• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Type of Pikmin

Favorite Pikmin

• Red

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • White

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
I've always had a soft spot for blue Pikmin, even in the Pikmin games, and here there's no exception - I like their general all-roundness.

Plus, them enabling kill-throws in Smash is just... Mmmph. Tasty.

FreckIes

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say white. Throwing a white on someone and then following with a sick grab combo is one of the best feelings I get as olimar...that and catching someone with a blue at kill throw percentage and knowing they cant do anything to escape their demise >:}

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I really don't have a favorite type, though I've always been drawn towards the little red and purple dudes. I think my favorites are Rock though I put down reds because they weren't an option. :(

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say white. Throwing a white on someone and then following with a sick grab combo is one of the best feelings I get as olimar...that and catching someone with a blue at kill throw percentage and knowing they cant do anything to escape their demise >:}
I love the sound the white pikmin make when attacking. That plus the purple poison effect lets you know that you're really doing damage.

Blue Banana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
2ndDerivative
3DS FC
4038-6328-0283
I like purples because I could cheese a lot of the enemies in Pikmin 2 by repeatedly stunning them with purple slams.

The Abusive Botanist

Smash Rookie
I love the White Pikmin! they don't live long, but they deal massive damage to enemies at long ranges. Pummels are devastating too.

Last edited:

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
I love all of them except for the Yellow, I can't use it wisely yet. I would love to use it and arrange the line onto my benefit, but I'm not capable of doing yet.

The Abusive Botanist

Smash Rookie
I love all of them except for the Yellow, I can't use it wisely yet. I would love to use it and arrange the line onto my benefit, but I'm not capable of doing yet.
Despite the fact that Yellows are less powerful than Reds, I find them much better for defensive air moves and mid% combos due to their reach. I can get a bthrow kill near the ledge at high % occasionally.

Top Bottom