• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| FBT3 | - Oshkosh, WI - 2/09 (ENTRY FEE LOWERED -- SEE 1ST POST)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
SWF is soooo slow tonight.

Anyway, you can expect me to be there with a set-up.

Crews?

If so This is what I think

Tapion
Crashman
KSSb
Puffinator
Spikes
Black Hayate
Ethan
Quaz
Lonejedi
Fade/Mundungu

I left sauce off this list, since he hates crews he says.

Eci4

Smash Ace
so, mn crew is what then, dendy, eci4, yoshii and deepak? I honstly don't think more from MN will be going (that's no to say I will be going)

I don't know if I have it in me just yet to drive that much again so soon.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
eci4 said:
so, mn crew is what then, dendy, eci4, yoshii and deepak? I honstly don't think more from MN will be going (that's no to say I will be going)
That crew would own with massive dendy mindgames. I think flux and I are trying to go to this and i'm sure chexr and aaron would want to go. We should tell aaron to take off work now.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Thanks Big C and Quaz =) I try too hard...I know =/

But lone, a few problems with your crew.
1. Kssb will not be there, seeing as how he will be back in chicago for school.
2. Quaz won't be there. He basically flat out told me on AIM.
3. I am not saying this is 100% fact, but if Tapion didn't show for FBT2, I don't know the likelyhood of him coming to this.
4. Crash and sauce I hear do not play anymore.

So there is the top 3 gone...idk. I just think we should wait till brawl.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Thanks Big C and Quaz =) I try too hard...I know =/

But lone, a few problems with your crew.
1. Kssb will not be there, seeing as how he will be back in chicago for school.
2. Quaz won't be there. He basically flat out told me on AIM.
3. I am not saying this is 100% fact, but if Tapion didn't show for FBT2, I don't know the likelyhood of him coming to this.
4. Crash and sauce I hear do not play anymore.

So there is the top 3 gone...idk. I just think we should wait till brawl.
IL said they wanted to come to the next one that came, so he could easily get a ride
Quaz is 50/50.
Tapion had a birthday party to go to last FBT2, it had nothing to do with it being a FBT.
Mundungu talked about bringing retired smashers. That list would prob include Crash and Sauce.

There Prob won't even be enough MN players to do this, so it really doesn't matter. But if it could happen, you never know. Stranger things have happened.

But come on guys, it's the last melee tourney for WI, lets go out with a bang, and not a wimper.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Yuo must also take into consideration that a lot of OoS will be attending Pound 3 the weekend before. I don't think tink and that crew would want to travel this far again RIGHT after driving all the way to pound.

Either way, me and EoF won't make it unless he drives.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Sago, team?

also, it turn out I almost definitely I will have the money for this. Without Zicore, we will be looking for housing (or we will be looking into hotels)

so is there anyone still able to house?

Sago

Smash Lord
eci4 if fade cant make it i would totaly team with you but me and fade have never not teamed? and lonejedi..ill best 2/3 you for a sheik position in crews!!! id hate to you have some bad sheik in crews:p

Eci4

Smash Ace
ahh, I didn't know if you had a constant teammate or not so I figured I'd put it out there. I'll probably team with DendyPretendy if he goes then.

Eci4

Smash Ace
all 4 of us?
if that's the case, I do believe I will make it for sure... you live like pretty near the venue right?

at CC6, my biggest qualm was the drive in the morning too the tourney, and the drive back at the end of the night.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
all 4 of us?
if that's the case, I do believe I will make it for sure... you live like pretty near the venue right?

at CC6, my biggest qualm was the drive in the morning too the tourney, and the drive back at the end of the night.
I housed 5 of IN for cc6, so, yea :) I live 15 mins from venue.

Eci4

Smash Ace
yoshii, once again we do not get to have auditions for that last spot... it's somewhat disappointing actually.
Now all that's left is to get off for work... it shouldn't be too hard as I am supposed to have a full weekend off every month as it is

hunger!

Smash Champion
SWF is soooo slow tonight.

Anyway, you can expect me to be there with a set-up.

Crews?

If so This is what I think

Tapion
Crashman
KSSb
Puffinator
Spikes
Black Hayate
Ethan
Quaz
Lonejedi
Fade/Mundungu

I left sauce off this list, since he hates crews he says.
Lone and/or fade...best outta 5 for spot(if it does go down)

Sago

Smash Lord
hunger who do you play because i wouldent suggest playing against someone for a spot of a charcter there need like....you usualy dont want more then 1 of a character that way you can counter people :) thats why im challengeing lone, witch probly isent smart considering i dont have enough player skill right now to hold my own in a crews but whatever i would love to be in one with my sheik...my doc plays bad under pressure and NO one can stand up to spiked :O

hunger!

Smash Champion
hunger who do you play because i wouldent suggest playing against someone for a spot of a charcter there need like....you usualy dont want more then 1 of a character that way you can counter people :) thats why im challengeing lone, witch probly isent smart considering i dont have enough player skill right now to hold my own in a crews but whatever i would love to be in one with my sheik...my doc plays bad under pressure and NO one can stand up to spiked :O
fade plays marth/falco--i can too / / lone plays sheik--which is my main :)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
that's my favorite character (and football team) XD

There's not many characters I DON'T play in tournament.

Top Bottom