• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Wario Palette

lbrasz44

Smash Apprentice
I've been using the red biker outfit a lot recently. But there really is a lack of Waluigi colours as someone mentioned. Mario and Luigi gets them, it should only be logical that the guy's main partner in Mario Tennis, Golf etc. has those colours too.

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
I used to use the red biker one but for some reason the blue gloves and white pants ruined it for me. Now I use the Mario color because I like red but also because I think it supports his jokiness as a creepy fat mario who goes around farting on people

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a huge fan of Wario's skins overall, but my favourite would have to be the classic design with the red and blue palette.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I like his biker outfit better than his classic overalls. It's the only thing that fits whenever he hops on his bike.

Last edited:

ZeGlasses!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeGlasses
Somebody modded a Waluigi skin for Wario.

It seriously makes me wonder why this wasn't in the actual game.

Doctor Wario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4313-0727-2141
Somebody modded a Waluigi skin for Wario.

It seriously makes me wonder why this wasn't in the actual game.
If that was a skin in the game, I would probably use it. Right now I use the classic wario skin.

ElDood

Smash Cadet
Blue and Pink overalls Wario.

I miss my white and blue overalls from Brawl.

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Been rocking the red biker lately. Makes wario look very evil and devilish. I used to be green biker only but I may be switching.

Top Bottom