• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite thing to do with the shuttle loop

Ubezor

Smash Rookie
In my opinion my favorite thing do with the shutlle loop is to get on a ledge, when the opponent comes near i quickly drop and hit them with a shutlle loop then hit them again with the glide attack.

Loops

Smash Apprentice
In my opinion my favorite thing do with the shutlle loop is to get on a ledge, when the opponent comes near i quickly drop and hit them with a shutlle loop then hit them again with the glide attack.
When they grab onto the ledge shuttle loop them and its a usual automatic KO.

Loops

Smash Apprentice
Few people are dumb enough to stay idle on the edge without invincibility frames.
lmao i didn't mean it like that when they try recovering onto the ledge you shuttle loop them before hand too if you want, and plus it doesn't matter cause this is about your favorite thing to do.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you're fighting a unskilled edgehogger(as they don't edgehogg right when your close, they tend to loose their invisibility frames seconds before get even close), then it would work to shuttle loop to KO.

Top Bottom