• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Favorite moment in Apex 2015?

generalmeme72

Smash Rookie
NNID
generalmeme72
Just curious what your favorite moment in any of the Apex 2015 streams you have seen so far.

Animosity

Smash Rookie
Met a few big smashers.

Boss picked me out and asked about the text on my shirt because it looked questionable. I thought he looked familiar at the time but somehow it passed me by until I realized it hours later. Like oh ****, I talked to Boss. ...Should've talked more. He seemed mad chill.

Roll-Spamming-Peasant

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MontyRattata
Met a few big smashers.

Boss picked me out and asked about the text on my shirt because it looked questionable. I thought he looked familiar at the time but somehow it passed me by until I realized it hours later. Like oh ****, I talked to Boss. ...Should've talked more. He seemed mad chill.
Is he still in the tournament? I haven't been able to catch any of his matches.

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
Saw a Mega Man take down two Yoshi players with some awesome use of leaf shield and fantastic Metal Blade aim. Bonus points for having an excellent Shulk as well.

Last edited:

rockmanx

Smash Rookie
Saw a Mega Man take down two Yoshi players with some awesome use of leaf shield and fantastic Metal Blade aim. Bonus points for having an excellent Shulk as well.
YES!! I love seeing a good Megaman. I'm trying to get good with him

kingman1

Smash Rookie
NNID
kingman1
The Salty Suite.
Leffen demolishing Chillin 5-0.

I love Leffen.

2 +

Smash Cadet
Every time bizarroflame has been on stream. He brings mad hype and such great atmosphere.

chopbowl

Smash Rookie
mang0 getting the community so hyped for brackets that it gets to the front page of reddit in 30minutes

zpxociv

Smash Apprentice
I'll get back to you after Leffen x Mango. M2K was too sick to play well obviously, what with his coughing and those comments about being barely able to get up in time due to feeling ill. I honestly don't even consider Leffen to have truly defeated him yet. I guess Mango will be Leffen's first real challenge at Apex and then we'll see if it hasn't just been luck that Leffen's been coasting on. Like say, if Mango beats Leffen as bad as he beat Chillen, for instance. I'd be Laffen at that and consider him a lucky fraud that only beats has-beens.

Wastelands

Smash Rookie
The 2V2 final for SSB4 was amazing. Feel terrible for FOW, really got unlucky with that death animation.

Spoa

Smash Cadet
NNID
iSmashbro
3DS FC
2251-5709-7722
When Leffen lost loser's finals.

Leffen finished the #1 loser, no one lost ahead of Leffen

MartianMedia

Smash Cadet
NNID
MartianMedia
3DS FC
5172-0483-1084
  • Bizz vs Eikelmann
  • Colbol vs Westballz
  • ALL OF MELEE TOP 8
  • MANGO VS LEFFEN OMG I'm not even mad Mango lost that set was so hype
  • PPMD vs Armada
  • Armada in general. Who would've thought that he'd just randomly pull out Fox for most of Top 8?

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
I guess when Leffen lost. He comes off as disrespectful and quite immature for his age, so I didn't want him to win.

Pwii

Smash Apprentice
Salty Suite
Mang0 losing to Leffen
aMSa taking 5th after game 5 with Mang0.
Lucky icing Ice.
MATTDOTZEB wearing Kage tag in pools.

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
I loved mangos callout, chillin getting bodied. There where so many awesome moments, you can't pick one. Maybe you can summarize it with a quote

"My B"

-Chillindude

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
FOW's tragic demise upon Star KOing M2K in the decisive Smash 4 Double's Finals.

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
aMSa played incredibly in both Melee and Smash 4. Him comboing the hell out of Mang0 and his crazy cool Greninja plays were all fun to watch. And he had a really giddy smile throughout it all, and that was awesome. He's such an awesome player in both games, and he made it far in both using characters people sleep on. Props to him.

Also, the HOO HAH match between ZeRo and M2K had me in tears. Such a fun match between two great players, and the two players, as well as the crowd, seemed to have a lot of fun. And ZeRo's Falcon stomp to knee was so hype.

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
I had 2 favorite moments, one was when bizzaroflame fought cobol, and then the other was him in salty suite doing the ganon mirror.

Top Bottom