• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| FBT3 | - Oshkosh, WI - 2/09 (ENTRY FEE LOWERED -- SEE 1ST POST)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Not sure if this is bad news or good news, but I was speaking with the reservation adviser regarding food earlier today, and I'm getting some conflicting information regarding catering guidelines. SOOO instead of risking another potential disaster, I'm canceling the food plans, and dropping the entry fee to $25. Even though it's just 2 days before the tourney, I figure this shouldn't cause any problems seeing as how if you need food you can use that $5 to buy it elsewhere... you just can't get it through me, apparently. There's a burger king and other assorted eateries upstairs, and they sell pizza in the Underground itself. There will still be free drinks.

BIG C

Smash Master
so we can have like an 8 man brawl tourny at this thing i say top 8 in singles do a double elim bracket.

I'll work on some rules for it. but definitely 3 stock like 8-10 min time limit and many stages shall be off.

it might be single elim tho.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
so we can have like an 8 man brawl tourny at this thing i say top 8 in singles do a double elim bracket.

I'll work on some rules for it. but definitely 3 stock like 8-10 min time limit and many stages shall be off.

oh... can i join?

Tink

Smash Hero
top 8 for a fun tourny give everyone more incentive to get into it. we could also throw in a dollar or something.

but only top 8 because theres only 1 setup that we have <_<. gonna take awhile to run a 8 man tourny.

Banned via Administration

lets do teamsies

The best thing about spike's tourneys is that he always takes care of his bitches.

[EDIT] I will also be bringing a VCR to record brawl matches. And maybe perhaps a tv so Brawl doesn't take up a valuable setup.
me + zjin = got this? gg

top 8 for a fun tourny give everyone more incentive to get into it. we could also throw in a dollar or something.

but only top 8 because theres only 1 setup that we have <_<. gonna take awhile to run a 8 man tourny.
hey. IL people get priority (and yes i am il fros)

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I dunno if anyone cares but My brother got someone to work his shift and now he's coming.

He needs a teammate anyone available? he plays doc and is good for teams

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl yea i plan on having brawl out before the tourny and during the break between teams and singles. but other than that maybe maybe not gotta make sure tourny is going and ppl that are supposed to be playin matches for tourny are.

Zjiin

Smash Master
rofl yea i plan on having brawl out before the tourny and during the break between teams and singles. but other than that maybe maybe not gotta make sure tourny is going and ppl that are supposed to be playin matches for tourny are.
How about DQ is you don't play your match when your called? GGs.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Not that anyone cares, but I'm coming to this. >_>

First tourney since June lawlz

BIG C

Smash Master
Brawl Rules

alright guys brawl rules

General Rules:

---3 stock
---8 min time limit
---Items and Final Smashes OFF!
---stalling and any glitches used to stop gameplay banned (none that i know of but like in case sum1 knows about one.)

Stage Rules:

---Advanced Slob Picks
---I think first stage should be agreed upon between the current neutrals since there is no random stage switch unless its there when u unlock all the stages.

--- neutrals: Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Wind Waker Stage, Yoshi's Island (new one), Lylat Cruise, Smashville, and Pokemon Stadium (Classic)

--- Counterpicks: Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Green Hill Zone, Norfair, Pictochat, Pit's Stage (Sky World I think), Bridge of Eldin, Brinstar(Classic), Rainbow Cruise (Classic), Castle Siege, Halberd

--- Banned: Pikmin, Mute City(new), IC stage, Mushroomy Kingdom, New Metroid Stage(I think this will be banned but not sure), Mother stage(porky's city or w/e), Flat Zone 2, DK icicle mountain clone, Wario Ware, Poke Stad 2, Pokemon Ruins, all other classic stages, Shadow Moses Island.

if we do teams team attack will be on and life stealing will be allowed although life stealing is no longer start so pause will not be happening. It's like a or b or a nad b together.

also i will have a written copy of the rules and if ppl cant agree on a starting stage or dun wanna FD will be first match.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
To anyone looking for me at this tourney: I will be wearing Packers gear of some sort. :)

Money Matches (so I don't forget):

Dragmire: G&W vs Ganon $5
James Sparrow: G&W vs DeeKay
Zjiin: G&W vs _____
Cosmo: G&W vs Adult Link
Quaz: G&W vs Toon Link
Chexr: G&W ditto

Yay G&W =]

James Sparrow

Smash Master
my mm's are something like the following

DK vs gw with 56k
DK vs ganon with drag
Brawl vs BigC
Tourny set vs Drag
I'll probably ask a bunch of good people for mm's while i'm there (that's you tink)

I'll be the guy wearing a black and red silk scarf.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I'll be the only one there in a turtle shirt

MM's
bird man
bird man tourney style
sago
black hayate
Big C
hunger
quaz
cosmo
Zjiin
and maybe devy

but I'm gonna have to lower all of these to $1 unless I win alot (not gonna happen)

still using ganon for brawl Big C

Banned via Administration
i'm going to play, and no one can stop me @_@
uh your a tiny asian dude, lol, that's so easy to stop.

To anyone looking for me at this tourney: I will be wearing Packers gear of some sort. :)

Money Matches (so I don't forget):

Dragmire: G&W vs Ganon $5
James Sparrow: G&W vs DeeKay
Zjiin: G&W vs _____
Cosmo: G&W vs Adult Link
Quaz: G&W vs Toon Link
Chexr: G&W ditto

Yay G&W =]
my mm's are something like the following

DK vs gw with 56k
DK vs ganon with drag
Brawl vs BigC
Tourny set vs Drag
I'll probably ask a bunch of good people for mm's while i'm there (that's you tink)

I'll be the guy wearing a black and red silk scarf.
I'll be the only one there in a turtle shirt

MM's
bird man
bird man tourney style
sago
black hayate
Big C
hunger
quaz
cosmo
Zjiin
and maybe devy

but I'm gonna have to lower all of these to $1 unless I win alot (not gonna happen)

still using ganon for brawl Big C
when are you guys gonna do these mm's? i mean, you wont even be LOOKING at the wii during the tournament so idk maybe you guys are setting htese up for when brawl is released in us, idk?

Top Bottom