• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Pizza Toppings

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
When it comes to food, pizza is one of the most recognized meals today.

Many of us love to eat pizza now and then. I love pizza, whether it’s hot or cold, I usually like it hot, but on occasion I will eat a pizza cold.

I was wondering what pizza toppings any of you prefer on a pizza?

For me, it’s usually cheese and pepperoni.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
My favorites: Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Ham.

You can tell that I'm a full-on carnivore.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I don’t really venture far beyond cheese and pepperoni on my pizza, but I’d imagine I’d enjoy most of the meat toppings available like the aforementioned. I wouldn’t even consider putting anything like olives, sardines, or especially pineapple on my pizza.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
quite the fan of green peppers, so usually that and any sort of meat. Meat depends on the mood but i'll always get a meat since i don't enjoy pizza with just green peppers

laverne777

Smash Rookie
I usually don't have a preference, Like I will just choose the best toppings which is on promotion...

I love pizzas, just can't resist this kind of food :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Anything that isn't pineapple.

It ****ing ruins the pizza.

PainLain

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
4649-0796-3387
When it comes to food, pizza is one of the most recognized meals today.

Many of us love to eat pizza now and then. I love pizza, whether it’s hot or cold, I usually like it hot, but on occasion I will eat a pizza cold.

I was wondering what pizza toppings any of you prefer on a pizza?

For me, it’s usually cheese and pepperoni.
bacon

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pepperoni, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, Booty-O’s, jellybeans, the souls of my enemies, Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, Ferdinand Von Aegir, and the power to love

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Pepperoni, bacon, sausage, and of course you need cheese

LOTSA CHEESE

also, no pineapple whatsoever. What monster would wanna ruin pizza like that?

Last edited:

Quin

Smash Rookie
I love supreme pizza so I guess everything. I’m not a picky eater and was raised on some pretty unique foods, especially japanese foods. So pretty much any meat or vegetable, I’ve never tried anchovies or anything on pizza but I’m more than willing to try it. I will try anything at least once.

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
i'm a fella that likes hot pizza—both in temperature and spice—so i'm cool with anything that gives it an absolute drop KICK (like jalapenos, banana peppers, etc, among other things)

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, pizza is easily one of the most meals of all time. I like a nice arrangement of easily removable toppings. Doesn't matter what they are.

Top Bottom