• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite Lucario Move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceboyo

Smash Rookie
What Is Your Favourite Lucario Move/Moveset.

Aura Sphere?
Force Palm?
Extreme Speed?
Double Team?
Up Smash?
Down Smash?
Side Smash?
Good Old Attack?
Or
The Final Smash : Aura Storm?

Aceboyo

Smash Rookie
My Favourite Move Would Have To Be Double Team. Because Whenever Im Brawling ( Wi-Fi ). The Person Always Forgets About Double Team. I Played My Friend ( Erk ). I Double Teamed Him 10 Times In A Brawl Because He Just Kept Forgetting. I Eventually Won.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
O____________O ummm....... wrong thread son.

1.) This place is for METAGAME discussion. granted we are spammers a bit, but no threads like this please.
2.) Double team and final smash???? no no no. be quick and leave for a bit before the flamers come! your lucky im a nice guy.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Wait, I didn't see final smash, did I? It's pretty cool anyways, even if it's a pretty bad one.
a good place for this kind of question belongs in our random and awesome social thread.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You only need one move: Fsmash. Azen learned the secrets...I'm working on it, lol. :)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Up taunt.

And move this thread somewhere else, then again its been awhile since we've had a little tiny thread like this.
-t2

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
For my, everything depends on the moment...

But the best is the Double team and Aural Sphere because the final smash the enemy can to render useless
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rack it in your head. DT = near useless. and you seriously even thought of his Final Smash? get competitive. its more fun than item crud.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
^^^
LOL I just noticed that he didn't even put half the moves on the list...Dair isn't even a choice.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Seriously, why is this thread still opened? Nothing good will come out of this and there is no point to this thread. I am not trying to rain on everyone's parade but this needs to be closed.

On an other note, why is everyone saying DT rocks. It is a horrible move and you are asking for 10% worth of damage if you use it.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I have only seen one person saying double team and being serious about it...

But this thread should go away...

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I have only seen one person saying double team and being serious about it...

But this thread should go away...
1 person thinking DT is good is 1 person to many in my opinion. lol

Thank you for agreeing with me about closing the thread, and it also took me a while that you were 2skilld4u. lol

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
LOL

People who aren't in IRC or don't have my phone number will have to figure me out.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
At first I was like, who is this new guy that has 1500+ posts. Than I looked at your account and saw you were a Temp. Debater and then I clued in. LOL

ckm

Smash Journeyman
ugh, cmon guys, this type of thread belongs on aib or something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom