fun. Do you have an ethernet cable? It really helps with the lag.

Edit: I just noticed you said friend code. I saw netplay and assumed you meant Anther's Ladder. RIP

Last edited:

trusty

Smash Apprentice
I haven't used netplay or even really played seriously in about a month, but I'd be willing since the DDD ditto is so fun. Do you have an ethernet cable? It really helps with the lag.

Edit: I just noticed you said friend code. I saw netplay and assumed you meant Anther's Ladder. RIP
**** sorry I keep getting them mixed up in my head. PM actually works online now really well again haha. Sorry!

mario15

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylemshipley
3DS FC
3351-4555-2812
I've been playing online a lot and it's pretty good. Somewhat laggy but not horribly. Figured we could start a thread here to exchange friend codes, play DDD dittoes, try out secondaries etc. my FC is my sig, feel free to ad!
I caught you a delicious Smash, wanna play me? You have the 3ds/Wii U game(s), right?

Top Bottom