• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Taunt

Kaptain

Smash Ace
So whats everyone's favorite Jigglypuff taunt? Or taunt like move... seeing as sing is about as good as a taunt anyway.

For me, I'd have to say either up-taunt or to repeatedly press down so she makes the squatting noise over and over.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If i'm waiting for someone to come at me, i use utaunt (thats the spinny pose right?)

and if i wanna boast, i do the down taunt and yell HOUDINI!

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Heh. Jiggs is probably the best character for taunting in the game(other contenders being Kirby and Sonic.) She has her three regular taunts, sing, and Dsmash. Her squatting noise can really annoy the other player. She's cute. And, if you're playing wifi, she has two awesome suicide moves(rollout and shield break.)

My favorites would be spinning and shield breaking. :awesome:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Uncharged rollout is da bess.
It's also great for edgehogging slowly since it blows your opponents mind and gimps them in awe.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, it would have been nice if Jiggs would have had a marker, but his spin taunt his one I like as well.

:phone:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I like zelda. HE is the best. I like HIS dress and HIS hair. HE also has a cool up smash. I wish HE was real...

Gender makes a difference.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Jigglypuff has never technically been classed as a girl, jiggs could possibly be a guy. And I know you all say, 'BUT DA FLOWER COLOR' or 'DAT BONNET' and imma just point out that there are such things as crossdressers and that Nintendo has in fact done things like this before.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Jigglypuff has never technically been classed as a girl, jiggs could possibly be a guy. And I know you all say, 'BUT DA FLOWER COLOR' or 'DAT BONNET' and imma just point out that there are such things as crossdressers and that Nintendo has in fact done things like this before.
Well i do remember that the rate were 25% male and 75% female. So it's safe to assume that Jigglypuff is most likely a girl in smash.

Also, Teabag cancel to double the teabag fun and constantly turn over while standing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Assuming is bad, and regardless of the ratios, he could be a boy. Ive seen a penis on a Jigglypuff before.

Top Bottom