• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Video Game Song?

fairyghost

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7803-4243-1715
i can't choose just one, so...
i love kirby music

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I like a lot of fire emblem music but i still think i have got to go with this

Picklechu

Smash Rookie
RN its either Unfounded Revenge, tons of the pokemon music, or Divine Bloodlines from ultimate

D

Deleted member

Just the following:

• Bayonetta - Theme of Bayonetta - Mysterious Destiny (Instrumental)
  • Bayonetta 2 - Tomorrow Is Mine (Bayonetta 2 Theme) (Instrumental)
  • Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection - Meteor Shower

Sayonara :kirby:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X:

This song actually brings back a lot of fond memories when I bought this as my first ever title for the Playstation 2.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Humoresque of a Little Dog, originally from Mother (Earthbound beginnings/Zero) but here it's the SSBU remix.
It's so wacky and unique, i just love it :p (Though you could say that about the entire Mother OST)

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Some of my favorite tracks include Poke Floats from Melee, City Trial from Kirby Air Ride, Cipher Peon, Admin and Miror B battles from Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness(frankly, the whole soundtrack), the 2nd boss battle theme from Skyrim, and the menu theme from Ultimate. I like plenty of exciting and energetic themes over calm ones.

Last edited:

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
RN its either Unfounded Revenge, tons of the pokemon music, or Divine Bloodlines from ultimate
I listen to the Pokemon music. My favorite is the Trainer Battle remix from Pokemon X and Y, in Smash Wii U/3DS.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The soundtracks for Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and 2 are king, but if I really had to narrow it down to one track in particular, I think it would be this:

GhostM

Phantom
I have a large tie between many favorite tracks, and this list isn’t even the entire list of my favorite songs from video games. I’m not sure if you only wanted specifically Nintendo titles, but I’ve included some that aren’t.

Megaman 2 - Bubble Man Stage
Smash Bros N64 - Master Hand Fight
Smash Bros Melee - Target Test
Paper Mario TTYD - Doopliss Boss
Super Mario Sunshine - Delfino Plaza
Legend of Zelda OOT - Intro
Ninja Gaiden NES - Act 4 Part 2
Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Zone

Battlefield 1942 - Original Theme
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Digga Leg Boss
Sonic Mania - Chemical Plant Act 2
Smash Bros Ultimate - Vampire Killer
Halo 3 - Main Menu Music

Last edited:

Monitoimirousku

Smash Rookie
There's a lot of great songs in Pokemon and Zelda, but I've listened to those so many times I'm getting a bit tired of them. Hollow Knight and Gris are games whose soundtracks I also enjoy, although the music in Gris is more atmospheric and in my opinion works better in the actual game than as music for your playlist. Anyway, here are some of my favorites:

EDIT:
I also listen to lots of remixes of video game music and I'll link some bangers from my favorite creators here too. Glitchxcity makes mostly electronic Pokemon remixes, while Qumu remixes music from a variety of games. Rush Garcia makes orchestrations of anime and video game music and RichaadEB makes metal arrangements of various kinds of music.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

I always go back to the Forest Temple music in OoT whenever I think of my favourite game songs. I love how creepy and mysterious it is. It also helps that the Forest Temple is one of my favourite dungeons ever. But the song has always stuck out to me ever since I first played the game.

Top Bottom