• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Taunts

Favorite Bowser Jr. Taunt

• Total voters

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
I'm posting this on all of my mains, I would like to know what your favorite taunts for Bowser Jr. are. Actions that are aggravating in nature, such as his down tilt, are welcome as well. I personally use his Up Taunt when playing as Jr. and his down taunt when playing as the Koopalings.

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Favorite Taunt is definitely Up Taunt, for everyone sounds different. Standouts to me being Honey-Sempai-- er, :4lemmy: with the Nelson-esque laugh (not quite at the level of Mario Kart 8 when you pass someone as him, but I'll take it), :4iggy: with the trolly hammy giggles, and :4ludwig: for... being the most indescribable of the 8. At least I can attach the word "derp" to :4morton:'s (and much of his voice for that matter, especially when you Star KO him).

I'll also use these Taunts depending on what I KO'd someone with. With the Up B --> A (Hammer)? I'll Side Taunt to "swing it around town~" With the Side B Spinout? Down Taunt for the spinoff! Anything else? Up Taunt after setting up Mecha.

In a Jr ditto with someone who's courteous enough to NOT start with Mechakoopa immediately? Up Taunt for the greeting, then Side Taunt for the rev-up, and THEN Mechakoopa.

Rexcalibr

Smash Apprentice
Their uptaunt simply because they giggle. Larry and Lemmys are the cutest to me. I hardly use the other two taunts but if they were vocal while doing them, I'd use them more.

-Grimm-

Smash Rookie
While up taunt is cute, their teabag is absolutely hilarious, especially if you teabag across the stage really fast :) always my go-to

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Any Bowjow who doesn't brandish their trusty hammer after a sneaky Up-B/Up-Air kill is playing Bowjow wrong.

Last edited:

Rexcalibr

Smash Apprentice
A good one is simply standing in place and tap the control stick gently left, right, left, right, and make them turn around again and again. It takes some skill because the control stick is so sensitive that you end up walking or running by accident but it's freakin adorable if you pull it off.Another good one is holding down on the control stick and make them do their ducking hideout animation. It's the funniest with Roy because he hides further down in the clown kart. Suggest doing this if you finish off your opponent in the animation where they fall into the sky because you get more time to do it before they respawn.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I pretty much never use actual taunts;

When I get a kill, I'll usually drop a mechakoopa, throw it up then up-b and Z-catch the mechakoopa just because it's fun and looks cool. (and it gives me a short-fuse mechakoopa to throw when they lose invincibility.)

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
D-Tilt is my go to taunt. Also crouching with Ludwig in general is just adorable.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Jr's taunts are pretty mediocre, so I prefer to crouch instead. It is cute. Down tilt is also a good alternative.

Copy_Kirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
anime9090
I tend to down tilt, but sometimes I just hit a random taunt button.

Top Bottom